Weird Confession...... And we are back again?

Spread Rumors

She took her hand back and left the place going back to her cabin.

                                     

 

 

An hour later: -

Shin hye: -I told you to leave me alone, why you keep on coming back and hurting me again?!

Yong hwa: -I don’t want to hurt you trust-…..                          

She interrupts him quickly: -don’t even dare to say a trust word ok.

He wanted to hold her shoulder but she backed off: -please let’s just talk.

She looked at him and with crying tune in her voice: -I don’t want to.

She left him after that and he stood at his place sigh for his biggest mistake, leaving her.

Director shouted CUTTT and called it end of the shoot.

She wiped her tears and left the set immediately, he followed her as usual.

She sat behind a tree and the air started playing with her hair and she was catching a fresh air till…

Yong hwa: -you were crying, why?!

She turn around and bothered that he ruin the peace moment for her: -what do you mean?!

Yong hwa: -you were crying and-….

Shin hye: -the scene needs it that’s why.

Yong hwa: -if you think you can blindfold me like everyone, you are wrong, this was real not fake.

She stood up facing him: -how do you know that?!

Yong hwa was speechless and didn’t know what to say anymore.

Shin hye: -I tell you how, because you saw me crying for real, because of you, that’s why you know very well when am crying for real or fake don’t you?!

Yong hwa sigh big: -am sorry.

Shin hye: -it’s not useful anymore.

Yong hwa: -but am-…….

Shin hye: -can’t you see?! You are hurting me by being near me, leave me alone.

Yong hwa: -that’s not what I was trying to do; I don’t want to hurt you.

Shin hye almost cried, tears were ready to come down: -but you are, by every moves you do, you are hurting me.

Yong hwa: -I just want to fix things up, that’s all.

She shakes her head while talking: -you are not doing it right.

Yong hwa: -then tell me, how should I do it?!

Shin hye: -too late to fix things up.

Yong hwa: -it’s not too late, there is always time.

Shin hye: -it is for me, I won’t take risk again, I had enough once and that’s it.

His hands were shaking but he managed to grab her shoulder: -don’t say that, it hurts.

Shin hye: -well, you did hurt me, 2 years ago, so you don’t have rights on me I guess.

His hands went up to her face, her body was shaking, and her heartbeats were really fast.

Yong hwa talked with tears in his eyes and his sound: -I….love you, ok?!

She shakes her head continuously: -not anymore, not anymore.

Yong hwa: -yes, yes, I do and you are too, you love me too.

While she was talking she tried to save herself from his grab, but after hearing that she stopped.

Yong hwa: -I know you still do and I-….

Shin hye: -I do “he stopped for a moment because it caught his attention”I do I love you.

Yong hwa: -I knew that.

Shin hye: -I guess the reason why I still love you because….I couldn’t or I was afraid to fall in love again, I have no heart left to love, you destroyed me Yong, broke me and even after 2 years, it’s hard to recover from it.

He let go of her face: -I can’t even apologize after that, I hurt it you very bad that I…. don’t deserve second chance, am really sorry.

Shin hye was more hurt by those words: -stay away from me.

Yong hwa nodded: -I will, I will stay away, from now on, our only relation will be between co-stars only, and I won’t bother you, not anymore.

Shin hye: -thanks.

With that their argument was over and she left the spot to do her makeover.

Yong hwa behind her: -I will only love you, you are my past and presence and future, my only love, I will let you go, but not in my heart, not ever.

After doing this conversation Yong hwa stood away from shin hye and it was very noticeable, still after 2 weeks it really affects them that they only met when they had scene together.

It was very hard scene for yong hwa and he was clueless for this and didn’t know how to do it, he wanted some help but couldn’t find anyone to help, he need it one help, only one person could have help him but he didn’t dare to ask for it.

In the scene Yong hwa kept on doing faults that director order a brake to everyone cool down and so he can pull himself and do better, shin hye noticed it and hesitate at first to help him, but then she saw everyone looking upset and disappointed at him, and he was really feeling down.

He was sitting down reading the script, and even then he was doing it wrong, then he felt someone’s presence sit down next to him.

Shin hye: -that’s not how you do it. 

Yong hwa: -I don’t know how to do it, it’s really hard.

Shin hye: -I will help you, if you want.

Yong hwa: -you are kidding me?! Of course I want your help, please help.

Shin hye smiled: -I will now listen to me well.

He nodded and she started to explain how to do the scene and how to get into the scene for real and after half of hour of explanation he asked some question and all was solved.

Yong hwa: -I never thought it would be that easy.

Shin hye: -well it is easy…. All you have to do is just what I said to you.

He scratched his neck: -that is it?!

She smiled wider: -that is it.

She stood up to leave but he grabbed her wrist and makes her turn around.

Yong hwa: -thank you…. so much.

Shin hye nodded: -no need…you welcome.

Yong hwa: -you are a great friend shin hye….am so glad that you support me again.

Shin hye: -I am a great friend am I?! “She chuckled” am glad too…. Then I will be going.

She bowed her head and turn around leaving the place a bit hurt that he called her friend but she made that line and she can’t break it.

Director: -are you ready Yong hwa?!

He nodded: -yes sir.

Director: -let’s shoot then.

Shin hye was watching from far observing the situation and prayed from bottom of her heart he could success that.

Director: -everyone ready….rolling camera….action.

The scene started and everyone were focusing on Yong hwa if he is really going to pull this off and guess what?! He did pull it off and director clapped his hand after the scene end…

Shin hye was really happy and clapped with director and looked at some on the crew who thought that he couldn’t do it but now that he did it they were surprised and jealous.

Yong hwa looked at shin hye after the scene end and she thump up to him and he mouthed her “Thank you” the rough day for Yong hwa finely over and all thanks to his co-star shin hye.

 

CLEARLY CHAPTERS ARE READY......AND I WOULD LIE TO SPOIL MY READERS KEKEEKEK :D SO HERE WE GO AND LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS