♥Chapter Nine♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

~Interview~

(Key)Do you like Taemin in any way?


..Key..
Like is such a strong word.

*scratches his chin*

Don't try to misunderstand or anything. I pulled Taemin away because..because..

*shakes hands away*

Can you just like go on to the next person or something?





(Onew)Did you fool around in the past to develop a habit to spontaneously kiss someone?

..Onew..
I think you are starting to take things the wrong way now.

*shakes hands in the air furiously*

Let's not try to skip back to my past. It's not something I really want to talk about. Now, about the whole kissing thing...

*shrugs* *blushes*

Taemin's lips are...satisfying.

*opens eyes wide, then shakes hands*

Ani! Ani! That's not what I meant! What I meant was, getting another kiss from Taemin...I don't really know..but I try to let old habits die. It might sound confusing to you now, let's just leave it like that then.




(Taemin)Why did you accepted to give him another kiss?

..Taemin..
It's just a kiss when it comes down to it.

*taps his lips with the tip of his finger*

I mean everyone in the world has already seen the picture that's been floating around, so why not another one. He said it was the last one anyway.

*smiles*

And then Key pulled me away.

*shrugs*

It feels like a tug of war now.

*presses his cheeks together with the palm of his hands*

Aigoo, why am I smiling over something like this?

*shakes head*




(Jonghyun)Do you know whats happening there?

..Jonghyun..
*shakes finger in the air with a simle*

You asked the right person. Of course I know what's going on here! Isn't it obvious?!

*makes a triangle in the air with his fingers*

It's the love triangle, it's starting to take place. First the fall and now this.

*nods*

It's only a matter of time until things get serious. It's not a coincedence that we all met here, is it?

*chuckles*

Of course not! If you don't believe me, just look at all the facts! Facts never lie.

*Pause...* *Looks up at the cieling*

I wonder if that means that Minho was meant for me?

*smiles devilishly*

*nods*





~.~Chapter Nine~.~

"Onew, what are you doing?" He asked, confused.

"Taemin, before I leave, can I at least have one more kiss?" He placed one finger in the air as he pleaded.

"Deh?"

"Just one kiss?"

"Ani, especially in front of all these people."

"Then we could go outside. Just one more kiss and that's all I ask from you. One more...please!" He pleaded. Taemin bit his bottom lip until blodd split from the opening. With a final thought, he nodded his head. Onew smiled head on and leaned in. His lips were puckered for the sweet taste of Taemin's lips again against his, but suddenly something stopped him. A hand? Onew looked up to find the owner of the hand belonged to Key and he glared at Onew with a death glance.

"Y-You, come with me." Key said immediatly, pushing Onew's hand away and grabbing onto Taemin's dragging him towards the back kitchen. Donghae and Jonghyun looked at the scene, making surprised 'o' shaped faces, while Onew sat there, not really knowing how to react.

"I did not see that coming." Donghae whispered.

"Me neither." Jonghyun said back.

    Key's somewhat small hand gripped tightly around Taemin's pulling him harshly into the kitchen area where no one could see. The surprised and shock look stayed on Taemin's face, as his feet just went with the commands of the boy.

"W-What are you doing?" Came the stutters from Taemin's small lips when they finally stopped near the stove. The small sounds of the bubbles popping from the hot chocolate melting inside the pot was the only thing that could be heard. Though there were tons of people on the outside, even some wondering themselves what was going on, it seemed like it was only them. Key darted his eyes from side to side, snatching his hands away from Taemin's and placing them down by their sides.

"M-Mianhe." He apologized. His fingers fiddled lightly with one another as he tried to remove the utter eye contact that Taemin seemed to bore into his face.

"I thought you hated me?" His head somewhat tilted to the side.

"I-I never really said the word." He replied, nodding a bit.

"Then why did you-"

"I can't have you guys just kissing all the time in my cafe, it's starting to bring the look down. Especially with everything's that happened already." He said in a quick pace.

"But.." Taemin pointed towards the front of the cafe, "those waiters do it all the time in here. Plus, it doesn't seem to bother the customers."

"Ani, that's-that's not the point." He admitted. Words jumbled in his head on how he should explain why he'd just dragged Taemin all the way into the kitchen, without even an excuse. The thing was, he wasn't really 100% positive himself. There was no way he could just walk back out all willy nilly. Jonghyun was sure to comment on the matter.

"Key, are you okay?" The boy asked, seeing the disturbed look on his face.

"Deh? Me? Deh, I'm fine."

"Well, I'm not sure why you don't like me, but I don't have a problem with you." He responded.

"It's not that I don't like you. It's just...the things you put in your books I don't agree on. I'm a person who believes in love, and you're a person who absolutely doesn't. You highly mention it without actually saying the words in your books." Taemin acknowledge, nodding his head.

"It's true. That's not something I can lie about. The whole love thing, the idea, I just don't find it moral. It doesn't make sense, and it's just not true." Key sneered up his lip.

"That's why I'm an anti in the first place."

"I can't help that matter. Now, if there's nothing else." He turned around and headed towards the front. "I'm pretty sure Onew isn't going to forget that kiss."

"Wait." He quickly replied, grabbing hold of Taemin's hand.

"Deh?" He looked back, but Key looked down and shook his head.

"Ani, it's nothing." The firm grip that he held on Taemin quickly loosened. With a small nod of his head, the boy walked away.

........

    Jonghyun leaned against the counter, along with Donghae as they both suddenly looked towards the back. Taemin walked, an odd look stuck upon his face before he headed towards the seat with Onew. Slowly, Key's body outlined morphed from the darkness of the kitchen and Jonghyun perked up, ready to know the answer to the twenty questions that wandered through his mind. The small little bells that hung from the doors began to jingle, making the sweet little tune they always made when someone walked through. Both Donghae and Jonghyun looked and when he saw who it was, Jonghyun's eyes immediatly opened.

"The questions can hold." He responded, tapping Donghae on the shoulder before rushing to the door. At the door stood the tall man with the deer like eyes that seemed to get the attention of women immediatly.

"I'm starting to wonder if he has ADD or something. Everything or anything grabs his attention in a hot second." Donghae commented once Key walked up to the counter. Key kept his mouth closed and shrugged his shoulders. Donghae turned around and leaned his head against his hand, looking at him.

"So, anything you wanna talk about?" Again, the small suggestion of a shrug came from Key's shoulders. Donghae tsked and shook his head lightly.

"Let me ask you something Key."

"Deh?"

"Taemin, do you like him." Immediatly, a harsh cough began aching through his throat, as he pounded on his chest with his fist.

"Excuse me?"

"Tell me, do you get an uncertain feeling in your chest when you try to talk to him or even look at him?" He made a circular motion with his hand around his heart. "Do you want to say something, but you can't or something else comes out as a result?" Key didn't answer. "You defiantly must like him. Just tell him that. Even an anti fan can come to like the author. Remember that." He shook his finger.

........

"Are you always trying to get into people's business?" Minho sneered at the short man, giving him a harsh glare. They sat at the table near the window.

"Ani, how could you say that. I was only wondering what they could be talking about."

"That's getting in their business." Minho replied, piece by piece, nodding his head.

"Ani." Jonghyun shook his head. "It's simply being curious. My parents taught me that being curious isn't a bad thing."

"I wonder what else your parents taught you." He mumbled.

"Deh?" He asked sharply.

"I said why are you sitting over here anyway, always bothering me. Haven't you found someone else annoy, like that Taemin and Onew that you keep wondering about their conversation?" Jonghyun smiled, turning his head from the two and towards Minho.

"I've been thinking, since this whole interview thingy I've been doing.."

"What else could be on your mind I can only wonder."

"Thank you." He rejoiced, smiling widely. Minho furried his eyebrows, completely confused.

"But it wasn't a-"

"Since this whole interview thingy I'm doing, I thought about us lately." He moved his fingers back and forth in a sly like motion, keeping the smile on his face as he looked at Minho. Minho made a disguisted look and scooted his chair back further.

"Jonghyun, I don't know what goes in that mad hatter little head of your's but there is no us." Again,  Jonghyun nodded and smiled coily.

"Like I was saying, about us lately. I think we could have something worked out. We should go out on like a date or something with eachother, make it official you know."

"Deh?!" He almost chocked, coughing a bit. "Jonghyun what is wrong with you. Aish, I knew I shoudl've stopped coming here."

"But indeed you kept. And just why do you think. Subconciously, your brain is thinking of meeting me so you come here. We..." he circled his finger in the air, " we all didn't meet here at this cafe just at the long shot. Something was meant to happen. I've read about these things in books and the internet. More of the internet though."

"I think more of the problem is you're looking at too much of the internet. Stop, it's starting to mess with your brain further, if that's even possible in your case." He shook his head. "Anyway Jonghyun, I'm straight, I don't know how clear I have to make that to you."

"Everyone can change, I don't know how clear I have to make that to you." He giggeled.

"Aish, I should leave." Minho quickly got up and head for the door, Jonghyun right behind him like a shadow. Minho tsked and swiftly turned around, sneering his lips at him. "Yah! Stop following me."

"Minho, you fail to remember that you told those girls you were gay and further more, everyone in the cafe heard you and experienced it." Minho rolled his eyes and headed outside. "It's only a matter of time until the lies catch up with you!" Jonghyun yelled out, getting glares from people who walked past. He kept the smile plastered on his face and closed the door behidn him, shaking his head. "Aigoo, he's so cute." He whispered.

........

    Taemin laid on his bed, thoroughly in his thoughts.


"I thought you hated me?" His head somewhat tilted to the side.

"I-I never really said the word." He replied, nodding a bit.

"Then why did you-"

"I can't have you guys just kissing all the time in my cafe, it's starting to bring the look down. Especially with everything's that happened already." He said in a quick pace.



"I wonder if that was an excuse for him not saying that he likes me." Taemin whispered to himself. His phone began ringing for the seventh time and for the seventh time he looked at it, seeing the same caller ID. It was his stupid boss as always. Taemin scrunched up his face and threw the phone further down on his bed.


"So Onew, did you still want that kiss." Taemin sighed when he sat down. Onew chuckled a bit.

"Ani." He replied quickly.

"Deh, why not?"

"Why are you worried, you didn't want it anyway." He laughed. Taemin thought about it and he was a little disappointed in a way, not sure why though. "If you must know, I would rather kiss the funny, laughable Taemin, than the one who seems like something is bothering him."

"Deh, but nothing's bothering me." Onew kept the smile on his face and wiggled his finger in the air.

"Sure." He got up, but Taemin got up with him. It was wierd, it was as though he felt the same way with Onew that he felt with Key and it was really starting to confuse him. Suddenly, he felt something soft on his cheek. His eyes widened for a second, realizing it was Onew's lips "Make you feel better?" He asked, before walking away without an answer.



"Aigoo!" Taemin hollered, rolling around in his bed. "I'm so confused!"