Chapter 3

Once Upon a Kidnap

 

 

So,” GGN2 said “What do you think of sharing a bed?”

I recoiled, feeling tears starting to prickle in my eyes. I knew something like this would happen. Nothing was that easy. I shrunk away from him, pressing myself as close to the wall as I could, trying to disappear.

“Hey, hey I didn’t mean it like that. Don’t stress.” GGN2 tried to reassure me. “I’m not into one sided . I am not going to touch you.” Even though he sounded so calm and peaceful, I didn't quite allow myself to relax. “Go on, get inside. Sleep tight and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He said as he shut the door of the bedroom after me. I stared at it, wondering what the hell just happened.

Suddenly it opened again and GGN2’s head peeked through. “Oh by the way, I’m going to lock you for the night to make sure you don’t escape. Toodles.” He said waving his fingers at me as he shut the door again, locking it this time.

I was finally alone and that is when it all came crashing down on me. I flung myself on the Queen sized bed in the middle of the room and burst into tears. I cried for about ten minutes straight without thinking about anything, just wanting to let it all out.

After I felt like I had no more tears left in me, I turned around facing the ceiling willing myself to calm down. It was impossible to clear my head after everything that happened tonight. My mind felt crowded, as if it was going to burst like a bam.

I wondered how everyone was doing. It’s too early still to have them worry about me; I haven’t been gone for 24 hours. I really doubt my father will worry. He’s never there. Since my mother died when I was young and my father is always working. Other people have raised me all my life and they are more of a family than my father will ever be. I really wish my mother was here. I might not have gotten into such a situation. My friends won’t miss me either. All they ever see is my money and status. But they are the only people close to me. At least it’s better than no friends at all. There is only one friend who cares about me and not my wealth. She’ll be the only one that will cry at my funeral when I die of heart failure. Unless they find me.

What if no one will find me? What if my kidnappers lied about giving me back? They would probably get the money then kill me. Although …they didn’t look like the kind of people who would do that (well the second one didn’t anyway). He’s actually kind of funny if you think about it. NO, they are evil. People who will even think about such cruelty are not worth anyone’s concern.

 I need to relax and clear my head. I remember nanny Po teaching me how to meditate. I sat up, crossed my legs in a lotus position and closed my eyes. ‘Think about relaxing things’ I willed myself. Peaceful sky, sea breeze, the sun warming my skin and a chocolate cake mmm. I wonder how his lips would taste and what it would feel like to drown in his eyes. ‘Wait’ I shook my head trying to erase his face from my peaceful thoughts. Sweetssweetssweets… sweets. His voice low and soothing, calling out my name over and over again, ‘Yoona’. It sounds so real like he’s actually there.

“Yoona, Yooonaaaa,” a sweet voice murmured. “Wake up, Goddamnit.”

I jerked up in bed to find light streaming through the barred window and him standing at the foot of the bed.

“I’ve been trying to wake you up for the last five minutes,” he spat. “Breakfast is ready. You have 2 minutes to get up and get your in the kitchen.” He turned around stomping away, slamming the door behind him making me jump. With the room finally bright, I could make everything out better.

The walls were light blue, as was the ceiling. It wasn’t as small as I thought it was last night when I felt like suffocating. Oh God, everything from last night came flooding back. I can’t even imagine how I managed to fall asleep after such an experience. I saw a little door to the right of the bed. I climbed of the bed and made my way towards it. Inside was a tiny bathroom with only a toilet and a sink. I really wanted to feel hot water on my skin but I couldn’t so I just washed my face in the sink. Now is not the time to relax anyway.

I cautiously made my way out of the bathroom (if you can even call it that), tiptoed across the room and poked my head out of the door. Everything looked clear. I got out completely, shutting the door as quietly as I could behind me. Right in front of me was a big living room that I could remember from yesterday with an enormous black sofa in the middle of it. Where were they? Suddenly I heard a crash coming from behind the sliding doors at the far end of the room.

“What the hell is this?” I recognised one of the guy’s voices shouting.

“Eggs and bacon?” the other one replied in a sweet voice.

“And what in the world is this I’m drinking? Piss?” the first one said again.

“For your information it is freshly squeezed apple juice with a hint of lime,” he replied, annoyed.

Before I could hear anything else I bumped into a small coffee table making a loud noise. Suddenly, I heard the scraping of chairs and then ………..

“You’re 3 minutes late,” GGN1 said looking at me with annoyance, “I wonder what your punishment should be.” I shrunk away from him in surprise, tripping over my own feet and falling on my . “God, you can’t do anything without messing up can you?” he said turning around and walking back into the kitchen. GGN2 had a cute smirk on his face as he looked at me sprawled on the floor.

“Come on up,” he said as he held out his hand, “Let’s not delay my ‘delicious’ breakfast.”

I took his hand without a lot less hesitation than I thought should feel. It was warm and comfortable. Once I was stable on my feet again, he let go and gestured for me to go into the kitchen first.

“Sit anywhere you want. Feel at home,” he said from behind me. “I am Soohyun by the way. Kim Soohyun.” It suddenly dawned on me how nice it was to finally know his name. It made him seem even friendlier. “And this is my fellow friend and co-kidnapper Lee Minho, the Casanova play-boy.” Minho sent him an evil glance from across the table. Lee Minho- what a y name. It’s like he really is a god. Now that I look at him properly, I see that he is even hotter in daylight­- all those handsome features even more striking. SNAP OUT OF IT! I willed myself. There is nothing handsome about him at all. But who am I kidding? He’s gorgeous.

“Are you done undressing me?” he said with a smirk in his eyes and a cheeky grin. My eyes went wide as I realised that I was staring at him. I turned my head away as quickly as I could causing the muscles in my neck to crack. I winced in pain and heard them both snicker. I can’t believe I’ve done so many embarrassing things in such a short time in front of two of the hottest guys I’ve ever laid my eyes on. Only I could be so unlucky.

“Eat your breakfast while it’s still warm,” Soohyun piped in saving me from more embarrassment. “I put all my effort into it so at least pretend you like it, OK?” he put his fingers in an okay sign and winked at me.

Minho suddenly pushed the chair away from the table and started coming towards me looking annoyed, “Enough with all the flirting!” he banged his hands on the table right in front of me, his face only inches away from mine. “Lets get down to business.”


The1andOnly: Hola dear friends. We are back! I felt so emotional when we got the first comment. I feel so proud.

Coolgirlaamy: Sorry we took so long to post again. Hope you like it.