Piano

Baekho Minhyun Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi... Uploading yet another story again, as apology, for the MAMA moments ff that kept delayed (I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to me too, but I can't finished it yet :'(:'( )

and for disclaimer, this story is an excerpt from MAMA moment too, but has no relation to the upcoming fic

Hope u enjoy this

Please leave any comments below, like anything is all right, I really want to hear what u guys think about this

 

-----------------------------------🌷🌷-------------------------------

~ Baekho ~


Baekho stares from far away. It never ceases to amaze him, how dazzling Minhyun is while playing the piano.

Him there, sitting in a white suit in front of the white piano, playing a piece of melody as opening, brings him to old memory.

Memory, that comes so fast as if it happened just yesterday. The time when they were so happy by just playing piano together, years ago.

Still fresh on his mind, their little yet deep conversation that one time.

~

"Isn't life similar to piano's keys, Baekho-yah?" Minhyun suddenly said, stopping abruptly in the middle of a piece.

"Hmmm.. why?" Baekho doesn't put a mind at the impromptu, and continue pressing the keys.

"The keys. Don't you think it represents the two sides of life? While black represents sadness, white represents happiness." Minhyun looks at him, making Baekho aware where this talk is turning to.

"Minhyun-ah..." Baekho can't answer him. He felt bad, and he knew Minhyun too, because their current situation, it's filled more of the former.

Minhyun looked at him, smiled truly, corner of his eyes reaching his foxy eyes, probably hoping to make the other smile too. When Baekho's gloom expression didn't lifted off, he continued.
"The black keys create music too, Baekho-yah"

Baekho get it then,

And Baekho remembered what he replied to that sentence.

"Now that I see it, don't you think the keys represent us too?"

"Huh?" Minhyun looks at him deep in the eyes, confused beyond mind.

"If black represents me, then white represents you, Minhyun-ah, and vice versa." Baekho explained, but it didn't enlighten Minhyun one bit.

"But why?" Minhyun asked for more details, eyes still glued on the other's hazel one.

"You can create music just by using either one, white or blac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter