♥Chapter Three♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

~Interview Question~

(Minho)....?

 

..Minho..
Oh don't give me that look. Look I know I said I didn't have a problem with gays...It was just seeing that couple like that at the cafe place was a little awkward..

*looks to the side*

And odd...and unusual..and-




~.~Chapter Three~.~

"Ahh." Key nodded, scratching the side of his head. "I suppose you can say that, but Donghae was talking about the right Key." He simply laughed it off.

"You've read my books, are you a fan." Key chuckled again and tsked his head to the side.

"Ani, just the opposite. I'm an anti-fan." He responded, lifting his eyes up towards Taemin.

"Deh?"

"I'm an anti fan." He repeated, nodding his head with a smile. "That doesn't mean I wouldn't like your service if that's what you're thinking." He continued. Taemin poked his lip out and looked up towards the ceiling, then slowly, he panned his head back down to Key's level.

"You're an anti fan?" He questioned. He turned his body around and looked at the interior of the cafe again and slowly nodded his head. "Ah, I should've seen this before I even walked in here." Taemin said to himself. "It had anti fan written all over it. Obviously, you are one that believes in love?"

"Deh, very much so." His arms were crossed while he continued to nod his head.

"Ah." Taemin nodded. "Then-"

"Excuse me!" Came a startling voice, surprising the two. Both of their eyes turned towards the direction it was coming from. A man stood there, with a wierd looking smile upon his face. He raised his hand in the air and wiggled his fingers in attempt to say hi. "My name is Jonghyun." He continued, reaching his hand out. Key automatically bowed and shook tha man's hand back with half a smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you Jonghyun, my name is Key, I'm the owner of this cafe."

"Ah!" Jonghyun exclaimed, nodding his head.

"I'll take the hot chocolate that you have." Taemin replied, before tilting his head, leaving the money on the counter and walking towards the nearest table. Key couldn't help but scowl the tinest bit when the man's back was to him.

"Do you not like him?" Jonghyun asked, curiousity set in his eyes, pointing his thumb towards behind him.

"Not him, his books." Key replied in but a small mumble. He shook off his feelings with a shake of his shoulders and began to smile. "Was there anything I could get you sir?" He asked, his whole attitude changning. Jonghyun tapped his finger against the tip of his chin.

"Hmmmm, I came in here because of a question.." He pondered. "But I can't seem to remember what it was. It was important though. Maybe if I think about it." His attention went from talking to the boy in front of him, to sort of speaking to himself. Finally though, after saying more little 'hms' to himself, he placed his finger down and looked at Key, his eyes darting up and down.

"Is this good thinking food?" Jonghyun asked, pointing downward at the chocolate treats.

"Deh?" Key asked. His eyebrow lifted, a little confused by this customer. He was an odd one indeed. Something new. Key scratched the back of his head and tilted it a bit. "Well I suppose. I make the chocolate so that people in love can come together." He smiled, feeling accomplished at that answer. Jonghyun snapped his fingers in the air suddenly.

"That was it!" He exclaimed, making Key jump.

"What was it?"

"What you said. You made me remember what I forgot. It was that question..the one about love...now if I could just remember what the question was...hmmmmm...." He began the tapping of his lower chin once again. Key scrunched up his face, confused and placed his finger in the air, next to the wandering man, trying to get his attention, but Jonghyun was in another world. His thinking world.

"E-Excuse me...sir...I have to go check on my chocolate and fill out an order. I'll come back thou-"

"Ani, ani. I remember now." He stopped. The turning Key stopped in his tracks, his eyes aiming back.

"Deh? What was it?"

"What do I think love is?"

"Love? Actually, it's funny because I was asked that same question at an interview not too long ago." Jonghyun leaned his body in and nodded his head. Key stopped what he was doing and looked at the boy in question. "W-Why are you nodding your head sir?" He asked.

"Because I was asked this question at an interview as well. Do you have an answer?"

"Ah, so you're participating in that little love interview project thingy as well." Words were about to come out of the man's mouth, but as usual he stopped and looked up to the ceiling. After a moment of silence, he looked back down and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know what the interview was about. Someone just came and asked me if I wanted to be on an interview and I agreed."

"I'm pretty sure they gave you more information than that, because they did to me." Again, Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders.

"They could have, I'm not sure. There's too much thinking on my mind to try to think of what others are telling me." Key slowly nodded his head and made an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"Well.."

"Do you have an answer?" The man interrupted. Key's eyes did that short little widening, you know the one you do when you're surprised by something.

"Oh, well, I have a personal answer. If you ask me, I think love is something that everyone should have. It's that spark between two people when they come together and they know that they're the one for one another." He nodded, smiling at his own thinking. His arms then lifted up and he moved them around to show off the area. "That's why I built this place. So people could come together and fall in love. So far..so good."

    Jonghyun's mouth was squinted together as he listened to the man's words and nodded his head. He never really thought about it like that.

"But you said this is a personal answer?" Jonghyun questioned.

"Ah, deh." He nodded.

"What about a non personal answer. Do you have one?"

"A non personal?" The boy scratched the side of his head. "I don't think I could give you one simply because there is none. Everyone has their own perception on what they believe love to be. There is no one whole answer, I suppose you can say." Jonghyun perced his lips and looked to the side.

"I see." His voice changed, from happy to annoyed and his foot tapped on the floor. Key wasn't sure what else to say to the man, so he pointed towards the kitched way.

"I really have to go and check on the chocolate and fill out these orders." He excused. "You can look and see if there is anything that you'd like to eat or drink." And with a nod, he left for the back of the kitchen. Jonghyun shook his head, not really realizing the boy had left and looked down to the tasty treats. He placed his face on the glass and kept his eyes on the chocolates.

"Will I never get my answer." He mummbled onto the hardened glass.



"That guy's a little wierd." Donghae told himself outloud as Eunhyuk leaned against his back. He didn't need to turn, for he felt the man's nod along with him. "S-Should we stop him from putting his face all over the glass." Donghae turned his body around to face his lover and all Eunhyuk did was shrug.

    Finally, Key came into view, snapping his fingers for the two of them to come over. Donghae and Eunhyuk nodded and walked over to their boss. When he etched the two to the kitchen, Donghae stopped in his tracks and pointed behind him.

"Yah, Key. Should we stop that man from plastering his face all over the glass?" Key moved his head to the side to see Jonghyun's smooshed face staring blankly at the food. His face scrunched up and he finally shook his head at the idea.

"Lets just leave him alone. He seems like a bit of a confused person, if you know what I mean." He whispered, nodding off. "Now you guys need go send out these orders, to these tables," he dug into his pockets and brought out two little sheets of papers with the orders on it, that he'd written down when he walked to the kitchen. "We're going to be closing soon, so we need to clear out this area as soon as possible, then go ahead and put the closed sign up."

"Deh." Donghae replied, while Eunhyuk nodded. They watched as Key walked away and back to the register area. When he saw that Key was out of view, Donghae leaned towards Eunhyuk and grabbed the edge of his collar, bringing him closer. "How about you know what when the cafe is closing?" His eyebrow lifted up as he his lips. Eunhyk smiled.

"Sure." He answered, with his dark voice.



"Hi." Came Jonghyun's voice as he sat down at the table where Minho sat. Minho darted his eyes to the side and looked around him, but saw no other tables or no one else next to him. He then turned and looked back at the boy.

"I-Is there a reason you're sitting here?" He asked. "There's like two other empty tables." He commented. Jonghyun did the srunching of his lips together again, tilting his head, then finally smiling. He wiggled his finger in the air towards the man.

"After getting a closer look, I remember you now." Was all he responded. Minho sighed, and leaned his head against his hand.

"Look, is there something I can help you with or something?" The man asked, annoyance beginning to take place.

"Ani. I remembered your face so I decided to sit here, what's wrong with that?" He shrugged his shoulders and poked out his lip.

"Hey, I'm going to tell you this once, I'm not really in the mood for talking." Jonghyun nodded at that comment.

"I can tell." He adjusted himself in his seat, then leaned in closer, placing his hand on the side of his mouth, as a notion of whispering. "You look a little angry if you couldn't tell." He whispered.

"Oh my-" Minho huffed loudly and pressed his hand on his face. What was with this guy? The anger that this guy was giving him, made him think back on a little while early and when he remembered his eyes went wide and he was the one wiggling his finger in the air this time. "Aye! You're that guy from earlier at the restuarant." Jonghyun smiled.

"Deh. You remember me?"

"How could I forget." He responded in sarcasm. Jonghyun tapped his finger on his bottom lip as if thinking.

"I forget alot of things sometimes, so it wouldn't be uncommon if you did." He replied. Again, Minho sighed and rubbed his hand against his face in irritation. Why of all places did he had to come here? Why of all places was it this spot that they meet again. The guy was so strange and odd.

"You're not here to ask me another question are you?" Minho asked.

"Question? Question? Question?" He repeated the words on and off until he remembered what the man was talking about. "Ah! Question!" He exclaimed. "Ani. I asked that Key person and he answered it somewhat, though the thoughts still stay in my head."

"Oh my god." Minho whispered, if he hadn't seen one of those waiter guys coming with his order, he would have got up and left already.



    Taemin turned his head from side to side as people from all corners of the cafe looked upon him. He tried to place a fake little smile on his face, because it didn't seem these stares were a good one. Why of all places did he choose to come here? It seemed that this was just not his good end of the day. It started out great though with the book signing and the webcam session, but it was as if he'd stepped into another world as he came into this cafe. Finally, he saw that server boy from earlier and smiled in a bit of relief that he could revert his attention to something else.

"Donghae right?" Taemin asked with a smile as the boy sat his drink down.

"Deh." Donghae smiled back, like a school girl. "You remembered my name."

"D-Deh." He responded. "Anyways, I was just wondering...why-"

"Do people keep staring at you." He answered, a smirk wipping across his face. "It could be because you wrote a book called 'You're Only In Like With Him' and you're in a cafe that's like complete freak'n opposite of that altogether."

"OH..deh." Taemin nodded. He glared his eyes again, just to see someone looking at him still and immediatly, he went back to his drink, sipping little by little. Donghae smiled, a soft sigh coming out of his lips, then sat down at the chair across from the boy.

"You look like you need someone to talk to." He replied.

"More like a distraction so that I won't keep looking at these people staring at me."

"Well, you're not at your book signing anymore. What'd you expect once you walked in a place like this?" He laughed.

"Actually, I wasn't really paying attention when I walked-" He stopped himself and poked out his lip a bit, placing his drink down on the table after taking another sip. "Wait, you know I had a book signing?"

"I told you I was in a way a fan of yours. Though I disagree in some areas on your thinking, you're still one of my favorite authors. It's like a dream come true seeing you sit here." Taemin smiled a bit and bowed his head.

"Thank you." He replied.

"You're completely different than what I imagined."

"I hope not in a bad way."

"Ani! Actually, I thought you were arrogant, annoying, and a bit harsh and mean, but you're completely opposite from that." Not knowing how to respond, Taemin grabbed his cup again and took another long drink this time.

"Thanks, I guess."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to sound mean or anything, it's just....the way you talk in your book, it sounds that way."

"And may I ask, if you disagree with my views, how am I your favorite author?" Donghae snickered and wavered his hand over, slapping Taemin playfully on the palm.

"It's not really what you talk about in your books, but it's how you approach them. Your way of thinking I admire the most. That and your cute." He snickered. Taemin darted his eyes for a moment, and did another bow of his head.

"Thank you. I might say that you are cute as well." He smiled, giving the compliment back. Donghae smirked for a hot second, but then moved his hands away slowly, as if a tiny bit disguisted and got up from the chair.

"Sorry, but I'm taken." He responded, before walking away. Taemin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Deh?"



"We're just waiting on the last of the customers to leave." Donghae told Key at the register. "And what a coincedence on who they are right? The two strange people, that one normal guy and the author you hate." He snickered, before grabbing onto Eunhyuk. Key moved his head over to the side to get a good look at the author and scrunched up his face a bit. "Hey Key, we're going to lock up today, you can go on home."

    It didn't take long after those words for Key to turn around sharply and look at the lustful looking two. He pointed his fingers at the both of them.

"Don't be trying anything nasty in my cafe." Key responded sternly. "Last time you guys did that, I had to open late because I had a mess to clean up that somehow you guys forgot to." Donghae blushed and slapped Key playfully on the shoulder.

"Key, don't think like that. After last time, we'd never do that again." He laughed, grabbing Eunhyuk as they went to the back, in the kitchen area.

"Aye! Would you stop talking!" Key heard Minho yell, making him jump. He looked over towards the area and the man quickly got up from his seat. "Aish! You were better when you were thinking to yourself!" And with that he stormed out of the cafe.

    Onew got up out of his seat finally, after taking his slow and long time to eat to himself. He saw a fimilar face and walked over, sitting in the chair next to him.

"You're that author aren't you?" Onew asked, gaining Taemin's attention. "That Mr.Lee right?" Taemin smiled a bit and nodded his head.

"Look, I understand that you are angry with my book-"

"Ani, I was just congratulating you on your book signing and that your webcam session was very good." He nodded.

"Are you a fan?"

"Not really. I just found your book not too long ago, haven't really even gotten a chance to read it. Usually I don't pick up books like those, but your thinking was very interesting. How you went about things I mean."

"It's funny because you aren't the first one to say that."

"That's a good thing then."

"How'd you know about my booksinging though, I remember things well but I don't remember seeing you there."

"You must not remember everything well then. You announced it on the webcam on how well it went."

"Ah..deh..that's right." He said, nodding his head.

"Well," Onew said with a small yawn. "I hope we meet again. I must be leaving now."

"Hold on." Taemin responded as the man got up out of the seat. "I didn't get your name."

"Onew. You know, you aren't that bad looking." He replied and with a short bow, finally left. Taemin finished the last of his drink and got up from his chair. His eyes met with the owner, Key, for a short second and Key looked back as if he wanted to say something, but a man interrupted both their views and Taemin shrugged his shoulders, walking off.



"Excuse me, I have a question." Jonghyun replied, coming in front of Key's view.

"Deh?" Key asked, tilting his head, only to see the author gone from sight. In his head he sighed a bit, the awkward atomosphere leaving the area and turned his attention back on Jonghyun.

"You're the first person to answer a question for me that I understand." Jonghyun came out. Key developed that confused look upon his face and nodded.

"Deh." He continued.

"I want to work here." He responded, highly confident.

"Deh?!"

 

♥♥♥♥♥AUTHOR♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry this update is like freak'n days late. I hate that I made you guys wait so long. Really do, but alot of school stuff came up, then I began not feeling well, then I had to go to the doctor...so alot, but I finally got this chapter done! Yay! Anyway, I really hope you guys enjoyed it, if you didn't I'm sincerely sorry lol. If people really don't like this story then I suppose I can do another one that you guys are more into^^ Anyway, remember you can ask the characters interview questions!^^ Peace!