Perfect

Baekho Minhyun Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In which Baekho questioned him, and Minhyun answered the right way   Based on fanart by @angledO11 (twitter)

 

 

Minhyun's a light sleeper so when the door creaked open he instantly woke up. "Baekho ya, is that you?" Minhyun asked, he knew it's Baekho but he needed to hear the boy's voice that's why he asked the unnecessary. Also he was still really sleepy to get up and greet his boyfriend in person. "eum.  I'll go wash up. Just sleep some more Minyeon ah" "eung.." and Minhyun drifted to sleep again. When Baekho got out from the shower Minhyun woke up again. This time he was not going back to sleep and just lied there on his side of the bed observing Baekho that was currently turning his back on him and checking himself on the mirror. A sight Minhyun rarely saw because Baekho never cared about his appearance. "What's wrong babe?" Minhyun broke the silence. Baekho looked back and said "Minyeon ah, do you think it's strange too?" Minhyun's still not really wake up so he just answer nonchalantly "eung.." while yawning. "I knew it, it is strange after all. No wonder they asked me where I cut my hair" Minhyun, hearing the sad vibes in that sentence, got up and moved closer behind him. As he snuggled Baekho from behind he asked again. "What is it?" "My bangs. It looks too strange. I think it looks like it's eaten by rats. Is it that strange Minhyun ah?" For a second Minhyun observed him from the mirror Baekho's holding. "What is strange about it? It's pretty Baekho ya" In his mind Minhyun was screaming. it was actually too cute.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter