Chapter 2

Once Upon a Kidnap

 

 

Last Chapter

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped slightly at the sight of them .I can’t believe I am saying this but they were two of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen.

“After you’ve done gawking”, the greek god number 1 said “we will need your full cooperation”.

....

My full cooperation? What is this guy talking about? What did they want me to do? ‘I will not undress myself for them’ I thought stubbornly. Anything but that! I will fight for my dignity until the end. Before I could continue to ponder over what the guy said, he interrupted my thoughts.

“As you know,” he calmly began sitting down next to me “your father is a very influential man”. I stared at him, wondering where this was going.

“He probably has several millions in his bank account that are collecting dust.” he continued staring at me intently. I just kept on looking at him with confusion in my eyes. It is hard to be scared of him when his luscious lips are mere inches from my face and his gaze is making me stir inside.

“So,” he continued, interrupting my thoughts once again “I am sure he loves you enough to…” he paused as if wanting me to finish the sentence for him. But as smart as I am, I continued to stare at him dumbly. The fear, or maybe his god-like face, is clouding my mind.

“He wants your daddy to pay the ransom for you!” suddenly greek god number 2, who I completely forgot was in the room, butted in.

A huge gasp escaped my lips as the fog cleared and realisation dawned on me.

“Finally the stupid gets it!” GGN1 (greek god number1) exclaims in exasperation.

“Oh my gosh, you have kidnapped me!” I couldn’t believe I was actually hearing this.

“No Sherlock!” GGN1 replied to my shocked self. "What did you think we were doing?"

I still couldn’t quite grasp the idea that me of all people in the world had gotten into such a situation. 

“Is she mentally disturbed or something? She’s been sitting like that for the last two minutes. Mouth hanging open, eyes nearly popping out of their sockets. Hey, maybe she’s recharging like in those robot movies, you know?” GGN2 exclaimed. I noticed that he leaned in front of me and began waving his hand in front of my face. “He-llo, is any-one there?” he asked imitating a robot.

“I am not an idiot, I was just a little… overwhelmed.” I said looking at him. I turned back to GGN1 who towered over me. “What are you going to do to me?”

“Nothing… if you behave and do as you are told.” He said menacingly. I could feel that he was in control of the situation and I believed that he meant every word.

“Oh don’t you worry your pretty little head off,” piped in GGN2, “We just want money from your daddy and then you’re free to go.” He threw his hands up in the air as he said this.

“You mean…you won’t do anything to me at all. No torturing, no , nothing?” I asked confused, not that I was disappointed. GGN2 burst out laughing at my comment.

“W-why w-would you think that?” he asked between giggles.

“Well isn’t that what you do when you kidnap people?” I asked confusedly.

“GOD, she is so stupid,” suddenly said GGN1. “Couldn’t we at least have picked someone smarter?” Even though his words were harsh, he sounded unbelievably y. Ah, what am I thinking? They could be lying for all I know. My daddy taught me – wait hold up- my dad. Because I was so overwhelmed I completely forgot about my father.

“What will happen if I don’t give you any information?” I wondered.

“Oh trust me, we’ve already got all the information we need. We do our homework… Im Yoona.” GGN1 replied smugly. Oh my god, they really are prepared.

“I’m tired. We’ll continue with this later,” GGN1 said. “Put her in the other bedroom and lock the door. It won’t be good if she tries to escape.” After that he marched off into one off into a dim corridor.

“So,” GGN2 said “What do you think of sharing a bed?”

 


 

 

Hi, it's coolgirlaamy. The1andOnly has trusted me to post up all the chapters even though she basically came up with the ideas and I typed lol.

Thanks for reading and commenting on the story. We started working on it a long time ago and it takes so long for us to do this since we are both really busy with school and exams and stuff but we work on it whenever we can.

Thanks for reading and please comment,

love coolgirlaamy and The1andOnly xxx