♥Chapter Seven♥

♥A Ⓗeartfelt Ⓘnterview♥

 

~Interview Question~

(Key)How do feel about all the crazy things that happen in your shop?


..Key..
I've always known my shop was destined for love...

*makes an angry face and crosses his arms*

But this is taking it to a whole new goddamn level if you ask me. Taemin, Onew, Jonghyun, that Minho guy, and Donghae and Eunhyuk. Aish! My head hurts!




(Eunhae)What is your reactions to Minho's dislike of gays? Do you believe he really disslikes gays?

..Donghae..
Everyone can say they dislike something or someone.

*shakes head*

Because deep down their heart is saying something different. That's what I beileve in. If he really dislikes gays in my opinion...ani..otherwise, really, why would you kiss a man to get out of the situation he was in.

*taps his chin*

Well I mean, it was a good solution and about the best, but I saw the way he was scrunching up his face when me and Hyukkie were kissing. If someone disliked gays that much, they'd tried anything else other than what he did to get out of the situation. Right?

*arches eyebrow*




(Minho)If you don't like gays, why would you kiss a man to get out of a situation?


..Minho..
Hey

*shrugs shoulders*

happens. Haven't you heard of that expression. Well I was in a lot of , and I just couldn't let it happen. You know?

*looks up for a second, then back down*

Wait does that make sense?

*shakes head*

Either way, don't judge me just for that mere situation. I'm still the same Minho who thinks the whole gay people thing is wierd. Believe me.




(Onew)How do you feel about what happened at the cafe?


..Onew..
I feel a little uncomfortable if that's okay.

*scratches his cheek*

I don't really know how to respond further than that....




(Taemin)How do you feel towards Onew?


..Taemin..

*blushes, then coughs, straightening his shirt*

Ani, nothing. I can't have things like this with the kind of person I am. There is already that other picture posted around the internet my company is still trying to wipe off.

*pauses*

Why do so many girls love ? Then my picture wouldn't be passing around on the internet like that next best cookie.

*crosses arms*






~.~Chapter Seven~.~

"I need to go to the restroom. I'll make it quick, so that I can see your friends perform."

"Araso." Key nodded, grabbing onto his drink that lay in front of him. Onew got up from his seat, and hastly moved through the tough crowd of people, when suddenly, bumping into someone and falling down on top of them. The movement was so swift and so sudden, that he didn't have time to react. When his eyes looked upon who he had fallen on, they widened. It was Taemin and a part of him blushed when he saw the angelic like boy beneath him.

"Mianhe." They both said at the same time. Onew tsked and tilted his head to the side somewhat.

"This is starting to get real old today." He mumbled to himself as he again, pondered on the situation he was in. Well, at least he didn't kiss him right? With a loud grunge from his throat, Onew lifted his body and stood up. His arm pulled outward towards Taemin, a half a smile on his face. The boy smiled back and grabbed onto it, getting up immediatly.

"I know exactly what you mean." Taemin chuckled a bit, dusting off his pants.

"What are you doing here?" He asked out of curiousity.

"I should be asking you the same thing. You don't look like the sort of person who would visit these kinds of places." His head gestured about the loud booming music place. Onew laughed a bit and shrugged his shoulders.

"Key and the others dragged me here is all, otherwise, no, I wouldn't have been here. What about you?" Taemin imitated Onew shrugging his shoulders.

"I needed to get away from my boss, lecturing me about having my face put negativily on the internet."

"Negatively on the internet?"

"Deh, if there weren't so many freak'n girls who loved , then it wouldn't be spreading like butter on bread." He mumured.

"?" Onew questioned, scrunching up his face. When he thought about it some more though, his mouth made an 'o' shape and he nodded. "The picture." He awed, shaking his finger in the air.

"Deh, that dumb picture that, that Jonghyun boy was flaunting everyone to take. Aish, I should've never came to the place." He scratched the back of his head furiously.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one that feels that way." Onew made a wierd face and looked around the place they stood in one more time. "This really isn't my scene at all."

"But still, it helps relieves stress."

"Deh I suppose." Onew nodded. "You're much different in person than you are on your webcam and your books."

"Really?" He asked, arching his eyebrows. "I don't really see a difference. But if you're here with Key and them, where were you headed."

"Oh, deh! The bathroom, but I don't really have to go now." He laughed. "It was sort of an excuse to leave the scene for a little bit." Taemin nodded, understanding the man's feelings.

"So are you new around to these parts. I mean, you know, this area. As an author, I've lived around this place for sometime, and I've never seen your face."

"There are new faces in area everyday." He shrugged. "I'm just one of the many."

"Ani, I remember faces good, in general. Even new people you don't see, well, I don't see alot."

"Wel if you really must know, then yes. I just came here a couple of days ago or so. Haven't really been around most of these parts. This place is adding a cherry on top of everything." He chuckled out a bit. The boy's stared a quick glance towards one another, and darted their eyes quickly away. "Since you're here, would you like to come back and sit with us?" He pointed his thumb towards the back area with a smile. Taemin tilted his body to the side and could faintly see the tall figured Minho sitting at the table.

"Um..." He tapped his finger on the edge of his chin, not completely sure. That Key person wasn't too fond of him already, it would just make him hate him more. He'd already had hated eyes on him earlier with the anti fans. "I don't know." He finally replied. A slight shine of Onew's pure white teeth showed as he chuckled once again, seeing the boy's expression.

"Key isn't going to do anything." He said.

"D-Deh?"

"You're worried about Key hating you right. I could tell off the expression on your face. Well...and the fact that you keep staring at his direction."

"It's just, I've already had a handful with going home and talking to my boss, let alone the immediate stares I got just by walking down the sidewalk all because of that stupid picture."

"Haven't you ever thought you were getting attention because people were maybe liking you more after the picture. Afterall, you were the one that said so many girls liked , that's why it was spreading in the first place."

"I doubt that." He mumbled.

"Have you asked someone that was staring at you."

"A-Ani."

"And plus, if anyone was going to get hated on, to tell you the truth, I think it would be that Minho guy. He did have all those girls after him only to ki-" He stopped his sentence and tilted his head to the side, then shook it. "Nevermind." He wanted the image permantly out of his brain, never to imprint itself on his memory nerves ever again.

"Only to what?" Taemin asked.

"Ani, it's nothing." He laughed off, grabbing the boy by the shoulder. "Now let's go sit with the others. For some reason I feel alot more comfortable with you over there."

"D-deh." Taemin stuttered and away he was dragged. Through the crowd of dancing and drinking people and to the table where sat the three people.

"Oh Onew you're ba-" Key stopped his sentence when he saw who was wrapped in his hand.

"It's okay for Taemin to join us right? I bumped into him while I was on my way to the bathroom." He replied. When he realized that somehow through the emiss of walking through the crowd, their hands had combined, he quickly detached it.

"Sure." Jonghyun said with a corny smile. Key cleared his throat and turned his attention away, not sure what to say on the fact and instead turned his immediate attention towards the stage.

"Donghae and Eunhyuk should be coming out in a little bit." He announced to the table,never turning his attention away. He didn't like to be mean and just because he was an anti fan didn't mean he hated Taemin. After the whole incident, he didn't know why, but he just couldn't face the boy eye to eye. Taemin messed with his bottom lip, giving small looks to the man who ignored him and sighed every now and again.

"Are you okay?" Came Jonghyun's voice. Taemin looked from side to side, until he realized the boy was talkin to him.

"Excuse me?"

"Well you keep breathing so heavily, does your chest hurt or something?"

"Me? A-Ani." He furrowed his eyebrows, not sure what to say. Minho rolled his eyes, and leaned his back diligently in the chair. Suddenly louder background music began, and Key's eyes lited up with a smile.

"Here they come, I know this song!" He rejoiced, wiggling his body from side to side, as he sat up to get a better view. A funky disco beated sort of music began to play and suddenly Donghae came out singing his part with a red, somewhat ketchup looking suit on and a huge smile on his face. Backup dancers surrounded him like the sun and when he part was over, Eunhyuk came out as well, a more mustard suit on, his backup dancers right behind him as well. He rubbed his hands down to the sides of his sideburns and continued to sing.

"Wow, this is the first time I heard him speak." Jonghyun awed, referring to Eunhyuk.

"Yeah, he's not really a talker, but he sure will sing." Key replied.



    When the performance was over, everyone clapped their hands and cheered. Minho looked up towards the couple and for the first time while looking at them. When they weren't smooching to eachother, they looked good performing together.

"Aigoo, are you actually smiling at them together." Jonghyun inquired, elbowing Minho in the shoulder. Just as the smile had appeared, it disappeared and he looked squarely towards Jonghyun.

"Why do you have to comment on every single thing I do." He complained. Jonghyun shrugged his shoulders. Donghae and Eunhyuk hopped off the stage, immediatly seeing Key through the crowd and ran over, huge smiles plastered on their faces.

"You like the performance?!" Donghae exclaimed, slapping Key on the shoulder.

"Deh, daebak!" He yelled back, placing both thumbs in the air.

"Of course you did. Oh..." He looked and saw the rest of the people around the table. "I see you brought extra guests." He gleamed.

"Deh I dragged them here, most of them needed it anyway." Key's eyes went around the table and whent hey landed on Taemin, he quickly moved them away." Donghae saw the quick little detail and half smiled, but said nothing.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Onew announced. Key turned and looked at him with a questionable look.

"I thought you already went to the bathroom Onew."

"I have a bad bladder." He lied, before getting up. This time, he really had to go. Taemin watched Onew leave the scene and looked at Key who was looking at him from time to time and moved uncomfortably in his seat. He made no excuse or anything but instead quickly got up, heading towards the bathroom as well.


"Oh, Taemin ah." Onew said when his eyes looked upon the boy as he walked out of the bathroom stall. There was only two.

"Sorry I was just a little uncomfortable sitting there by myself with Key glancing at me from time and again." A small chuckle came from Onew's mouth as he walked up to the sink and began cleaning his hands. "What's so funny."

"You talk just like you write your stories. Usually it's the other way around." When he was done washing his hands, he leaned on the wall with Taemin. "I kind of don't feel like going back ot either."

"Good we can just hang out here for a while." He laughed. The area grew silent, and they just dumbfoundly looked at eachother from time to time.

"Taemin?"

"Deh?"

"Why did you write a book like that anyway?"

"Like what?"

"You're only in like with them or whatever it was called, I don't really remember." Taemin stayed silent and moved his seat around.

"It's just how I beileve in things."

"Have you never fallen in love?"

"I don't believe there's love to fall into. What about you?"

"I believe in whatever side thinks is right. There is no right or wrong answer if you ask me." Taemin nodded his head, placing his hands behind his back. "Have you ever kissed?"

"Me? deh. why?"

"It just seemed like you were worrying about the stupid peck on the cheek more than the picture itself." Onew looked at the boy. Taemin darted his eyes.

"That's because-"

"It was a boy?" The area went quiet again. Onew looked at Taemin who looked into blank space. He moved and walked over, the boy still in his own little world. He grabbed the boy's face and before Taemin could react, Onew placed his lips over his. Taemin widened his eyes. Onew moved his head to the side and kissed him deeper. Taemin raised his hands, but they stuck there, never to move.

♥♥♥♥Author's Note♥♥♥♥

Sorry, I had to repost this because of the problems going on with the website that the owner is nicely fixing^^ I had to repost this, so people don't freak out lol