Working Together ....All Over Again

Spread Rumors

Shin hye entered her house and stand by door, laying her head to it and closed her eyes and whispered: -I still love you too.

Week later: -

Shin hye was shooting her scene in episode 2 with woo bin and Min hoo, while Yong hwa’s character hasn’t arrive yet, he will arrive in the end of the episode, so he wanted to have word with director about that.

Yong hwa: -sir can I ask you something?!

Director: -sure Yong hwa but be quick please because we have scene to shoot.

Yong hwa: -exactly sir, a scene.

He looked at him and was a bit confused: -I don’t understand, what is your problem?!

Yong hwa: -shooting for the 2nd episode almost end and I don’t have any scene in it, why?!

Director: -you will have scene relax son.

Yong hwa: -when?!

Director: -at the end of the 2nd episode Yong hwa, you will appear as Kim Yu Ri’s Ex.

He didn’t seem to satisfy to the idea and wanted to get up and leave.

Director: -yong hwa listen to me, your role is very important that’s why I gave you script before head to practice on it, this all show based on you and shin hye so work things with her and don’t be in hurry, we will have hit show am sure of that.

He nodded: -we are all good sir, me and shin hye are in good terms, don’t worry.

Director stood up and went to him: -great because you must be ready tomorrow is the day that your work going to start, be careful we are counting on you.

He smiled and bowed to him: -yes sir, I will make sure I do my best, excuse me.

When she was sitting resting after shooting for one hour, she grabbed her phone and started looking at her phone and someone sat beside her when she turn around and was really surprised.

Shin hye: -what are you doing here?!

Yong hwa: -sitting, staring at you.

Shin hye: -what a great view.

Yong hwa was sill staring at her and smiled: -yah, I know.

She was really happy inside and relieved with him: -so, when is your big entry?!

Yong hwa: -why?! You can’t wait to work with me all over again?!

She looked at him and acted out to be nice: -yah can’t wait, to get this end with.

He looked at her eyes and gave a meaningful face expression: -can’t wait to get start with.

Someone came from the cast and asked shin hye to go change her clothes to shoot next scene.

Shin hye: -I will go, see you tomorrow yong hwa….”she stood up and went away a bit then turn around and talked” I know that there is a lot of pressure on you and since it’s a big project some might say that you can’t do it, but you can, I just know it, “she fisted her hand and raised” good luck.

He was surprised to hear that by her, he thought after that he will have chance with her.

PSH POV: -

I know why I said those things, I feel really bad for him, all the pressure on him and am afraid that it affect him in a bad way.

Flashback from last night: -

Shin hye was at her room checking on websites looking for new things and suddenly a catchy article caught her eyes and she opened to read and it was really surprising.

Love will find it way but what is the different now?!

(Love will find the way)

 New story by Kim Eun Sook who expected to be a hit show of the year on SBS channel, leading role by Park Shin Hye and Jung Yong Hwa is going to air on 25th of January, the two have worked together twice before and fans can’t wait to see them again to run the screen on fire, yes this show expected to be hit but not only this two are participate, there is a famous Lee Min Hoo and C.N.BLUE Lee Jung Hyun plus woo bin, woo bin min hoo and Park shin hye were at the same writer’s project and worked together before, so now that all the pressure is on the shoulder of Yong Hwa and Shin Hye they have to work to make it big show because not only their but the other three start’s reputation is on line, will it be hard to not handle?! We will see about that when we will watch the first episode of the show next Tuesday.

Some of the fan’s comment: -

  1. I don’t know about that, I think Yong hwa can’t do that, they should have put Min Hoo the lead, after all he is a pro actor not Yong hwa.
  2. Can’t wait to see them again am so thrilled am sure Oppa can handle this, he is totally pro now.
  3. It won’t work, I just know it.
  4. People are tired of this two, let be min hoo the lead please L
  5. Yong hwa rocks as a rock star but depending on him for a big show like that…. I don’t know if he can make it.
  6. Maybe it will and maybe it won’t, you will never know.
  7. >_< this crew have worked together before why again?! What kind of big show is this?! Especially if there a talented guy like Min Hoo be the second lead :/ it won’t work am %200 sure.
  8. I support them with all my heart let’s go make it big Oppa.

End of the POV

Tomorrow at the shooting set: -

Director talked to shin ye and Yong hwa: -so let me explain this scene to you both, it’s a flashback scene, am sure you read the script so we will start with shin hye sitting in the bench waiting for you yong hwa, you will get late so she decides to go but you beat the time and got there in the last second and catch her, you call her name and she turn around, then you ran hugging her and say your line then you shin hye hug him and smile and say your line that’s all, you ready?!

The two looked at each other then bowed their head to director: -yes sir.

Director: -great, let’s start.

The scene: -

Kim Yu Ri (Shin hye) sat down and looking around searching for her boyfriend to show up but he didn’t, she looked at her watch and it was late so she decided to leave, then the director signed to him to go inside the scene, he was nervous but managed to move and ran to go in front of her.

Seok hyun:  Kim Yu ri.

He smiled and went to her, hugged her warmly tight: -going somewhere?!

 Yu ri: -you are late, as usual.

Seok hyun: -I missed you, so much.

She hugged him back and she really was comfortable there: -I missed you too.

He pulled off from the hug and held her face between his hands smiled: -going away already?!

Yu ri: -yes, I don’t want to wait for you anymore.

He chuckled: -am really sorry, you know my dad really something and-….

Yu ri: -it’s ok, if it’s your dad ok.

Director: -cut.

She took her hand back and left the place going back to her cabin.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SO WHAT YOU ALL THINK? EXCITED ABOUT NEXT CHAPPY ? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENT SECTION BELOW :D