003

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He turned and turned. Restless. Although he was really tired out but he couldn’t put himself back to sleep. It was 4 in the morning and no one was awake. The dorm was in complete silent. He kept rustling on his bed switching to every Ryan plush that he had beside him but despite all those effort, he was still wide awake.

He switch to his sweatpants and put on his warm jacket to went outside for a walk hoping that the fresh air outside could calm his head so he could go back to sleep. He jogged his way down the street while humming to tune that pop out of his head. Who knew that maybe it could end up being a song that he will compose?

Without realizing it, he was in front of her house once again. He stopped and stared at the house. A lot of question went by his head like ‘is she adapting well?’ or ‘is she doing well?’ It’s been a few days since their last encounter but out of nowhere, a paper plane flew down towards Namjoon. Surprised, he looked up and found her peeking at him from the window upstairs. Messy and fluffy hair, smiling while waving at him. She gave him the signalled to pick up the paper plane. He did and opened it.


‘Good morning Namjoon!( >w<)/’ she wrote together with a simple drawing of a sun.

He covered half of his face with his palm to hide his embarrassed face. The message was too cute for him. She just chuckled. He wanted to reply but couldn’t find any pen to write. The phone won’t work this time since the text would be too small for her to read from afar. He asked for a pen from her by doing the writing gesture, she understood it and proceed to throw a pen to him.


‘Good morning! But why are you up so early?’ He showed it to her. She saw his reply and went to search for another paper.


‘I still couldn’t get used Korean time zone. In my country, I’ll still be awake in this hour.’


‘So what did you do to spend your time when you woke up at this hour here?’


‘Watching BTS video of course!’ she waved her reply to Namjoon proudly. He laughed.
‘How about you? Why are you up at this hour? Working?’ she forwarded a question to him.


‘I’m having trouble sleeping so I’m going out for a walk.’


‘Mind if I join?’ Although Namjoon couldn’t hear her voice, he could see her puppy like eyes pleading to join. Accepting it wouldn’t bring him any harm anyway and he could really use some company for this morning walk to ease his mind.


‘Won’t your foster parent be worry?’ he asked to assured that she wasn’t doing anything that would cause trouble to her foster family.


‘As long as I’m within this neighbourhood then it’s okay. I’m used to going out for a walk in the morning anyway.’ She even added the ok sign to him.

Namjoon couldn’t get tired of her goofy like attitude and let her join h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter