♥Chapter One♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

So the question always pops up, you know that one about love. Yeah, that one. We all try to figure out just exactly what it is, what's it's meaning, why we have it. Well, hopefully, just hopefully, we'll find out.

~Interview Question~
What do you think love is?




..Minho..
"Now that's a simple answer." *Grins* "It's basically finding the right person to toy with. You always have to get the people with the easy heart. The people with hard hearts, you know the ones who are trying to be in deep relationships," *shakes his hands and head in the air* "don't go for it, those would be too hard to control." *snickers*

"Trust my judgement, I've had one of those before, and let me tell you, it was not easy for me to haul that piece of luggage away." *sighs*



..Onew..
*Nods a bit*

"Love is not something that I can explain to you myself. I would need a partner for that, wouldn't I?" *Nods again* "It's basic facts, love is whatever ideal that both partners place into their minds. Neither one is right, but then again, neither one is wrong. Me and my parents got into an arguement about this before."

*Tsks, then shakes head*

"Let's not get into how that fight went."



..Taemin..
*Arches his eyebrow in irritation a bit*

"I hope all the questions aren't going to be like this. I'm usually pretty happy, but hearing this question really aggrivates me for some reason. Alright, so listen and listen close because I'm only going to say this once."

*Straightens back out in chair and clears throat with a smile*

"There is no such thing as love. Instead of being in love with someone, you are in 'like' with them. You see how I put an emphasis on the word, 'like.' Take note of that." *Nods*



..Jonghyun..
*Taps his chin with his finger*

"Love...I'm a little confused why I was picked for this interview in the first place, my mind is lost to the subject completely you know."

*taps his finger on his bottom lip this time"

"Let me think about it for a second....love...."

"...."



..Key..
*Smiles, and shakes finger in the air*

"I like this question alot. Obviously you already know what I'm going to say, otherwise, I wouldn't be in this interview right?"

*Chuckles*

"Love is something that is created when two people come together and can't take their eyes off of eachother. It's something that indeed everyone should have, but some people just aren't so lucky. It's about lust, passion, happiness."

*Pauses and sits back for a moment*

"But, Eunhyuk and Donghae, completely mistake what I say in the wrong way. That couple, I can't really say if they're in love. They always have their hands on eachother and though they both always seem happy, it's only because they always have every oppertunity they get." *Nods*



..Eunhae..
*Eunhyuk sits with his hands folded across his chest while Donghae smiles*

"Deh, we make love alot." *Says Donghae* "I bet Key is the one that told you. He's just jealous because he has no lover to make love to like we do."

*Eunhyk nods his head once*

"But that's what a good relationship is, that's what love is, passion. That's what it's all about. Take me and Hyukkie for instant. Great relationship because we have great . Granted he doesn't really speak out alot about things, but he's really loud in the bed. Just the other night, we decided to do something , you know like when you're about to get caught in the act, and that's what heats up the moment. Though I told Hyukkie that the bathroom was just nasty to do it suprisingly at, that bathroom to the restuarant we went to happened to be very clean and nice, so it was especially good. Boy, when he placed me on top of the sink and handled me down with his rough hands, then he slid my pants off in a quick second. Oh and when he...."



~.~Chapter One~.~

"Key~" Donghae sung as Key rung up someone's order and gave them their box of chocolate they asked for. The couple smiled at the chocolate box they were given and conversated until they walked away. Key turned around with a smug look on his face, as he saw Donghae.

"Donghae, I didn't hire you here for you to skip around this place. This place gets really busy and you need to make sure that people get their orders." The boy pouted his lip playfully as he looked at Key.

"Yah, how many times are you going to tell me that." He complained, tilting his head a little.

"Until you get it in your head that you're suppose to work and not play around here until your boyfriend gets here. This place is for bringing love together with chocolate, not let's wait for my boyfriend until he gets off work." Donghae nodded his head and rolled his eyes a bit.

"Speaking of which, you were chosen to do that love interview, right?"

"Deh." Key nodded, before going to check the chocolate in the back. He walked his way to the back of the room with Donghae skipping right behind him. He opened a giant steel pot up and looked at the boiling chocolate and with a smile, took a big wooden spoon and began to stir it slowly.

"Of course you were, what kind of question was that." Donghae laughed. "I heard that you talked about me and Eunhyuk."

"Of course I did, I won't deny it, because I will stand by my thought that you two aren't-"

"Really in love. Yeah, thanks mom, I got that the first one hundred times that you told me. And like I say every time, you can think what you want. Plus, either way it goes, us meeting is your fault, we met here at your little chocolate cafe."

"And I blame it simply on the fact that I'm the only person around this place with a chocolate cafe, where people can sit down and enjoy the hand made chocolat treats along with some side coffee if they like. They can even buy pretty packages for on the go kind of situations. You have to say, it was an awesome idea."

"Precisely. Since you believe in love so much, I just don't understand why you don't understand my relationship. Aren't you the one that always says things happen for a reason. Well me and my Hyukkie met for a reason and in YOUR shop." Key stopped stirring the chocolate and turned his head towards Donghae, his lips pressed together in irritation.

"Yah, while you're back here trying to get your case straight, you should be at the register in case someone comes up."

"Isn't that why we have a bell at the register for? And have you heard it ring?" A small growl came from Key's lips as he pulled out the wooden spoon, the chocolate dripping on the floor. Donghae jumped back in suprise and pulled his hands up in the air.

"Yah, I didn't mean to upset you." He laughed. Key chuckled a bit and blew on the spoon, then pointed it towards the boy's way.

"Taste it retard." He commented.

"Retard?" Key tilted his head with a nod and kept the spoon pointed towards him. Finally, with a small bit of resistance, he grabbed for the spoon and with a little more of a blow, it a bit. After a small , came another and then another and he smiled.

"Good?"

"Mhm." He nodded, the chocolate still in his mouth. After some chocolate that fell onto his fingers, he looked back up at his boss and smiled. "But this taste different from your other chocolates."

"Deh." Key nodded, finding a nearby towel and wipping his hands on it, then going back to the pot and placing it's top back on it. "It's a new recipe I'm coming up with. Trying to do a new flavor for the store."

"Well," He continued after another , "tastes like an awesome idea so far."

"Araso, araso, stop the spoon and go make sure our customers are happy. Though there is no one at the register, we still have customers eating here. Go." He waved.

"Deh~" Donghae sung, skipping out of the kitchen.

"Yah! Not with the spoon!" He yelled, but his words were too late. Donghae had already disappeared from his sight and into the front of the cafe. Key laughed and shook his head. "But how did he know I talked about him in the interview?" he whispered to himself.


"Is everyone's eating going well?" Donghae asked with a smile to a couple of girls at a table, while he continued to on the wooden chocolate spoon. They all turned towards him with a smile.

"Ah, so cute!" They all screamed, gasping at his looks.

"I'll take that as a yes~" He sung. He was about to make the wooden spoon and it's drippings of chocolate touch his lips again, but a hand from behind grabbed his wrist and pulled the spoon up. Both the women and Donghae turned their heads in surprise. Eunhyuk stood there and, using the boy's hand, pulled the spoon up to his mouth and tasted the chocolate that wrapped itself upon the wood.

"Hyukkie!" Donghae shouted, not waiting to turn his body completely around and hugging the boy. Eunhyuk quickly took the spoon from the boy's grasps as to not to make it spill upon himself and embraced the guy. The women at the table went wild and squeeled at the two, but Eunhae's little get together was stopped suddenly by the sound of snapping. They turned to find Key's eyes on them, pointing his fingers for them to get over here.

"You two!" He called.

"Hi Key!" The girls shouted from afar. Key smiled and bowed halfway and waved as a response. They squeeled again and went back to their chocolate just as Donghae and Eunhyuk walked over.

"Deh, Key~" Donghae sung as they approached.

"Don't deh me, you two aren't going to have one of your little love making acts in the middle of the day in the middle of my cafe. Now you," he pointed towards Eunhyuk who looked up immediatly. "are you going to be working as well today? It's pretty busy today so all the help would be appreciated." The man nodded to his quesetion immediatly.

"Yay, I love it when you come in and work with me!" Donghae cheered. The man looked down towards his lover and just gave him a gentle smile. "Come on, lets go find you an apron." He slapped him on the as they headed towards the back.

...............................................


    Taemin sat and bowed his head with a smile as the people approached him with many books that had his name entitled on them and signed his autograph upon then.

"Thank you for reading my book." He responded after his pen was done writing across the fragile paper. There were so many girls lined up with happy faces and giggles, who just couldn't contain themselves, then one came up and watched him sign.

"Um, Mr. Lee-"

"Please-" He interrupted, placing his hand in the air with a smile. "You can call me Taemin." And she giggled.

"Well Taemin, what made you want to write this book." She held up her copy of his book called, 'I'm in Like With Him.' He wiggled his finger in the air with a smile.

"That is a wonderful question, specifically why I am holding a live webcame mini session on my book if you would like to watch."

"Sure!" She nodded eagerly, pushing the book towards him so that he could sign. He quickly danced his pen across the paper, before using it to point to the board of him on the side.

"Read that for information on the live webcam session I'm going to have tonight. It has all the information on it."

"Thank you!" She smiled, bowing her head. "One more thing." She added.

"Deh?"

"I heard you were on a love interview, is that true." He gave her a warm smiled and nodded.

"Details about how it went might be on the live session tonight as well, if I remember it."

"Awesome! And thank you again!" And with that she left. Taemin nodded her away, but was pulled back a little by the next person that stepped up. It was a tall, fair skinned man, with deer eyes and curly like brown hair. Taemin poked his lip up in a bit of confusion and tapped his pen upon his lip.

"This is an odd customer." He told the man as he grabbed the book from his hands. The man side chuckled in annoyance a bit.

"Taemin right?" He asked.

"Mhm." The boy nodded. "I don't see why you're getting my book if you didn't read it in the first place." He continued. Minho furrowed his eyebrows, a little taken aback.

"How'd you know?"

"If you read it, you wouldn't be asking my question in such a way, would you?" He peered his eyes up after writing his autograph down and handing the man back the book.

"I'm only getting this for my girlfriend right now." He ushered the book up in the air and with a nod was off. Taemin tsked to himself as another customer approached him and shook his head.

"Now why would his girlfriend be reading that?" He whispered to himself.

............................................................


"Did you get the book Minho oppa?" The small girl asked as she waited outside the building. He sighed a nodded as he raised the book up in the air and nodded it to her.

"I don't see why you couldn't just go into the building in the first place anyway." He rolled his eyes.

"Because it's cute when you do it."

"If that even makes sense. Why are you reading that book anyways." Her lip went to the side as he said that and she looked at the front of the cover.

"I just like the way the author writes and I'm a huge fan. Fans want autographs, is that so hard to understand?"

"Deh, it is." He replied, grabbing her arm. "Now come on, I booked a resturant for us." He replied.


    When they finally came to their destination and began eating their lunch, Minho watched closely as the girl ate her food and again and again she kept looking up from every bit she took.

"Is something wrong?" She finally asked, after eating the last of her food.

"Did you enjoy your meal?" He asked. She nodded.

"Good, because I'm afraid I'm going to have to end things with you."

"Deh?!"

"Last night was great, just me," he continued with a smirk, "but you have been becoming a little too clingy to me, and I had my fun. I thought you might last a little longer, but apparently, I was sadly mistaken."

"Why you-" She grabbed for her cup of water, but he grabbed it as well, shaking his finger with his free hand.

"I know you're angry, I understand that, but ruining my shirt just isn't going to help things. I have to find another girl with this shirt. You didn't buy this for me, I bought it with my own money, so it would be polite if you not ruin it."

"Why you little-" Again her sentence was stopped, but this time by the touching of his strong hand to her's. She looked down as he placed a soft, small smile on his face.

"You're a beautiful young lady, and it would be best if you acted so. You have many wonderful talents to yourself that I'm sure another guy would appreciate way more than me. You are above my league and I wish you to find the man that is on the same level as you. Just remember that." And like that, her anger subsided with his words and the soft smile tha the had on his lip. She slowly removed her hand from his and nodded her head.

"D-Deh, I'll keep that in mind." She replied. He nodded as well and with that, she walked off.

..................................................................


"I wonder why he did that." Jonghyun said, sitting at a far away table from where Minho was spotted. He took his head from his hands and looked up towards the waiter who looked annoyed and ready to leave. "Do you understand why he would do that to that poor girl, because I don't."

"Do you know him?" The waiter asked. Jonghyun paused, and placed his head back in his shoulders.

"Ani. Why? Do I have to know him to ask the question?" The waiter sighed and placed their hand on their head.

"Look, I don't mean to be hasty-"

"Then don't be." The boy smiled, looking up.

"But-" they continued. "I've been standing here for at least twenty minutes waiting for you to make a decision."

"You could've went to another table to get their order." He replied, shrugging his shoulders. The waiter bit in their lip and tapped their foot on the ground.

"The only reason I stayed was because you insisted on me waiting until you thought out your order, and then you began snooping on someone else's situation." Jonghyun stretched out his arms and sat up straight.

"I don't understand why you're being so impatient when I'm a paying customer."

"Well, would you like to make your order now sir?" Jonghyun continued to tap his chin again.

"I think I'll have....." The waiter sighed, for this is what happened in the beginning, making them wait here in the first place, now it seemed it was happening all over again. "I have a question." He replied.

"Yes?" They sighed.

"Do you know anything about love, what it is?" His hands waved along with him as he continued to talk.

"Love?"

"Deh, you see I'm in this interview thingy and the person asked me the first question."

"What was the question?"

"What do you think love is? I can't seem to find the answer, and it's bothering the crap out of me."

"Well I think-"

"Good suggestion." Jonghyun replied, wiggling his finger in the air as he stood up. The waiter switched their head from side to side in confusion.

"I didn't even say-"

"I'm not really hungry now, too many thoughts in my head and not enough thinking." He tapped the waiter on the shoulder and made his way outside the restaurant. He zipped up his jacket, from the small cold breeze that blew and almost fell when a small knock hit his shoulder.

"Ah, sorry." Came a deep voice, he turned to find that tall, brown haired, man.

"Oh it's fine." Jonghyun replied, but Minho stopped and looked at the boy twice for Jonghyun looked up at the sky in a questionable manner.

"Um..are you lost?" Minho asked, zipping up his jacket as well.

"Mhm." Jonghyun nodded, then went silent again. Minho looked around in question. What was with this guy?

"Well....do you need help?" He asked. Jonghyun removed his head from the sky and looked at the tall man next to him.

"Perhaps, what do you think love is?" Minho scoffed.

"I got asked that exact question at an interview that I have to keep going back to for some project."

"Right right." Jonghyun replied, wiggling his finger once again in the air, not really thinking on what the man had said.

"Did you need help with like directions or something?" Minho asked, but Jonghyun shook his head.

"I know my way around this place." He finally mumbled.

"Araso." Minho nodded his head and was about to leave, but looked at the boy again and turned back around. With a pat on his shoulder, he gained the boy's attention. "If you're thinking about love that hard, then don't. Love is one thing, knowing how to play someone right, and then when you're finished with them, you're done, throw them away." Minho smiled.

"Is that you're definition of what love is?" Jonghyun asked, looking at him.

"Well..in a way-"

"Ani, ani, nevermind." He replied, interrupting him. "You're answer is taking way too long." He tsked and turned around. "You think people would learn to speak a little faster." And with that he walked off.

"Deh?" Minho whispered to himself, pointing his finger towards his chest. "Me? Gesh, what's with that guy." And with that he walked off.




♥♥♥♥♥AUTHOR♥♥♥♥♥
*REMEMBER GUYS* If you want your question to be the interview question on the next chapter, then when you leave a comment below, make sure you ask the question you want to ask. If it is to a certain character, then make sure after you ask the question or before you ask the question, say who this question is pertaining to, but if this is a question for all the characters, you don't have to put anyone's name. So remember, if you want a question and it has no one's name on it, then I'm going to think it's for all characters and it is also ok to have a question for like two characters or something too, whatever pops into your little creative head. I want the readers to have fun with this story! HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER TO COMMENT!^^ (P.S If you guys don't like the way I put the front or how I put this writing altogether, let me know and I'll try my best to change it, just trying to be more creative with my stories.)