005

Her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hectic week attacked the boys as they’ve started their promotional comeback period. Their schedules were filled with interview, talk shows and special performance for their new songs. All of it went by smoothly and despite the heavy schedule, Namjoon would still spared some time for her like during lunch or dinner time. The younger lines would join sometimes as they really took a liking towards her but just when everything was over, Namjoon was bedridden. 


“Yeap. You got a fever alright,” Jin stated as he examine the thermometer.

Namjoon sighed, filled with disappointment. He was planning on going on a trip with her, somewhere nice, where he thought that she could enjoy the beautiful view but with his current condition, he knew he had to cancel it. He texted an apology by saying he was not able to go due to personal issues.

He lied. Yes, because he knew she would get worried about him. Jin then tucked him in bed and closed the light for him to rest. Although his window was covered by the curtains, he could still see how clear the sky outside was. It would have been a perfect day for the trip but still he knows it’s better for him to rest. Heart filled with disappointment, he slowly closed his eyes, curling on his sheets and rest. 


“Do you think he’s awake?”


“Not sure. Let’s knock!”


“But what if he’s resting? Aren’t we going to bother him?” 


A light argument went on an on until Namjoon woke up from his slumber. From what he heard, it was Taehyung and Jimin but Jungkook was probably there as well since the three of them were always glued to each other. They kept on arguing whether to wake Namjoon or not. A little bit frustrated by it, he decided to get out from his bed and open the door for them.

Just when he opened the door, a small figure who was about to knock on the door fell softly onto his chest. It was her. Their gaze was locked to each other.  Namjoon wasn’t sure whether the girl standing in front of her was the real thing or the fever finally got to his head to the point he’s starting to get delusional.

Finally their gaze broke, she noticed Namjoon looked a little bit flushed and tried to reach her hand on Namjoon’s forehead. Betrayed by her height, she couldn’t reach it. Jungkook who was able to read the situation faster than the other, locked both of his hands by her waist and lifted her so she could reach it.

She was startled in the process but still turned around to thank him by signalling him with the gesture and he acknowledge it. Namjoon, who was afraid that she was going to fall, supported her by holding up both of her hands to keep herself balance while Junkook put her down.


“It’s a pretty bad fever. Have you taken your medicine?” she forwarded the question to him, eyebrow furrowed to show how worry she was with his condition.

He nodded and she blew a sigh of relief. Namjoon then asked how she go there and she explained by saying the younger lines brought her here by saying you’re sick. He glared at them and they just flashed their greatest innocent angelic smile to him


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter