Kiss Nobody But Me (PART 3/5)

Baekho Minhyun Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Will update 3 stories tonight.

Hope you guys like it..

***************************

Minhyun tried hard to always smile as they stride to the stage. It's hard for sure, with his heart racing and his mind's being mess. Daniel bumps his shoulder.
"You should better just not smile at all. That's one creepiest smile I've ever seen" said the boy who share the same surname of his boyfriend. His smile everytime he laughs at stupid things Seongwoo did is creepier, Minhyun argue in his mind. But he is not voicing his mind. He's too occupied for that.

After that his stone face makes a glorious comeback. The blinding rays of afternoon sun is not helping it too. But he doesn't care. In times like this he doesn't care about his motto of always pleasing others. The motto he always tried hard to do, and easily done because he enjoys pleasing others that much, but not now. Not when his boyfriend is this mad at him that he feels like crying.
The problem is Baekho's really jealous and when he's jealous he becoming like a girl on period, sensitive​ and irritative.

Minhyun knew that and that's why he never talks about that goddamned reality show, and, to dismay, his habit of kissing.
There's nothing wrong with the reality show. The concept is just like any rookie idol's first reality show. It show how they are in the dorm, how they practice, and how they spend their time, and going to places they want when they have free time. No biggies, Nuest had the same reality show too five years ago.
Except there's one stupid mission in there. The stupid director make the stupidest suggestion that the members with the worst team work need to spend the day tied by hip. Of course that'll be extra uncomfortable so they instead put a red band on respective 'worst' members' wrists and tied their hand.
No one would see what harm a tied wrists could do. And Minhyun's bright shining pink and fluffy love life would not be threatened if only Guanlin only talk about it till that part. The thing is he said unnecessary stuff. Him becoming one of the closest brother Baekho gain on Produce makes he think he can whine about him turning out to be the only one in wanna one Minhyun hasn't kissed.
The always so quick and brainy Baekho, hearing that, on a video call nonetheless, put two and two together and became furious. Furious might be an understatement. Since produce, never once he saw Baekho looking that petrifying. Guanlin too is smart enough to realize right at that second that he had made his beloved Hyung's boyfriend mad.
He tried to calm Baekho right at moment, on that video call.

 

"Hyung, but it's really no big deal. You know what? It can't even be called a kiss. A peck? Yeah, that sound more suitable.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter