LITTLE BIT OF ME AND YOU

Spread Rumors

Yong hwa: -you have all right to say that.

She raised her face and looked at his eyes and flashback from their past cross back again in front of her face, she didn’t want to be away from him but he made it hard for her, he looked at her eyes and felt the pain he caused to her.

A knock came while they were at the same place at the same pose, shin hye answering without moving at her spot.

Shin hye: -who is it?! “She sure learned her listen to not let everyone in”

Min hoo was behind the door: -it’s me, do you have some time, I want to talk to you.

Yong hwa got mad and mouthed her to say “No”.

Shin hye: -you mean now?!

Min hoo: -yes please.

He made an angry and jealous face and whispered: -say no.

She looked at him and a small smile crept to her face and didn’t answer Min hoo yet.

Min hoo: -shin hye are you there?!

Yong hwa: -should I answer instead of you?!

She nodded and let him to handle him, it was kind of fun to watch.

Yong hwa opened the door and surprised Min hoo at his place and his eyes became widen.

Yong hwa: -what can I help you with?!

Min hoo checked on the door name and made sure he didn’t come to wrong room.

Min hoo: -I want to talk to shin hye, and I can see you are not her.

Yong hwa made funny face: -ha-ha so funny.

Min hoo: -you are not the person that I want to make laugh because of my jokes.

Yong hwa: -oh yah? And who would that person be?!

While they were arguing inside shin hye was bursting into laughter, Yong hwa was extremely funny without even trying, while Min hoo was not making it easy to him at all.

Min hoo: -guess who?!

Yong hwa: -I don’t know “He scratched his head act like he is thinking” the door man?!

Min hoo get pissed a bit: -just call shin hye, door man!!!

After hearing that shin hye covered and imagined Yong hwa burst into anger.

Yong hwa grabbed his anger and smiled: -she is busy.

Min hoo: -with what?!

Yong hwa smirked this time: -guess who?!

Min hoo: -who?!

Yong hwa: -the door man.

After that he closed the door and min hoo was pissed with attitude and left the place.

Shin hye nodded: -not bad.

Yong hwa: -I know am just….too good.

Shin hye forgot for a moment that the man who was standing in front of her was the same man who was the one who hurt her 2 years ago, then when she looked at him again his words of “break up” came back to her ear and she get back to reality.

Shin hye bowed her head and put her hair behind her ear and said in low voice: -you should probably go now.

He came back too, to reality; he saw her turning her back to him.

Yong hwa: -can I give you a ride?!

Shin hye: -I already have one.

Yong hwa: -please, it just simple ride back to your house.

She turns around and looked at him, his eyes were begging hard, she grabbed her bag and went before him passing him, and turn around.

Shin hye: -let’s go.

He smiled and nodded to her: -ok let’s go.

 

 

Inside his car: -

She was looking outside all nervous and sad emotions were mixed, he look around and notice something on her and stopped the car suddenly.

Shin hye: -why you stopped the car?

Yong hwa: -get out.

Shin hye shocked, why he ask her to go out: -what?!

He didn’t answered her, she freed herself from the seatbelt and get out and trying walk away.

Yong hwa came out too and shouted at her: -where are you going?!

Shin hye: -didn’t you said go out?

He went to her and grabbed her wrist and stopped her: -I didn’t say leave; I said get out of the car to smell some fresh air while I go buy something.

After that he went away and she started to look around smell some fresh air, after a while he comes back and suddenly held her hand cleaning the wound she just got, although it was small but he couldn’t handle to see her hurting that’s why he stopped the car, anyways he cleaned the wound and blow it so it won’t hurt that much and put a bandage on it.

Shin hye was touched by this move of him: -it was not necessary.

Yong hwa: -it was for me.

She took her hand back from his and went back inside the car.

The ride was too long, or that what she thought because she was feeling pressure and a lot of mixed of emotions that she just want to take rest from it.

He stopped the car in front of her door house and she said simple “Thanks” and get out of the car, she took three steps and about to take the forth one when he came out and called her name.

Yong hwa: -shin hye wait.

She stopped at her track like he cast a spell on her, she stopped.

Yong hwa: -I forget to tell you something.

She turns around and her head was bowed: -what is it?!

Yong hwa: -I still love you.

She got shocked and looked at him not uttering a word, how could she answer that?! This is the only question or sentence she could not answer.

Yong hwa: -I will say that to you every day, till you answer me back, I won’t stop.

Shin hye couldn’t say the same, not now: -good night Yong hwa.

She walked away entering her house while he still stands at his place looking at her back. 

Yong hwa: -I know you will say the same thing to me, one day, and I will wait, till forever, no matter how much it takes.

Shin hye entered her house and stand by door, laying her head to it and closed her eyes and whispered: -I still love you too.

____________________________________________________________________________

SO WHAT YOU THINK?