♥Chapter Five♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

~Interview Question~

(Eunhae)Do you and Eunhyuk do everything together? Don't you guys get a little tired of each other?

..Donghae..
Ani, that would be silly if we did literally everything together now wouldn't it.

*shakes head*

But we don't do different things to get away from eachother. It's mandatory. Sometimes Eunhyuk has to practice for gigs that he does while I need to go work with Key at the chocolate cafe. Other times, we do perform together, but not all the time seeing as our schedules mix.

*looks at Eunhyuk sharply*

Don't you love it when we perform together. The stage gets so heated.

*Eunhyuk grins*

Like that one time Hyukie when we went backstage after sweating after the performance and hidding behidn the backstage curtains. Then you grabbed the stage curtains tightly and pullled me in, ing my shirt and kissing my neck all the way down to my- *CENSORED*




(Jonghyun)Why cupid? Do you feel like cupid because of what happened at the cafe?

..Jonghyun..
*Shrugs shoulders*

Doesn't it make more sense? Cupid I mean. Plus, it was the first thing that came up when I typed in the subject on google.

*pokes lip out and sracthes chin*

Why are you asking me twenty questions right now, making my head hurt and all. But. That part about me feeling like I'm cupid.

*Lifts up hands to look at them and switches them back and forth making an awed face in amazement*

Maybe I do have the gift of love.

*Nods head*

So this is what I've been waiting for all my life. This is my calling!




(Onew.Key.Taemin)How did you feel after the accident in the cafe? Was there any initial spark?

..Onew..

*looks down*

I don't think this is a matter I really want to talk about right now. It's a little embarrassing.


..Taemin..

*shrugs shoulders*

Things happen, though his cheek was soft.

*touches lips lightly with a smile*

*clears throat*

Ani, anyway..what was I saying?



..Key..

Aish! Out of all the things that could happen, that had to! I must have the worst luck ever. Onew's not the problem, it's the author I hate so much. Aish. I must've destroyed a village in my previous life to deserve what just happened.

*Crosses arms*




~.~Chapter Five~.~


"I decided to do a little Google search about love and did you know this thing about cupids. They shoot these love arrows or stuff like that to make people fall in love. Maybe that's what love is Key, cupid shooting arrows or I even read that he makes accidents happen to the people that are going to fall in love, like them bumping together or something. Maybe that's what love is." He replied with a smile on his face. Key rolled his eyes.

"Please, if cupid was making people accidently meet, then he must be just bullting me for all these years. Come on Onew-" He patted Onew on the shoulder as they both turned around Taemin was right there, walking foward. Taemin bumped into Onew who bumped into Key and with that the three of them fell. A wide smile went across Jonghyun's face.

"Oh, so this is how it is." Jonghyun grinned. Key didn't know what the man was talking about until he saw both lips of both men on his cheeks.

"Omo, look at that.." Came the whispers of many girls around the cafe. Ones telling eachother to pull out those lovely camera phones and take pictures. "Isn't that, that author?" Came the whispers of others.

"Please, take pictures and witness my creation!" Jonghyun announced, that huge smile staying on his face as he raised his hands and moved around in a circle.

"Oh, mianhe." Onew replied, immediatly getting up from the floor, removing his cheeks from Key's lip. Taemin did the same, hastly moving from the scene. Both the boys lended out their hands to the fallen down Key. He looked at them sternly, deciding on which to take and in the end, grabbed hold on Onew's.

"A lovely sight isn't it ladys?" Jonghyun asked, nodding his head.

"Yah, Jonghyun." Key angered, quickly gaining the man's attention. He stopped his smiling and turned around, placing his hands down at his sides. His expression was that of a dumbfounded person and he tilted his head to the side.

"Deh, boss. Did I do something wrong?"

"Stop spreading this nonesense and go watch the register like I asked you in the first place." Jonghyun pursed his lips and tsked a bit.

"Aye, some people just can't accept the love." He said, moving towards the area he was told. "It means you weren't meant for two!" He hollered as he continued to walk. Key rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"This would've never happened if Donghae and Eunhyuk were here." He mumbled under his breath. Many of the girls saw the angry glare in his eyes, though it wasn't directed towards them, they still placed their cell phones down and sat back down in their seats. The comotion was over, there was nothing else to film.

"Aish." Taemin angered, shaking his hands through his hair. "It's going to be all over the internet."

"Indeed it is." Key replied, but not with his normal voice. Taemin turned his attention to the boy's direction and looked at him. There was no happy Key there anymore.

"Again, I'm sorry this happened." Onew apologized once again. Key's expression turned fro, angry to surprise. He immediatly placed his attention on Onew and bowed for a split second.

"Ani, it's my fault, I really should've gotten rid of Jonghyun the first time even though he kept following me. I'm deeply sorry about the incident." He turned to the author as well, this time, placing a fake smile on his face. "Sorry about that."

    Taemin puckered his lips, making a dumbfounded face.

"Didn't really seem like an apology when it was towards me." He whispered.

"Now then, how about your table?" He nodded towards Onew.

"Deh, deh."

"But I needed to make an order." Taemin said, really a whispered, seeing no one heard him. His finger stayed in mid air for a split second before his eyes caught the register and he walked towards that way, hoping to find a snack that he would enjoy.

"Sooo..." Came Jonghyun's voice. Taemin moved his eyes from the counter and to the man standing at the register, leaning on the glass with a huge smile on his face.

"Deh?" Taemin asked.

"Do I have the power or what?" He asked, laughing a bit to himself.

"The power?"

"Deh? It wasn't just coincedence that you guys bumped into eachother. I must be cupid or something because this is something he does. I must not know it right?" He moved his hand to sway with what he was saying. Taemin gathered an uneasy expression and slowly nodded his head.

"I suppose."

"Aish." Jonghyun complained, waving his hand along. "That's what's wrong with everyone. Always supposing, doesn't anyone know. Like me and my question. No one has the answerr, people are simply supposing."

"What question?"

"The one about love of course!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands together.

"Love?"

"Deh. What do you think....about love?" Taemin moved his lip to the side.

"That's not something I really believe in, so I woudn't be the right person to ask."

"You don't believe in love!" The man exclaimed, clapping his hands together once again, gaining attention. He saw the many eyes hover over him and he quickly made an apologetic face. "Mian." He replied, slightly bowing, then soon after going back to Taemin. "What about cupids?"

"Ani." He said with a straight face.

"Waaa." He amazed, leaning his back, back a little. "No wonder Key is an anti fan of your books."

"H-He told you that he's an anti fan?" Taemin asked.

"Ani. I just happen to listen to other people's conversation. Like those girls over there." He said, pointing to a group of girls who peeked over at Taemine every once in a while. "They're still talking about how you kissed Key on the cheek. Saying how in a way isn't it going against your book since it looked like you liked it. Odd for someone who doesn't believe in loving someone or anything."

"What, it's odd?"

"Ani, I was telling you what they said, those girls said that."He smiled. "I don't think it's odd though. You can still like someone and not love them."

"Exactly, even though I'm not saying I like the boy it's just people always assume-"

"What about the other one?" Jonghyun asked, tilting his chin high in the air.

"The other one?"

"Deh, the other boy that fell and kissed Key on his other cheek. Onew. Did it make you jealous that he kissed the boy's cheek or did you want to kiss that boy's cheek."

"Yah, why are you asking me these questions?" The man shrugged his shoulders, not really knowing himself.

"Things just come out of my mouth sometimes." He admitted. Taemin rolled his eyes and shook his head. This man was indeed a strange one.

"But how-how are you able to listen to other peoples' conversations while you're sitting here talking to me?" He pointed to himself, the questioning look in his eyes as he stared upon Jonghyun.

"Me? I just have that kind of attention span, I guess you can say. You never answered my question though, what about the other boy?"

"What about him?"

"What do you think of him. As cute as Taemin or as ugly, whatever you think inside." Taemin shook his head. This boy really did say anything that popped in his head before thinking. Half the things he said didn't even make sense.

"Onew, he's cute too." Admitted. Though it was the true, he really just said something so that he wouldn't ask again. As Jonghyun nodded off, probably going into another conversation either in his head or at another table, Taemin bowed his head down at the counter, looking at the many treats inside. They reallly did look delicious. "Can I get a couple of these to go."

"Deh?"

"A couple of these to go." He repeated.

"You don't want to eat it here?"

"Ani, there was enough commotion in here today to last me a lifetime. Plus, if you haven't realized already, I'm a pretty famous author so all these girls taking pictures of what just happened, is sorta inconvient for me. I'm sure I'm going to get yelled at for this."

"I'm pretty sure anyone that walks in could tell you're famous, you don't have to point it out."

"I wasn't pointing it out, but instead making a point as of why I should leave."

"Araso." Jonghyun nodded. "Key! He hollered, gaining Key's attention from afar. He circled his finger around the area of treats that Taemin said he wanted. "Do you make these to go?"

........

    Minho almost bumped into someone as he approached the chocolate cafe, reaching for his phone. Only when the person was moments away did he realize it was that same boy he'd seen yesterday. His face looked fimilar but he couldn't put his finger on it. The man stood outside, leaning against the glass of the cafe as he went through his messages.

"Ah, one of my ex girlfriend's sent something." He mummbled. "A mass fowarding? Aigoo, I hate these." He was going to erase it when he saw the picture that caught his interest. Key laying on the floor with two other men kissing either side of his cheek.

    The sight made him think of before when he saw that waiter couple kissing that worked here. He pulled his phone down at looked at the cafe before him. So these were the kind of things that went on at the Valentines day place.

"Now that I think about it. This is the first valentines I've had without a girlfriend." He commented. Maybe he should have kept the last one a little bit longer. However, she was becoming clingly like he'd thought, and he couldn't have any one that was clingy, he hated those. His face scrunched up just at the thought.

    He looked at the cafe once again, before deciding to step foot in the place. His eyes manuvered around, checking for those two waiters, so he wouldn't have to be caught in their love fest of smouldering kisses and what not, but he saw nothing, not one sight. He blew his breath in a sigh of relief and headed towards the counter but saw no one.

"Hello?" He asked, but heard nothing. "Hello?"

"Hi!" Came a fimilar voice immediatly, shaking Minho. He grabbed onto his chest tightly only to furry his eyebrows when he saw who it was.

"Aigoo, didn't I get enough of you already yesterday." Minho complained, placing his hand on his head. "Yah, what are you doing here? Don't you ever go home." Jonghyun puckered out his lip as he had done ealier.

"But I went home last night." He replied.

"Deh."

"I said I-" He stopped his sentence though and tsked instead. "Aish, if you didn't hear me the first time I'm not going to say it the second." Yet another sigh released itself from Minho's breath. "Is something wrong with your lungs or something?" The man asked, looking dumbfounded once again.

"Deh?"

"Well you keeping taking long breaths and grabbing your chest." He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm just making an observation." Minho shook his head again, not sure what to say to that, the boy was just too wierd for his own good.

"Why are you here?" Minho asked again.

"I work here, starting today." He replied, the expression never changing.

"Deh?"

"I work here now. I begged the owner and he said yes, isn't that awesome." He smiled. Minho made a crooked smiled and nodded his head.

"I suppose." Really, he felt utterly sorry for that owner. No one wanted to deal with this guy. Jonghyun looked up when he saw a table becoming impatient with their order. The order that they wanted was out so Key needed to make some more. Jonghyun placed his finger in the air.

"I have to go get Key for a moment."

"Deh." Minho replied. As the boy disappeared, Minho leaned back against the glass counted and looked towards the door as he heard the bells go off. When he looked up, he was surprised at what he saw. His eyes went wide in shock. A group of his ex girlfriends and not the ones he had in his phones, those were the nice ones. These.....not really a word for them. Minho looked in panic as they all eyeballed him and made long strides towards him.

"Well look who it is." They replied.

"Who told you where I was?" Minho asked in fear.

"That doesn't matter." One said. "What matters is how you played all of us." All eyes at the cafe were on him now, silence, emitting the area. "How many girls have you done like this like you have to us. Using us like tissue paper."

"It's not tissue paper, but more like an unwanted flower." The words slipped out of his moutha and he quickly covered them as the eyes glared on him, buring his soul.

"What did you just say!" One hollered. They rushed towards his area, but immediatly Minho scattered over to an area at random, not wanting to be caught by their hands. He stopped at a table, not looking to see who it was.

"Hold on before you guys do anything, araso?" He pleaded.

"What?" He had to come up with something so that they could leave him alone.

"I wasn't playing with you guys. I left you guys for a reason. To find myself is all."

"Find yourself?" They yelled, walking towards his area again and again in fear he move behind the table of a man. "What the hell is that suppose to mean?"

"I-I-" He looked down to the table and saw a man sitting there. Both Key and Jonghyun rushed from the back with the chocolates and looked at the scene. Jonghyun furried his eyebrows.

"Why is Minho over there by Onew?" He questioned.

"I-I-" He quickly grabbed onto the man that was sitting in the chair, making him standing out. He mouthed the words, 'Sorry, as he pulled the man in for a long and lustful kiss. Their lips met and the heat emitted from one another, he placed his hands around the man's neck, pushing him in further. Key and Jonghyun, along with everyone else in the shop became wide-eyed and speechless, Key, making an 'o' shaped face. Finally, Minho removed his lips from the man. "I'm gay." He replied.


♥♥♥♥♥AUTHOR♥♥♥♥♥

I used you guys's questions for this new questions. Thank you guys for becoming more active on this story and asking questions, it really makes it alot more easier for me^^ Obviously everyone just needed a little matured chapter to get you going! LOL Anyways don't forget to COMMENT!!!