Neglected

Baekho Minhyun Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi guyssss... sorry I can't finish my MAMA drabbles so pls enjoy AAA instead. I give you 2chapts as apology. Enjoyyyyy~

 

---------------------------☆☆☆☆-------------

warning: angst

----------------

He can't do anything

What's his position anyway in here?

He's just promoting his own group

Don't bring their name every time, why are you so insensitive?

You're here now. You should work hard for us not them

Look at him bringing up his old group again, is he dissatisfied with his current group?

Nu'est is riding on his popularity

 

 

The last comment was what made Minhyun stop. 
Minhyun didn't care if he's called names, called useless, called a personal promotor of Nu'est. He didn't care as long no one talked bad about his brothers.

But they did. They started attacking . They started attacking his soft spot, his family. So he needs to do something

"I have never had a slump". I really do.

Minhyun repeatedly said that. And he mean it each time.

Slump means a sudden severe fail or a prolonged failure. It's a word to describe a time when one had a day where things felt off, when they continually lost focus, had an utter lack of motivation, or simply couldn’t rally to get anything done.

And not once had Minhyun ever felt that. When in school he had always get the result he wanted. In the training time he had with pledis he always get compliments from his teacher. In the time he was with Nu'est, he's the happiest, even when people said they're his dark past.

So, that's the truth. He never experience what slump is.

He hoped it will go on like this.

But here he is, asked to move on. He doesn't exactly feel good about it.

Minhyun ain't stupid. His new fans are clearly showing dissatisfaction over how he's still so hung upon his old group.

His group.

It'll forever be his group. No matter how many times he died and made alive again he will always want to be Nu'est's Minhyun.

But circumstances made him move out for a while from them.

He was sad, that's why he unconsciously showed his tears in a live broadcast.
But that time, he could smile again, because it means nothing. It was just moving out of one dorm to another dorm, he could always visit them, or so he hopes to.
That time he didn't know to be in another group means you have to act amnesiac over your own group.

He didn't know people will hate it this much over the mere mention of Nu'est from him.

Day by day things getting harder.

Let's just work harder

Minhyun loves reading fans messages on the board

But too many is commenting badly over his last TV appearance

Let's just wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter