Chapter 1

Once Upon a Kidnap

 

I am sitting in what feels like the back of a moving vehicle, blindfolded and arms tied behind me. I could hear hushed voices somewhere over the hum of the engine, arguing. The only things going over in my mind were why I am here? Where I am going? And what will happen to me?

The last things I could remember is walking down a street when suddenly strong arms wrapped around me, a hand over my mouth to muffle my screams. I was dragged behind an old building only to be tied up and thrown against a wall and then everything went black. The next thing I know, I wake up here.

“Uhhhh!” I jerked at a sudden outburst coming from somewhere in the vehicle. I became more agitated and knew I had to get out somehow. I tried to free my wrists of the ropes around them but to no avail. I wanted to cry but the tears just wouldn’t come. I tried not to think of what would happen to my friends and family if they realized I was missing or worse...dead.

I don’t know how long has passed since I woke up. It could have been hours or minutes, but it didn’t really matter anymore because the car stopped. I tensed myself as I heard doors slam outside, preparing for the worst.

I heard a door being slid along indicating that I was in a van. It would have helped if I could see; at least then I could have checked out my escape route. Suddenly I was hoisted up and out of the car. They dragged me roughly along. The man was so fast that my feet could hardly keep up with him.

“Open the door”, the man holding me said roughly. At first I thought he was talking to me but then another voice sounded.

“Or what are you going to do, big boy” another guy cooed, clearly trying to annoy the one holding me, because I felt him tense and his grip tightened on me.

I would have laughed at this comment but I daren’t make a sound incase I aggravated them.

Guy number one must have made a scary face because guy number two made a squeaking noise and I heard him jingle some keys.

Several seconds later I heard a door creak open and I considered trying to punch them and make a run for it, but before I could I was ushered in. The room felt warm and not cellar like at all which is where I expected I would be.

I was roughly pushed and prepared myself for the hard landing but it didn’t come because I felt myself sink into something cushy.

Abruptly, the blindfold was ripped off my head and after several seconds that it took my eyes to adjust to the bright light that illuminated the room, I saw two tall figures standing in front of me.

My eyes widened and my mouth dropped slightly at the sight of them. I can’t believe I am saying this but they were two of the most gorgeous guys I have ever seen.

“After you’ve done gawking”, the greek god number 1 said “we will need your full cooperation”.

 


First chapter is up!

Thanks for reading and please comment,

love from coolgirlaamy and The1andOnly xxx