Forever

Baekho Minhyun Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a veerry short drabble with many typos. Enjoy~~~

 

"So why are we getting this, supposedly, couple ring again, Baekho-ssi?"
"For memories of course."
Minhyun look at the shorter with questioning look that the other really familiar with. Baekho doesn't say anything as he slip the ring on his finger and then put the hand in his pocket.
Minhyun keeps looking at him and the ring on his left hand forefinger back and forth making the older flustered and embarrassed.
"If you don't want it then give that to me. I'll make sure to never give you any gift anymore you ungrateful brat!"
Baekho hops and tried to reach the hand that is now high up in the air.
Minhyun smirks and keeps annoying the shorter one by putting his hand even higher by tip toeing.
"So it's a gift eh? To make me remember you wherever and whenever?" Minhyun said right into the other's hazel eyes. Baekho dodge his gaze and stops his motion all together as he get flustered by the sudden closeness they are in now.
"Wha.. what? no.. it's.. just friends.. yeah! FRIENDSHIP! Only friendship.. ring" Baekho stammered as he told the floor his answer, still refusing to look at the other.
Minhyun hold his chin and force him to look at the younger's dark eyes.
"Friends only?" Minhyun said, the air around him suddenly felt different. He's really serious now.
Baekho can't lower his gaze so he just nonchalantly looks at something behind the younger.
"Well, we might be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter