Fake or Real? Your Choice!!!!!

Spread Rumors

Shin hye: -I said no.

Min hoo: -it’s just a coffee.

She hit her head to the table and hurt it: -no for the 5th time NO.

Min hoo: -why not?!

Shin hye: -because I………”she saw Yong hwa talking to director” I have a boyfriend.

Min hoo: -no you don’t.

Shin hye: -you know that better than me?!

Min hoo: -if you have one then all the Medias would know.

Shin hye: -it’s a secret.

Min hoo: -ok who is it?!

Shin hye: -I won’t tell you.

Min hoo: -then you don’t have one.

Shin hye: -he is a singer and actor and also have band.

Min hoo: -don’t say that he is-……..

Shin hye: -guess who?

Min hoo: -door man!! “He said with pissed tune”

Shin hye: -who?! Who is the door man?!

Min hoo: -lucky Yong hwa.

She smiled awkwardly and scared if he asks him what he would say.

Shin hye: -true its Yong hwa.

Min hoo: -that’s why he was in your dressing room that day.

Shin hye thought a bit and nodded: -yes that’s why.

He didn’t say anything after that and stood up leaving her.

Shin hye whispered: -am sorry Yong you are in trouble now.

 

Next day: -

Yong hwa noticed something weird on the set, everyone were looking at him and nodding to each other and even heard some of crew talking saying: -

Girl no.1: -wow they could hide it all this time without anyone knowing really well.

Girl no.2: -yah I mean I felt that that there is something between them but that’s exciting!!

Guy no.1: -well am sad she is no single anymore.

Girl no.2: -am just sad Yong hwa Oppa is not single anymore…. That girl got a golden ticket.

Girl no.1: -yah I mean… Yong hwa and Shin hye are together what news…. we should spread it.

Yong hwa was shocked to hear what he heard and wondered where did it comes from so he took his way going to Shin hye’s dressing room.

Yong hwa knocked the door and went inside: -can I come in?!

She nodded and let him in, although she knew what is going on but tried to calm herself.

Yong hwa: -listen I don’t know how these rumors got out and who did but I was not the one.

Shin hye: -its ok yong hwa don’t worry.

Yong hwa: -no it’s not…you will get hurt because of these rumors and it’s my fault.

Shin hye: -Yong hwa really it’s ok.

Yong hwa: -I won’t let anything harm you I promise… I don’t know who could do something like that am so pissed.

Shin hye wanted to tell him the truth but he didn’t give her a chance: -yong hwa I am-…

Yong hwa: -you don’t have to be worry about that; I will handle this you calm down.

After that he left her without giving her chance to speak up.

There was a scene between shin hye and woo bin and it included hugging and holding hands, of course when the scene were shoot yong hwa was there and heard some other talk that pissed him so much.

Girl no.4: -isn’t he jealous?!

Guy no.2: -I would be if I was in his place.

Girl no.4: -look at them, they are really cute together shame she has boyfriend.

Guy no.2: -yah it’s a shame.

The scene was over, shin hye was talking to woo bin and yong hwa was looking at them from far.

Yong hwa: -what is happening now shin hye?!!!

Shin hye glanced at yong hwa for once and he was staring at her with an unknown look, she felt everyone were observing them and she felt so guilty that she caused this problem.

Girl no.1: -Oppa what do you want from me?!

Yong hwa: -I want to know who spread these rumors?!

Girl no.1: -Oppa it was just rumors why you are so bothered?!

Yong hwa: -I know you are big fan of FT.ISLAND I will get you free ticket back stage too so…”bribing her :D LOL way to go yong hwa”

Girl no.1: -really?! Ok I will but don’t bring my name please….”she said with begging tune”

He nodded and she told him who spread those rumors and he was really pissed and left the place and met that person.

The moment he met him he grabbed his collar: -how dare you?!

He was confused a bit: -what did I do?!

Yong hwa: -why would you spread such rumor about me and shin hye?!

He smirked: -why not?!

Yong hwa: -why would you?! What did we do to you?!

He took his hands of him: -nothing I just want everyone knows about your thing.

Yong hwa: -what thing?! Who said we have a thing?!

He fixed his jacket and looked at the mirror: -why you don’t?!

Yong hwa: -look at my eyes….who said that?! Who said we have a thing?!

He did look at his eyes: -it’s weird if you two don’t have a thing then why would she say that you two have thing?!

Yong hwa was really shocked to hear what he just said: -shin hye told you that?!

He nodded: -yes… I asked her for a coffee date and she said I have a boyfriend and he won’t let me.

Yong hwa: -she said my name then?!

Min hoo: -singer, band leader, an actor…. Who else would be?!

He didn’t answer that and just left the place and texting her to meet up with him after her shoot and she agreed.

 

 Shin hye: -am sorry.

Yong hwa: -why you said that?! What happened exactly?!

Shin hye: -it was a mistake am so sorry… I will correct the mistake and tell everyone that we have nothing together am sorry.

She was about to go when he grabbed her arm and pulled her back to him and they were so close to each other that they could hear their each other’s heartbeat.

Yong hwa: -where are you going?!

Shin hye: -to tell them the truth.

Yong hwa: -tell who?! Those people in the set?!

Shin hye: -yah I mean you don’t want to spread the rumors outside do you!!!

Yong hwa: -maybe I do!!!

Shin hye: -what?! What did you just said?!

Yong hwa: -let’s give them what they want!!!

Shin hye: -are you for real?! Seriously?!

Yong hwa: -seriously… I mean every word I said.

He saw someone behind smirking and wanting them to separate and he spread some rumors, so he pulled her to a tight hug while she was surprised and her eyes were widen.

Shin hye: -Yong hwa….what are you doing?!

Yong hwa: -you supported me a lot and it’s time to pay you back… am here for you and won’t leave you again I promise.

Shin hye: -it might hurt both of us.

Yong hwa: -I don’t care…. We will give them what they want and beside we won’t lose anything.

They pulled off from the hug and she was so thankful that she has him beside her.

Shin hye: -thank you….for all of this.

He touched her cheek softly: -no…thank you for accepting me again… we will do this together.

Min hoo behind was fuming behind them which that create a smirk on Yong hwa’s face.

Yong hwa: -let’s go…we have a scene to shoot, you and me.

He offers her his hand and she took it: -let’s go….let’s make great show together.

She hold on to his arm and left the place leaving the angry Min hoo alone.

From that day everything changed between them and they were more open to the cast and their dating rumors confirmed when some saw them holding hands and hugging and one of them swear that she saw them kissing but she hadn’t got her phone to take the picture at that time.

Shin hye was sitting beside Yong hwa checking on the news.

Shin hye: -so what does it says?! How is the rating?!

He looked at her: -what do you think?!

Shin hye: -I don’t know…maybe because of the rumors rating might come down.

He smiled and shakes his head: -no it actually happened in the opposite way.

Shin hye: -meaning?!

Yong hwa: -Deabk!!!!

She jumped from her place and hugged him very tight.

Shin hye: -am so happy it worked!!!

He hugged her back with smile: -me too.

She then remembered that there is no one around to act out like couple so she pulled off from the hug and sat down in her place embarrassing.

Shin hye: -am sorry I was just excited.

Yong hwa: -it’s ok….

Director had meeting with Yong hwa and shin hye to talk about the show.

Director: -so I assume you have read the response and rating.

They both nodded and Yong hwa talked: -It was good I think… but I don’t know if you like it.

Director: -you are kidding…. I loved it …. Good rating….healthy couple from real to reel and their feeling on the show, what else I can ask more?!

Shin hye: -but there is something else right?!

Director nodded: -true and I want to know your opinion about it.

Yong hwa: -and what would that be?!

Director: -I want to change some scenes in it…and since you two together I assume there won’t be any problem right?!

Shin hye got a bit nervous: -scenes like what?!

Director: -you two both grown up now and I want to take this to next level.

Yong hwa: -what would that next level be?!

Director: -I want some intimate scene included in the show!!

They both looked at each then the director and didn’t exactly know what he meant.

Yong hwa: -meaning?!

Director: -don’t worry….it’s not what you both think ok?!

Shin hye: -then what is it that you want?

Director: -I won’t make it hard for you two I promise…. Just follow my directions.

They again agreed with no choice left: -ok director sir.

Director: -I won’t make something you are uncomfortable with promise.

They both stood up and nodded Yong hwa: -well then…we will be going.

Shin hye: -we will be going then…

Director: -of course go ahead.

 Shin hye was at her room sitting on the floor beside her bed looking at the picture in the frame.

Shin hye: -I hate you, first you broke my heart hard then I have to pretend that am your girlfriend.

Her mom knocked but she didn’t hear it so she just came in and saw her daughter sitting and tears coming down slowly.

SH’s mom: -till when?!

She turns around and surprised of her presence: -mom?! Since when you are here?!

SH’s mom sat across her: -long enough to see you hurt yourself because of him.

Shin hye: -you probably think am stupid to do that.

SH’s mom shakes her head: -no but I wonder if he really worth to do that to yourself?

Shin hye: -I love him mom “she sigh” crazily….madly in love with him.

SH’s mom: -honey either you tell him or try forgetting about him.

Shin hye smiled sadly: -forget?! He is in front of me all the time and now am attached to him because of stupid rumors…. I can’t forget…. It’s impossible.

SH’s mom: -then you have to tell him…. I feel he is not over you yet.

Shin hye nodded: -he is…. Not over me but I don’t know what is going on now?

SH’s mom: -what are you going to do now?!

Shin hye: -am going to be with him……. Let’s see if it will work this time.

SH’s mom: -are you sure about that?! What if he hurt you again?!

Shin hye: -I won’t know if I didn’t try… I think he deserve second chance.

SH’s mom: -be careful honey not everyone deserve second chance.

Shin hye smiled: -he does mom…..trust me.

She lay down in her mom’s lap and fall to sleep dreaming of him.

______________________________________________________________________________

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaow remember me ? 

bet not it's beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen really long since i updated a wor here, gosh so much happened that i can write a book about it...

Anyways am free now i got no studying so am countinuing writing about YONGSHIN and if you are intersted please let me now down the box it will help a lot guys <3 biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig love and hug for ya allllllllllllllllllllll