Kiss Nobody But Me (PART 4/5)

Baekho Minhyun Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The MC start the rehearsal and Minhyun's just standing there enjoying the scent emerging from the bulking man on his right. He always love the scent of Baekho. Even if they are using the same perfume, he always love the smell on Baekho better. It's just more comforting, probably due to the fact that smelling it from him directly equals confirming he is right there by his side at the moment.

Confirming they're not miles away from each other, the saddest truth they need to accept for most of their time this two years that Minyun's contracted as Wanna One, with only video call as their most valuable resource of face to face interaction. Daniel and Seongwoo since a while ago had tried to talk to him, or to Baekho, he doesn't know. One thing for sure is Minhyun ignoring them both. And failed at it.

He really want to engulf himself just with Baekho at that moment. He doesn't need that two friend /but more than friend/ disturbing him by popping his bubble of happiness on his momentum with Baekho. But he hears them nonetheless, being the loud self they are, one can't help but always pay attention to them "Minhyun ah. Look, we're going to help you, okay? So please stop putting on that stupid 'i want to cry' face. Be obvious than this and everyone will figure out there's something between you and Dongho hyung." Said Daniel. He's only loud till the help part. He too talk while looking down and not moving his mouth much, they don't want to be discovered by fans after all. "How about we talk about the thigh grabbing move? he might take interest in that you know" Seongwoo said while trying to imitate the move. At that instant Daniel stands right in front of Minhyun and he successfully catch Baekho's attention. "Is this the right way?" He said. He clearly tried to act like he talks to Seongwoo only, but Minhyun absolutely knew that unnecessary loud voice is targeting Baekho more.

Both Daniel and Seongwoo are now, while laughing almost idiotically, imitating Nuest W "where you at" point move. But they're not doing it right. They intentionally making the move more comedic by moving like how Seongwoo used to do on Weekly Idol, the infamous double thighs grab dance. Upon seeing it Baekho's laughter came out, "What the heck is that? Ya! You two are doing it wrong, oh boy" he said through his laughter. He then come forward both of them stopping while giving attention to the detail of the move he showed. Minhyun's mesmerized. He didn't know he love this boy so much that he hears heavenly measure right in that loud laughter. His disappearing eyes when he laugh, and the white perfectly arranged teeth makes him look ethereal in Minhyun's eyes. The perfect boy in Minhyun's eye continued trying to teach Minyun's current band mates the right moves while the two still unbudged, acting oblivious like they had never done it before while the truth is it's actually their routine at night, and only do the sillier version.

Through Minhyun's peripheral vision he could see Seongwoo's laughter became calmer and turns to a smile instead, and he even winks at him. As if telling him "See, that's your boy happy and merry right there. Don't worry too much. Everything's gonna be alright." Minhyun knew that's not really what Seongwoo said, and probably that's his inner self talking to him right now. The always so positive minded and believing him that seems like being pushed to the corner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter