12 months of happiness and now… Sorrow. [END.BIS]

The 12th Month
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Nothing matter anymore.[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]“Hyung what are you doing here?” It was Jungkook, he had concerned in his voice and he could understand him. It was winter and Hoseok was shirtless. His hands were shaking, and his lips were blue. Something was wrong but Jungkook stood calm. He had already witnessed him in the same room and the same test. Frightening him would only make harder any communications so he sat near him and wait in the cold.

“Jungkook go back. You could catch a cold.” Jungkook scoffed at that and answered slightly amused “I could say that about you too…” Hoseok rolled his eyes and retorqued “Nevermind” a little annoyed.

They stood silent. It was snowing in Seoul, but it wasn’t as beautiful as before. The snow seemed to hide their sadness. The few snowflakes that had fallen inside the room disappeared as fast as it came. Light were switched off, making Hoseok’s shadow strong. Jungkook contemplated before seeing him shiver on the bed. He was strong, but so small and broken inside.

“Why didn’t you go with Taehyung at Busan?” whispered Hoseok. There wasn’t any sound in the room, so a simple breath could be heard. That’s true… Why didn’t come? Jimin’s parents invited both but funeral wasn’t his things. Hearing speeches about the person who couldn’t hear them anymore. Revealing sentiment that was best to say it when the person was alive. Jungkook didn’t want to go in a room full of person, who had different relationship with Jimin, expressing their regrets and sorrows. Simply because, Jungkook had so much regrets in his life and Jimin was the biggest one.

“I stayed because of you Hoseok. I know that you feel lonely and somehow tired, I guess.” answered Jungkook, not really thinking.

“I’ve already burry one of my important person and now my lover almost boyfriend whatever we call this... So, yes I’m tired to lose every person who count in my life.”

Jungkook got up and closed the windows. He took of his hoodie and placed on Hoseok’s body which didn’t react at the gesture. He went to the living room and searched for some duvet and a cushion. Jungkook couldn’t help him. It was the sad and heartless truth. Each person had a manner to grief, some speak and some completely shut down. Jungkook was the type to shut down. He placed his duvet in the living room and closed his eyes.

All of this is a nightmare…

 

~~

 

“You accepted the offer?”

“Yes. When will I leave?”

Hoseok was in officer room. This room where he made many important decisions in his life. Here again, he was making one that will change his life. The Principal and his assistants was making the documents in front of him. They were reading the specificity of this ten pages contracts who put Hoseok as a dancer under an American label. Who could tell that was the saddest new of his life right now? He did make it, but he felt like that Jimin paid for it. He still felt guilty about this night and he will never forget the weight on his chest. Never.

“You can either go in the next fives days or at the end of the month. What do you choose?” Hoseok took the pencil and ticked the appropriate box with his signature below. The principal hadn’t the time to make a comment, that Hoseok was already living the room.

 

~~

 

Since he had left Hoseok the day of his crisis, Jungkook never had any news about him. He was unreachable, and he seemed to have left the University. His name was still in the register of the University, he even leaved one of his sweater in a dance room. Jungkook couldn’t understand the situation, making him nervous. Yet, he had one last chance to make it clear.

Kakaotalk Group: Objectives Mission Hoseok

[Mingjae]

Let’s meet up tonight everyone. 3:00pm

 

He made this group chat when he was literally over a panic attack. He put in it Clara, Mingjae and Jin; basically, all the person he knew that was susceptible to know where Hoseok was. When he named the group, he quickly explained his gestures and hoped that they could helped him. Everyone had done their best, but nothing had been found about his mysterious disappearance. Only Mingjae hadn’t search yet because he was still in business trip. Now that he came back in Seoul, Jungkook felt like he was his last hope.

Jungkook still had one three courses to assist before being free from University. He sighted, a milkshake on his right hand and his bad on the other one, wondering how this could end like this. He was walking on the corridor when he bumped on someone.

Please log in to read the full chapter