July

The 12th Month
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

[CONTENTID1]“Min-Min- Min Yoongi ?? The famous Min Yoongi?”[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“I’m sad... All this good food and I can’t even taste it.” said Jimin through his mask. He was sick with puffy red eyes and red nose. After some fit of coughing, Hoseok came near him and slightly his back.

“Should I call, Clara?” he asked afraid. He had difficulty to breath, his body was cold and his lips slightly blue. With a temperature of 30 degrees outside and maybe a little less in his room, he wondered how Jimin caught a cold. Still his back, he asked him a question.

“How did you catch a cold with this weather? I’m really curious.” At this, Jimin smiled and called himself “stupid” He explained that his cousin came visited him and spend half of the day on his lap. She was a little girl from primary school and didn’t understand yet what sickness had Jimin. That a simple cold could give him pneumonia.

 

“Jimin I draw you!” she said happily. “Can you describe it to me please?” he had asked putting his chin on her hair.

“I draw you smiling, because you always smile. You’re at Busan Bukcheon village, because there were a lot of colors when I went there with school and I like colors. And you don’t have your glasses because I like your eyes.”

Jimin thanked her and asked her what she wanted to do with him. She then asked a question that he never thought would come out from . “Is it true that you can’t see me?”

She was 7 years old this years, so indeed she was starting to get curious. Jimin honestly answered; the sooner she understood, the better it was “yeah, why?”

“Because you’re the only who can understand me.” She was the only child in her family and considered Jimin like her big brother. Despite seeing him a few times, she had a strong bond with him. She fell asleep on his lap and Jimin wondered what will be life without him here.

 

“Don’t think about it, and live the present moment.” declared Hoseok, now cleaning the room. He had opened the windows, making the dust disappeared and cleaned the dishes. The story with Jimin’s cousin made him realized that Jimin will not only miss him but his whole family too. He couldn’t imagine the pain that they will have.

“You’re already going?” interrupted him. His voice was insecure and needy.

“Yes…. Clara allowed me to stay with you only thirty minutes,” he said sadly “But I’ll come back when you’ll feel better, all right?” Jimin nodded and pouted. Hoseok just wanted to put him in a hug and never leave him but, he needed to go so Jimin could concentrate on his recovery.

 

~

 

“Why do you call me? Your lover doesn’t want you anymore?” Jin was good to pinpoint people. Hoseok was walking toward the subway station. He needed to go to Hongik Station University, which would take around forty-five minutes. Then, he would need to walk around small road and found Jin’s café which was famous not only for his meals but for being hidden in Hongdae too.

“Really funny, hyung. I’ll be there in basically one hour,” he replied while looking at the map on his smartphone.

“Excellent! Text me when you’ll arrive. The boss is not here today, so I have the honor to have the key,” said proudly Jin. His boss was someone hard to get on his side. And Jin succeed to sympathize with him only two weeks after his debut. Now they were friends and sometime hang out together.

Hoseok said his greetings and entered in the subway.

 

In Hongdae, he ordered chicken with beer. He thanked the cashier for the extra chicken he gave him and walked until he found a small café surrounded by flowers1. His hands busy he couldn’t reach his smartphone and choose to scream instead “Jin!!!!!” His lung hurt but it had the effect that he wanted: being loud.

Suddenly a head came out from a window and Hoseok smiled at it. His friend was red and panting. “I.TOLD.YOU.TO.SEND.ME.A.TEXT” Jin mouthed.

He arrived in his green harpoon and red cheek “You savage! I can be fired for what you just did.” Hoseok fainted to pout and Jin urged him to enter

Please log in to read the full chapter