Chapter 5

Back 2 U (AM 1_27)

Jeno took Renjun to the Moomin store because he knew that the elder loved those characters way too much. Jeno bought figurines of the Moomin, Snork Maiden, Snufkin for him. Renjun was thankful for Jeno for always being there beside him whenever he needed. He was the bestest friend one could ever ask for.

It’s true that Renjun was faking the smiles at the moment because he didn’t want to make Jeno’s effort go in vain. But even though he was not being sincere, it was better than crying alone in his bed for that stupid person.

 

 

Finally the day came when Mark had to go for Canada. Before the day, Mark had known Jeno’s intention towards Renjun all along, he knew he would have to lose the Chinese boy if he didn’t take the step now but he was so caught up in documentation, presentation and other formalities that the only time he had to talk to his Injun was night.

 

Renjun knew that Mark is busy in preparation but that does not mean he should completely avoid him. They could just share a short Hi during breaks! Renjun was not selfish, neither was he inconsiderate but a small smile, a short hello, a cup of tea together were only the things he was asking for. He didn’t need Mark to be with him all the time.

 

Jeno knew very well what Renjun was going through. Even though he tried to mask his sorrow by a fake smile, Jeno could know the pain through the dark circles around his eyes and the soulless smile that was plastered in his face. He wanted to take away all those pains, he wanted to be the reason for his joy, he wanted to fill Renjun’s world with full of cheerfulness. But he knew that he didn’t have that capacity. He also knew that Mark was the only person who could make Renjun content.

Jeno even had contacted Mark some days before to ask him to spare some time for Renjun as well. But the elder only said to please be understanding. Jeno had wanted to smack that boy right there but thinking about Renjun, he just stopped himself. Though he wanted Renjun to be his, knowing that his heart is full of Mark only, Jeno never expressed his feelings and always supported him and wanted his happiness.

 

Renjun, Haechan, Chenle and Jisung went to airport to bid farewell to Mark. Jeno too accompanied them. To be very honest, he didn’t want to go there because he didn’t want to see crying Renjun but he was surprised to see what happened there.

 

 


 

A/N : Yuta, Haechan and Johnny in ISAC looks so cute! Hope they have fun and not injure themselves. And NCT in Ukraine…new unit…new MV…we are anticipating^^