♥Chapter Six♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

~Interview~

....?(Minho)

 

..Minho..
"Hey, I had to improvise or else those girls were going to tear me apart."

*scrunches his lip together and turns to the side.*

"So don't give me that look."


 

 


~.~Chapter Six~.~


"I work here, starting today." He replied, the expression never changing.

"Deh?"

"I work here now. I begged the owner and he said yes, isn't that awesome." He smiled. Minho made a crooked smiled and nodded his head.

"I suppose." Really, he felt utterly sorry for that owner. No one wanted to deal with this guy. Jonghyun looked up when he saw a table becoming impatient with their order. The order that they wanted was out so Key needed to make some more. Jonghyun placed his finger in the air.

"I have to go get Key for a moment."

"Deh." Minho replied. Jonghyun turned around and walked away from the scene, switching his head from side to side as music played in his mind, until he found Key in the back, stirring the boiling hot chocolate. Key looked up and narrowed his eyes when he saw who had made their prescene known. Immedialtly, he stopped stirring and cocked his hip to the side.

"Please Jonghyun is there anything I can help you with right now that's stopping you from doing your job and watching the register." Jonghyun was about to speak, but put his finger out as his words were stopped, then he tapped on the bottom of his chin.

"But I thought my job was watching the register?" He more of questioned than stated. Key sighed and shook his head. Why did he hire him again?

"Jonghyun, just tell me what you needed before you give me a headache." Jonghyun looked up towards the ceiling, tilting his head from side to side. A part of him had forgotten already why exactly had he came down here. Finally, after some thought, he nodded his head.

"Deh, that's right. The table you were making the chocolate for looked like they were getting impatient so I was coming back here to see how things were going."

"Well seeing as I prepared this a little beforehand, things should be finished soo-"

"What did you just say!" A girl's voice hollered from the front of the cafe. Key jumped a bit in surprise, and pouted his lip. Jonghyun's eyes turned towards him and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Hold on before you guys do anything, araso?" They heard Minho's voice plead

"What?!" Came a group of girl's voices. Key hurried and turned around, placing the finished chocolate on the cooler, grabbed the actually finished chocolates.

"I wasn't playing with you guys. I left you guys for a reason. To find myself is all."

"Find yourself?" They yelled, walking towards his area again, and again in fear he move behind the table of a man. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"I-I-" He looked down to the table and saw a man sitting there. Both Key and Jonghyun rushed from the back with the chocolates and looked at the scene. Jonghyun furried his eyebrows.

"Why is Minho over there by Onew?" He questioned.

"I-I-" He quickly grabbed onto the man that was sitting in the chair, making him standing out. He mouthed the words, 'Sorry, as he pulled the man in for a long and lustful kiss. Their lips met and the heat emitted from one another, he placed his hands around the man's neck, pushing him in further. Key and Jonghyun, along with everyone else in the shop became wide-eyed and speechless, Key, making an 'o' shaped face. Finally, Minho removed his lips from the man. "I'm gay." He replied.

....................

    I'm gay were the first words that both Donghae and Eunhyuk heard when they walked their way into the Chocolate Cafe. Even though the bell went off as they opened up the door, no eyes peered to them what so ever. Donghae puckered his lips in confusion and turned to Eunhyuk who was closing the door behind him. Eunhyuk simply shrugged his shoulders, the same questionable look upon his face.

"You're gay?" Came the girls'voice.

"Deh." Minho nodded, confidently.

"That's the last thing I expected from this guy." Donghae whispered up in Eunhyuk's ear. The man nodded along.

"Are you serious?" One of the girl's said, cocking her hip to the side in irritation. "There's no way you dated all of us just to find out you're gay." Onew stood there, shell shocked, not sure how to respond or what to do, this was the second time in a day that this has happened with his lips on another man. He placed his hand up to his mouth and pressed on it.

"Is it  wrong to try to see if what you're really feeling is right?" Minho argued, touching his chest as if sincere. "You all know me. There's no way in hell tha I wanted to prove that I was gay, let alone kissed men." You could see the reaction on the girls' faces soften, as if understanding.

"It's actually working?" Jonghyun whispered, tapping his chin.

"Now, I'm sorry that I hurt you guys, really I am and I'm sure I've hurt many others but I just finally had to emprace what I really was." He grabbed onto Onew's arm and scooped him up so that they're waist were touching. "And that's, that I'm gay." He halfed smiled, hoping they would buy it. The anger on their faces subsided and Key's face showed that he just couldn't believe what just happened.

"Fine." One of them muttered, than the others nodded their heads as well. Their angry hands slowly went to their sides.

"But mess this one up." Another announced, pointing her finger at the man. "And we're coming back after you." Minho placed half a smile on his face and nodded his head in agreement and quickly just as they came, the girls left. When he saw them out of view, people began talking as if nothing happened and Minho took a deep breath of relief, pressing his hand on his chest.

"Gosh, that was a close one." Only then did he realize that his hand was still around Onew. Quickly, he moved his hands away from the unwanted area and smiled, nodding his head awkwardly. "Sorry about that." He apologized, scratching the back of his head.

"D-D-D-Deh, it's fine." Onew muttered, sitting back down. Minho blew out another sigh of relief and headed back towards the cash register.

"Gosh, that was a close one." He mumbled to himself. Jonghyun looked upon the man and shook his head.

"I can't believe you lied like that." The man replied. Minho looked back at him and mimicked his face. Suddenly, a hand slapped on his shoulder and he turned to the side, seeing someone that he really didn't want to lay eyes on.

"That was a lovely little act you put on." Donghae replied. Minho shook, letting the boy's hand fall away from his shirt. "Look at you, can't even stand the sight of gays, I'm surprised you laid out that stage back there."

"Yeah yeah yeah." He replied back, rolling his eyes.

"Donghae. Eunhyuk." Key said, trying to change the subject. "What brings you guys here, not your shift or anything, I don't even think you work today."

"We don't." Donghae smiled, placing his finger in the air with dignity. "But I was talking to Eunhyuk and we thought it would be a good idea if you guys came to watch us perform tonight. It's a little rare that we get to get together and perform, but lately, we've been having the time."

"I'm good, I've had enough of the sight of gays." Minho replied. Donghae snarled towards him, Eunhyuk giving him a look.

"The offer wasn't really standing for you." Donghae said. "But since we're on the subject, why don't you show up. I doubt you have anything else to do for today." Minho shrugged his shoulders, it was kind of true.

"Sure I'll come." Key smiled.

"Can I come too?" Jonghyun excited, jumping up and down. Key scrunched up his face, then tilted his head. "Sure why not. We'll leave when the cafe closes."

"Alright, we'll see you there." Donghae waved, him and Eunhyuk turned around to leave, but immediatly, Donghae stopped. "And bring your  new little friend Minho." Minho narrowed his eyes, srunching them up.

"He's not my little friend-"

"Deh, deh, I know. Just bring him, he seems fun." Donghae grinned. Quickly, Donghae latched onto his lover's hand and dragged him out of the cafe. Girls who sat at the table, smiled and grinned at the couple as they left.

"I'm starting to think that people manly come here to see the gay relationships going on. Well more of girls that is." Jonghyun inquired. Key rolled his eyes, shoving the chocolates in Jonghyun's hands.

"Stop trying to think Jonghyun and go deliver these to that table that was waiting."

....................

"Taemin, this thing is raving the freak'n internet, you can't just be careless like that!" His boss yelled at him throught he phone.

"Aigoo, I know already, how many times are you going to talk about this?" He kept the phone up to his ear, while he walked to his window, looking at on the dim, somewhat night sky.

"I don't think you understand the importance of this, of your image."

"I understand completely. It was a simple accident and that I don't think you understand at all."

"Well, most people that look at this isn't going to either. All they see is you hugged up with two men on the floor kissing one of them on the cheek."

"Aish, I'm getting tired, I think I should go to bed soon."

"Ani, Taemin ah, don't be using that stupid, I'm sleepy, thing to try to get off the phone with me-"

"Bye~" The boy sang, before pulling the cell phone away from his ear and clicking the end button. He  looked at the little black device and tsked, throwing it on his couch. He really needed to get out. He was so fustrated right now, that he didn't know what to do, but he had to get out of the house, he knew that much. He strided towards the door and grabbed his heavy jacket, then left his fancy little apartment.

....................

"W-Why am I here again?" Onew asked as he looked at the somewhat looking club they were at, sitting at a table with Key, Minho, and Jonghyun.

"I don't even know why I'm here." Minho replied, crossing his arms in distaste. "I must really have nothing to do."

"You're here because I wanted to apologize for what happened earlier, including the little fiasco with Minho here." Key responded, gesturing his hand towards Minho.

"O-Oh." The man responded. Key smiled and patted his hand on top of Onew's.

"You really need to loosen up a bit."

"Deh." He nodded.

"My friends should be coming up in a little bit to perform. I've seen them perform before, they're really good. You should enjoy yourself when they start singing." Onew nodded, but then pointed towards a small corner away.

"I need to go to the restroom. I'll make it quick, so that I can see your friends perform."

"Araso." Key nodded, grabbing onto his drink that lay in front of him. Onew got up from his seat, and hastly moved through the tough crowd of people, when suddenly, bumping into someone and falling down on top of them. The movement was so swift and so sudden, that he didn't have time to react. When his eyes looked upon who he had fallen on, they widened. It was Taemin and a part of him blushed when he saw the angelic like boy beneath him.

"Mianhe." They both said at the same time. Onew tsked and tilted his head to the side somewhat.

"This is starting to get real old today." He mumbled to himself as he again, pondered on the situation he was in. Well, at least he didn't kiss him right?