From Past To Present

Spread Rumors

It was about time, to start my own life without him, he is no longer here and told me to move on and he was right I should move on because I waited for so long to be with him but in the end of the day I lost, I lost him and that was what I afraid of the most, I remember last time I encounter him and had our last conversation together.

Flashback (5 days ago)

Shin hye was reading her script about her next scene and tries to memorize it well when suddenly a knock from her cabin door came.

Shin hye: -come in.

He came inside with guilty face draw on his face: -hi there.

She turn around and stood up going toward him for a hug, weirdly he didn’t respond.

Shin hye: -I missed you a lot, where are you?, does your album keep you that busy to not even call me?!

He let go of the hug: -sorry, it is my last album before going to army so I have to work double hard for it.

Shin hye nodded and smiled: -you are excused.

He held her hand and sat her down, he held her hand tight and he looked guilty: -we need to talk a bit, “his head was down and he couldn’t looked at her well in eyes” it’s important.

Shin hye smiled awkwardly: -why don’t you look at my eyes, what is wrong? Is everything alright? Why you look so sad and upset?!

He suddenly interrupts her with 5 shocking words: -we need to break up.

She looked at him with surprised and shocking stare: -what?!

He let go of her hand and stood up facing the wall: -sorry I didn’t mean to say it like that.

Tears were scrolling from her eyes and her breathing became hard: -why?!

He tighten up his fist and forced to say the next: -am leaving you soon so I don’t want you to wait for me for year or two, I can’t let myself do that to you, so I want you to forget me please.

She stood up standing face to face to him: -that’s your reason?! You are joking right?!

He gets closer to her: -it’s not easy for me either, I just want you to be happy, what if when am not around you met someone else?! And you wish that I am not in your life?! I just don’t want to hurt you please don’t do that and understand me.

Shin hye: -that’s the most ridiculous reason for break up I have ever heard.

He held her shoulder: -am not lying I swear am just-……

Shin hye backed step from him: -if you done you can go.

His tears were coming down too but he couldn’t do anything: -am sorry.

After that he left her, she broke down at her place and started crying, and a hole in heart opened and her biggest fear became true, the day she was the most afraid of became true, he is gone now and seems like crying in silent or crying out loud won’t help her either.

Same day at night: -

She was at her room broken hearted and destroyed inside, she held the picture of her and him and suddenly throw it to her mirror and start to break things inside her room, her awards, her CDs, her stuff was either broken or was nearly broken, she collapsed at her place and had sudden break down and faint, her brother had to break the door to go inside and ambulance her to hospital.

End of the flashback.

Shin hye’s POV: -

If you want me to forget you I will, and I will do it hard so no one can ever enter my heart again, I will do my best to not fall in love again, never I promise.

Two years later: -

Shin hye was sitting watching TV and then started to grab a book and go out when the ultimate news came she walked out and didn’t heard of it.

“They are back, the one and only your favorite band came back after two years of serving in army they came back and we are so honored to have them with us now”

Her manager called her when she was in the middle of reading: -hi Oppa.

Jun hyun: -hi shin hye how are you?!

Shin hye: -doing fine why?!

Jun hyun: -do you have anything to keep you busy now?!

Shin hye: -no not all am just reading a book.

Jun hyun: -great then you have new offer that coming towards you and SBS channel claiming it’s the best project they came up with, and they want you in it so…..

Shin hye sigh big: -great then what?!

Jun hyun: -get ready to meet the cast and crew and director, am going to come to pick you up so get ready as soon as possible.

Before she answers anything he hangs up on her face and god she hates it.

 

 

2 hours later: -

Shin hye sat with director and the crew to read the scrip but they were waiting for the male lead to show up.

Shin hye: -is he coming in anytime soon?!

Her manager whispered in her ear: -he will come just wait.

She looked at him with confusion look: -do you know who is he?!

Jun hyun: -I have no idea.

The director’s assistant came and whispered to him that the male lead that he chooses has arrived and coming in, in two minutes.

Director: -everyone please meet up with our male lead.

She turn around expecting someone to come inside and she did saw someone but the not person she wanted, he was the last person that she wanted to meet up with.

Director: -only the greatest comeback singer-…..

Shin hye: - JUNG YONG HWA.

He was shocked by his side too, seeing her, was his last expectation.

Director smiled and welcomed him warmly: -please do come, and have sit next to shin hye

He came near and sat next to her, she hate it that feeling that came back to her all of sudden.

Director: -please everyone welcome our two main leads and my ultimate favorite couple ever PARK SHIN HYE AND JUNG YONG HWA.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

chappy number one :D 

Enjoy and please tell your opinion :-*