Chapter 7

Back 2 U (AM 1_27)

What made everyone’s jaw drop was when Renjun held Jeno’s hand and said, “I wish Mark, you get good partner for yourself who would be able to understand you and be there for you any time as Jeno did for me. I have no regrets loving you and I hope you would not have any bitter feelings as well. When we were together, we had a memorable time and now that we are going our separate way, hope we could cheer for each other. Thank you Mark for being my first love and leading me to find my true love.”

Mark was perplexed at the moment, he knew that he had lost Injun but could not just give up though he had seen it coming. “Can you give me a second chance.”

 

There’s no room for you anymore
This is already over

I’m not going back back back back back
(I ain’t running back 2 u)
I’m not going back back back back back
(I ain’t running back 2 u my baby)

 

Renjun wanted to reply this but instead said, “It’s better to break that chain before you go away for longer period. Feel free and go Mark. Anything can happen in two years cuz we’re hot, we’re young.”

They bid goodbye to Mark and after he is gone everyone were cheering for the new found couple. But Jeno pulled Renjun to side and asked, “Did you really mean what you said earlier. I want to be assured because I cannot handle any heart breaks anymore.”

Renjun looked intently into Jeno’s eyes to show how serious he was. “I am sorry Jeno for not seeing you before, I took your love for granted. Even though I am late to realize it, I hope I am not too late. Am I?”

“You are never too late for my love, my Injunnie!” Jeno was so happy, he carried Renjun and jumped so happily.

Renjun wondered how he was unable to see Jeno’s love till now.

“By the way, when did you come to realize my feelings to you?” Jeno was curious. 

“Hm…to be honest. Just yesterday. Someone opened my eyes.”

Jeno need not know who the culprit was and dashed off to Haechan.

Without even knowing Haechan too ran for his dear life, screaming “What did I do now?!”

While they were playing The Chaser game, the rest were watching them happily and Chenle and Jisung sincerely congratulated Renjun for having such an amazing boyfriend.
 

 

 


 

 

A/N : Finally we have come to an end. Thank you so much to all the lovely people who subscribed, commented and supported the fic. I am really thankful to the silent readers as well who gave me support to carry on. This was my first NCT fic and hope you guys enjoyed it. I love NCT so much but I can’t promise another NCT fic soon, cuz life is getting much much busier. But if I do, hope to get your support. I am once again sincerely thankful to all for being with me and giving my fic a chance.

On the other note, I was not able to recover from BOSS and BDS was just overwhelming.

Anyways, #HappyTENDay. He is the one who made me fall into NCT, happiest B’day to my bias, along with Yuta. Hope he have recovered well.