♥Chapter Two♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

~Interview Question~

(Taemin & Key) What have your past relationships been like?


..Taemin..
*smiles a bit*

"I don't have a problem to tell you how my past relationships have been. It's an easy question."

*Looks up towards the ceiling*

"Lets see, past relationships, I would have to say were completely fine. I've never gotten dumped, just been dumped and they all lasted a nice amount of time, nothing serious though. I simply liked them for a while and after a while, that feeling went away and that's when I left them."

*Smiles*

"I now hope people will understand why I simply say that you can only like a person, not love. It's just not logical." *Laughs*



..Key..
*Scratches the side of his head*

"The questions are getting really personal now."

*Laughs awkwardly*

"Mmm, but I suppose I have to answer them for the sake of the interview huh? Well, past relationships..well..well to put it simply, I've never had one."

"Laughs awkwardly again*



(Onew and Minho)How do you feel about homouality?

..Onew..
"Homouality?"

*Tilts his head to the side*

"Mmm, that's not something I can really say that I have a problem with in a way. There are so many gays out there nowadays and so many straight people."

*Places both his arms in the air and immitates them as weights*

"It's hard to notice who is who in a way. I suppose that I have to say there is nothing wrong with the fact, it's a general thing today." *Shrugs shoulders*


..Minho..
*Eyebrow arches surprisingly*

"I had no idea this is what this interview was going to come down to."

*Taps foot, then leans elbow on the table, placing his head on his head and looking sternly*

"Homouality..you have to watch out for in today's world. I'm not saying I have a problem with it.."

*Tsks*

"But still, you could get tricked. You think you're going out with a girl," *shrugs shoulders "could actually be a man. You think your girlfriend is attractive, " *shrugs shoulders again* "then you all of a sudden might see a good looking boy and realize you're gay. Who knows."

*Leans back*

"I personaly don't think much on the subject. Either way it goes, as long as you use them right and then let 'em go, it is what it is in the end."

*Smiles*

"Am I right, or am I right?"



(Eunhae)Donghae, what is your opinion on your relationship? Are you two only together for ual pleasure or is there more?

..Donghae..
*Donghae smiles and taps on Eunhyuk's pale hand*

"We're both happy, I think that's all that matters."

*Taps his finger on the point of his chin*

"ual pleasure or more? Of course we have plenty of pleasure in our relationship, who doesn't when they're together with someone. Me and Hyukkie have an understanding pleasure with one another. Like this one time, it was right when we came from the chocolate cafe, he took me home and just threw me on the couch, didn't even wait for me to walk to the bed."

*Chuckles and blushes a bit*

"He knows I like it rough sometimes, but either way it goes, he grabbed me suddenly under my arms and lifted me on his lap after throwing my shirt off. Then after having me on his lap, he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me in for a kiss while slowly sliding his hand down-"

*Eunhyuk touches Donghae's hand. Donghae looks and smiles*

"Ah deh, apparently, he doesn't want me to tell you that part."

*Chuckles, blushing more*

"It's dirty."




~.~Chapter Two~.~

"This is interesting." Onew whispered to himself as he opened his laptop on his bed. He laid down and looked at the video thoroughly as the person began to speak.

"My book, You're Only In Like With Him, is very specific. If you see the steps that I place down and the description I put in each one, you'll understand that what many people think is love, is absolutely not. You simply like the person alot and you just don't understand how to calm those feelings down. After it's calm, you realize, maybe this was the wrong idea, or maybe it's not what I thought it was."

"I can't argue with his logic." Onew continued to whisper as he scrolled down the page of the live webcam. Comments began popping up immediatly talking about how right this boy was and how his book made so much sense. It made Onew chuckle a little inside, not really sure how to take it. "Ah, you can't say anything though." He continued to mumble to himself.

    Moving away from his laptop, he got up from his bed and walked over to his high book shelves and smiled, pulling out the boy's book. He turned the cover over from side to side and shrugged his shoulders, walking back over to his bed.

"You're only in like with him, huh?" He questioned. He didn't know why he got the book, but it seemed to make sense, even though his mind was vise versa on the subject. He'd always collect books that he'd find interesting at the moment, then add it to his collection of others. These were one of them. He wasn't entirely sure why he'd found it so interesting, but he did. "Lee Taemin." He mumbled the author's name and nodded. Not bad for an author's name. The growling of his stomach, interupted his thoughts, though and he placed his hand in that area.

"Aigoo, when's the last time I ate." He asked himself in wonder.

    He was new to this area, having just moved, so he wasn't sure what was where. So, when he walked outside, in the windy, somewhat cold weather, he looked around while walking, his hands in his pocket. So far, all he saw was little drinking cafes and he sighed at the sight.

"What's with this place." He complained, looking up at the sky while walking. Suddenly, his body bumped into another and he looked back in place. "Mianhe." He apologized. The other person bowed their heads and went about their way. His eyes caught onto it just then. His eyebrow lifted in curiousity at the sign.

"Chocolate Cafe?" He read aloud. He wasn't sure if he'd ever heard of a thing before. Onew tilted his head to the side as he looked through the clear door. There was passionate red coloring with a bit of pink and hearts everywhere. The seating areas looked comfortable and a smiling boy's face served people at the register. "It looks like Valentines Day gone wild in here." He whispered to himself, before entering.

    A small little bell rung as he opened the door and the boy at the register immediatly made eye contact along with a smile. Onew grinned back and gave a short bow before walking up. He looked below where the glass display lay and looked at the man treats that shelves had, all chocolate. His stomach once again growled and once again, he held onto it immediatly.

"Hungry?" The boy asked at the counter. Onew looked up and slowly nodded.

"I'm a little new around here so I wasn't really sure where to go."

"Well," the boy smiled eagerly. "you came to the right place!" He gestured his arms wide and motioned his hands around the area. "This place has the best chocolate I've heard and chocolate is always good for the body. It even makes the hunger go away." Onew chuckled a little.

"Your attitude sure does match the decoration of this place." He whispered.

"Deh? Excuse me?" He asked in question, looking at Onew curiously, but the man simply shook his head. "Anyway, I'm Key, I'm the owner."

"Oh, it's nice to meet you. Nice to find friendly faces when I first come to a place."

"No other friendly faces than here!" He exclaimed. The bell to the door rung again, and the both of them turned around, making eye contact with a very, very tall man with brown hair and big eyes, a scowl on his face.

"You wanna take a rain check on what you just said?" Onew replied.

..............................................

    Minho simply walked into the first place he saw, anger written across his face. Well, he wasn't really angery, just really irritated. He was still a little not over the fact of what that guy said, and then he just walked away? Who did he think he was. The more he thought about it, the more the scowl appeared on his face. When he looked around the place he'd walked in, it wasn't really what he'd expected, bright and happy like, totally different from the way he was feeling at the moment. He looked up and saw the people at the register and walked that way.

"Aigoo, someone get on your bad side." A man said at the counter with a smile on his face, more of a statement than a question. Minho turned his head towards the man, but no words came out. With a roll of his eyes, he turned back around to the register boy and slapped his hands on the counter.

"What do you guys serve here?" He asked. Minho realized that he didn't really eat, eat his meal from breaking up with his girlfriend, so he could actually go for a little something.

"Well, whatever chocolate suits your taste." The boy gestured down towards the many chocolates in the glass case.

"I don't think I've seen these sorts of chocolate before.." Minho mumbled on. Key leaned in with a smile.

"That's because I make them myself." He wiggled his head from side to side in glory. Minho pouted his lip a bit, tilting his head back up, his finger pointing towards the chocolate.

"You make these yourself?"

"Mhm." The boy nodded. "By the way, my name is Key, I'm the owner of this place."

"Ah." Minho nodded.

"Excuse me." Onew replied, gaining Key's attention.

"Ah, deh?"

"I think I would like that one." He pointed towards the heart shaped chocolates that had a handmade decorative icing on the top, with shining glaze.

"Araso! Would you like any drinks with that."

"Ani." Onew shook his hands instantly. "I'm just really hungry right now."

"Well, if you get thirsty, let us know! You can go find a seat anywhere and I'll have my servers bring you out your chocolate while I go check on things in the kitchen real quick."

"Deh." And Onew walked away to find him a seat.

"Excuse me!" Minho exclaimed a bit, raising his finger in the air. Key stopped his movement and turned around.

"Oh, mianhe, it won't take me long, I just have to check on the chocolate I'm cooking."

"Ani, it's not that. I just have a question is all."

"Oh? Shoot."

"Does it always look like Feburary in here?" The tall man asked. Key chuckled and nodded his head.

"This is the place where people find their true loves because all you need is a bit of chocolate."

"True loves huh." Minho chuckled. That was the first. He turned around and leaned on the counter, looking at the two waiters that were walking around, the ones the girls were eyeballing and apparently calling so cute together. In the middle of the floor, they did a quick peck on the lips and went back to work. Minho looked at this and his lip went up in a bit of disguist. "That's not something I want to get use to." He whispered to himself.

....................................................................

"I think that was a pretty good webcam." Taemin nodded, walking down the street with a hood on his head. He didn't really want anyone to notice him, because the last thing he needed right now was a fan raid. He smiled at the thought though. It seemed like the wind was beginning to get a bit colder the more he walked, so he snuggled his arms closer together to try to keep him warm.

"Hot, I need something hot." He whispered to himself, looking at the corner cafes that he kept laying his eyes on, but all he kept seeing was coffee places. He'd had enough coffee to last him a life time today. The sky was beginning to get a bit dark, shedding over the place, then finally, he looked up to a glowing sign, his eyebrow arching in a way. "Chocolate Cafe....where chocolate meets the heart?" He questioned the last part.

    When he looked through the glass door and windows, it seemed like a place that wouldn't just have coffee, he was hoping. Walking in here though, didn't really seem like a good idea. What if there were anti-fans of his inside. Really, it wouldn't be surprising seeing as the place looked ready to pop for Valentines Day. He shrugged his shoulders at the thought though, because the colder the wind blew, the more he didn't really care about the situation. A small bell rung immediatly as he went in and though no one was looking at him, it felt like all eyes had descended upon him. He walked up to the register, where he saw no one, so he rung the little bell.

"Coming!" Yelled a soft voice. Immediatly a somewhat short boy with soft brown hair popped up with an apron on. He looked like a waiter or something. "Hi, how can I help you to-" but he stopped his sentence once he looked upon Taemin's face.

"Do you guys have anything to drink please?" He asked with a smile, but the boy didn't respond. Instead, the tip of his nail went into this mouth and his eyes looked up and down at Taemin. Finally he tsked. "Aigoo, Key's not gonna like this." He tsked. Taemin darted his eyes and moved his head from side to side, making sure there was no one else next to him or something and finally pointed his finger towards himself in question.

"Me?" He asked. With another tsk, the boy nodded his head. "Why-"

"I'm totally a fan of your books by the way, even though I don't really believe in them in a way. They're just so nice to read!" The boy excited. "I'm Donghae." Taemin smiled a bit awkwardly, a bit confused now. When small footsteps were heard, Donghae looked up and again tsked.

"I'll let Key handle this." He laughed, running off to go help someone. Again, Taemin's eyebrows arched, confused.

"Who's Key?" He asked quietly to himself. Suddenly, a soft skinned boy with fair skin walked into view from the back and when their eyes met, it wasn't a welcome kind of feeling but the boy kept a smile on his face anyway.

"How can I help you sir?" The boy said once met face to face with Taemin. Taemin gestured his finger around the back of him, the questionable look still on his face.

"The service here is kind of wierd." He responded.

"Deh?"

"The waiter, he..anyway, are you Key?" The boy's smile grew bigger.

"Deh, I'm Key, the owner of this place and the awesome chocolate maker." He laughed; Taemin laughed along.

"You seem like a happy sort of guy." He smiled. "I wonder why that Donghae person said-"

"Donghae? What'd Donghae say?"

"Ani, it's nothing. Maybe he had you mistaken for another Key or something. He just said that you weren't going to like this. Me being here? Do you know me, have you read my stories or something?" He asked, curious now.

"Ahh." Key nodded, scratching the side of his head. "I suppose you can say that, but Donghae was talking about the right Key." He simply laughed it off.

"You've read my books, are you a fan." Key chuckled again and tsked his head to the side.

"Ani, just the opposite. I'm an anti-fan." He responded, lifting his eyes up towards Taemin.

"Deh?"

..............................................................................

"What is love? What is love? Play someone right?" Jonghyun asked himself outloud, not minding the people who kept staring at him as he walked the side walks and continued to walk. He stopped though, a light catching the corner of his eye. He looked up, tilting his head upwars, his mouth making an 'O' shape in aw and finally he smiled.

"Chocolate Cafe..where chocolate meets the heart." He spoke. "Maybe the answer is in here." He smiled, placing his hands on the window and pressing his face up against it, looking at the many people eat. It didn't take long for him to become distracted. He looked amongst the many people eating and smiled with his face still plastered against the windows. "I wonder if they're all thinking of the same question while eating their chocolate?" He asked.

..............................................................................

    Donghae leaned the side of his body against the wall clear of any tables, watching the register. Suddenly, a small feeling came upon his shoulder and he looked up to see Eunhyuk with a questionable look on his face. Eunhyuk intertwined their fingers together and leaned his body on Donghae's back.

"Ah, you're wondering what I'm looking at." Donghae smiled, placing his eyes back on the register. "Key. That author that he hates just walked into the cafe. What are the odds right?"

 

♥♥♥♥♥AUTHOR♥♥♥♥♥

(I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT THE SHINEE CHARACTERS ARE PLAYING AS SHINEE IN THE FANFIC BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT. THEY ARE SIMPLY PLAYING AS NORMAL PEOPLE. I'VE NEVER DONE IT IN MY OTHER FANFICS, SO IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE TO GET UPSET IF THEY'RE NOT IN THIS ONE...AGAIN ONLY FOR THOSE UPSET)So you guys asked some really good questions on your comments. And I was like having a hard time on who to choose, because I didn't want to be mean or anything, so to solve the battle that was going on in my head, instead I called my sister and told her to pick for me. So the questions that were picked are thanks to her. I'm very happy and thankful for the people reading this story. I wanted to try and make this one last long like Society Reject and I want it to be, in a way, as funny as Society Reject as well, because so many people loved that!^^ Again, thanks for reading and....*REMEMBER GUYS* If you want your question to be the interview question on the next chapter, then when you leave a comment below, make sure you ask the question you want to ask.