Little bit taste of pain

Spread Rumors

Director: -please everyone welcome our two main leads and my ultimate favorite couple ever PARK SHIN HYE AND JUNG YONG HWA.

He clapped then the other started clapping but something expecting happened and that was her, shin hye didn’t stand the thought of her being working with him not after everything happened because of him.

Director: -shin hyessi where are you going?!

Without answering she went out to take some fresh air and rest her mind a bit.

Her manager came behind her: -what was that for?!

Shin hye: -I decline this offer.

Jun hyun: -you can’t.

Shin hye looked at him: -I can and I will.

Jun hyun: -so you will decline the offer of lifetime because of some stupid fight you had two years ago?!

Shin hye: -I won’t work with him and that’s final.

A familiar voice came behind: -that’s stupid.

Her heartbeats fast from hearing his voice and her breath became hard as usual.

He came closer till he reached her to stand behind her: -stupid to decline this offer.

She turns around and was surprised that how close he was from her only feet away.

Shin hye: -what are you doing here?!

Yong hwa: -aren’t you going to say hi first?!

Shin hye: -you don’t worth it.

Yong hwa: -but am worth enough to decline such huge offer for am I?!

Shin hye: -what? You think am doing that because of you?!

Yong hwa: -aren’t you?!

Shin hye: -jun hyun Oppa bring that contract for me to sign, I want to go home am too stressful to talk to people that I don’t care about and hate.

She said that and walked beside him wearing her sunglasses and heads it back to meeting room to sign and go home.

He looked behind her and smiled sadly: -I missed you so much.

She walked and walked but couldn’t stop herself from looking behind and she did, she saw him looking down then looking up watching the sky from the balcony that she just left him in it, and sigh big.

Shin hye whispered to her: -I missed you so much.

Shin hye was sitting in her room thinking about what she just did.

PSH POV: -

Why the hell I signed this meaningless contract? I mean yah I have worked with min hoo and director Kim Eun Sook before and it was hit but this time is different, how could he affect me like that?! I wish this all end, I don’t want to be under his charm and fall for him again I don’t want to take this risk again, no not again.

End of POV

First day at the photo-shoot: -

The star of the show: -

Main leads: “JUNG YONG HWA”, “PARK SHIN HYE”, “WOO BIN”

Other roles: - “LEE MIN HOO”,”C.N.BLUE LEE JUNG HYUN”

Camera man: -so Yong hwa and Shin hye and Won bin please come near, Jung hyun and Min hoo your shoots comes next be ready after them, so listen carefully shin hye sit in the middle please of course put your right leg on the left and put your left hand under your chin, Yong hwa you will stand next to her and hold on to the chair, Won bin stay there let me take their shoots first “he took couple of shoots and was satisfied with” shin hye this time you stand straight and put your hand and pinned to Yong hwa’s hand while you Yong hwa stand behind her and when you hold her hand try to give shin hye a passionate and full of love stare and also looks painful while you Shin hye try to avoid his stare ok.

Yong hwa and Shin hye: -yes sir.

They took shoots for the day and decided to call it end of the day because they worked for 10 hours with small breaks and they were dead tired.

Shin hye was sitting in her dressing room checking her phone and new updates waiting for her ride to arrive, two minutes later a knock came from her door and without turning around she said “come in” and of course she regret on making this decision and learned never allow some stranger comes to her room and it turn her evening to dark nightmare.

Shin hye: -what are you doing here?!

Yong hwa: -I just want us to talk a bit.

Shin hye: -weird, I don’t want to.

She was standing and her back was facing him while talking.

Yong hwa: -I won’t take your time just give me 5 minutes.

Shin hye: -I won’t give you a second.

Yong hwa get closer to her and almost whispered at her ear, that close he was to her.

Yong hwa: -but you did.

She had shiver to all over her body, and felt his breath.

Yong hwa: -please!!!

She heard the tune, this begging sad tune from of him and made her turn around and here he was just a few inches away from her and she barely could look into his eyes.

Shin hye: -what do you want?!

Yong hwa: -am sorry.

She got confused but managed to answer: -for what exactly?!

Yong hwa: -everything.

Shin hye: -and?!

Yong hwa: -I want you to forgive me, please.

Shin hye: -you want what?!

Yong hwa: -I know what I ask for is too much but-…..

Shin hye interrupt him: -oh no…I will forgive you.

He was surprised a bit: -really?!

Shin hye smiled, more like a smirk: -of course but…..you have to earn it.

Yong hwa: -I will, trust me.

She became sad after hearing that: -trust?! , I don’t think so; I won’t trust you ever again.

Yong hwa: -you have all right to say that.

She raised her face and looked at his eyes and flashback from their past cross back again in front of her face, she didn’t want to be away from him but he made it hard for her, he looked at her eyes and felt the pain he caused to her.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

it's ready .. leave a comment :-*