004

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The boys once again went back to their busy schedule. Their schedule were so packed that they hardly had time to rest or eat properly but Namjoon would still tried to spare some time to check on her. Sometimes it’ll be at night when they finish work or when he was going to work and the car happen to pass by her house. He couldn’t really contact her since they never exchange their phone number to begin with. Namjoon did consider exchanging it but again, there’s the whole fan exposing idol’s private information that he didn’t want to be a part of.

Despite that, Namjoon still didn’t get a single chance to take a glimpse of her on his every visit. Well, it’s not like she knew he was visiting so just by seeing the lights in her room make him smile as he knew she was doing well. 


They finished their work late again. He went out to buy a drink and continue with his routine of visiting her place. The light in her room was on, he smile and mumble to himself by saying what was she doing not going to sleep at this hour. He walked away but after passing a few blocks he felt that as if his coat was being pulled. He turn around and to his surprise, it was her. She was wearing a very casual sleepwear, trying to catch her breath while still holding on to his coat and what actually surprise him more was that she was bare footed. Namjoon stare at her for a while, giving her a chance to breathe properly. She took out her phone to start their conversation.


‘Why did you always come by without telling me?’ she asked while slightly pouting.


‘I didn’t want to bothered you and calling you out at this hour won’t be such a good idea right?’ after reading his reply, she sighed.

 
‘Were you busy? Because you’re getting thinner every time I saw you,’ She tapped out followed by a sad emoji. 


‘You saw me?’ he asked and she answered yes.

She saw Namjoon on his every visit but it would always be by the time he was already a few miles away and since she remembered his figure, she recognized him instantly. He explained their busy schedule to her and she got worried. She told him not to miss their meal and make sure they don’t get sick as well. It was normal everyday caring words from a fan but reading it directly from her still made him happy. Namjoon then apologized to her for not being able to carry out his role as her Korean language tutor yet but she ended up with a smile. 


‘I thought you already forgot about it but it’s okay, I’m aware that you guys are busy after all,’ although she responded like that, Namjoon still felt guilty.

He then asked whether she have some spared time to meet up tomorrow since they only have a short schedule tomorrow. She nodded and Namjoon gave her the name of a café that they’ll be meeting at. Then, he was conflicted again regarding the contact number but if he doesn’t give it to her then they’ll have difficulty meeting up. After considering it for a while, he made the decision to give out his line account to her. Sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter