Kiss Nobody But Me (PART 1/5)

Baekho Minhyun Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekho was too jealous meanwhile Minhyun was too worry ~

**based on Busan One Festival BaekMin Moment**

*****************************************************************

Daehwi look at his side. The hyung on his side is still focusing his eyes on his phone. He lost count already how many times Minhyun click his phone open and just stare at it no typing or opening anything.

Guanlin come and sigh while sitting beside him. "What happened this time?"

"You should know better. You're closer to him. You're their so called 'child' after all" Daehwi said as he get up.

Minhyun heard everything but he is too focus to comment. There's no way he's acknowledging that big mouth Guanlin as his child. Not after he make his relationship with his so called "mom" worse.

"Hyung.." Guanlin called him.

Minhyun doesn't respond. Instead he keeps praying harder. Hoping a miracle came that Baekho will answer his kakaotalk. Heck even if he just read the messages he sent he'll bow to heaven right there and then.

"Hyung.. please listen. I'm not trying to make excuses for myself right now. I...."

"Guanlin, son, just shut up. Alright​? I know you mean no harm. But just keep silent for now. I have too much already on my mind." Minhyun move from his spot on the far end sofa in the left corner of the festival's waiting room. He's walking towards the door and right before his body mindlessly turn right towards the waiting room he so wanted to go to he's stopping.

"Hyung" Guanlin tries again. He's following Minhyun now. And they're turning left instead. When they're near the toilet Guanlin reach Minhyun's shoulder.

"Hyung please stop. I'm gonna help you okay?"

That makes Minhyun stop. And for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter