Chapter 4

Back 2 U (AM 1_27)

Mark was so happy, he was hopping around the whole class. It has been so long Renjun had seen him this happy. He seemed extremely merry. Recently Mark always had that serious mode on which made people think that the young kid had no life at all. Renjun felt the butterflies in his stomach after so long when Mark hugged him tightly. The innocent boy felt so blissful but he had not known that its duration would be short, too short in fact.

The next words that left Mark’s mouth made Renjun drop his face.

“Injun ah! I got scholarship for Canada. The University accepted my application. I will be leaving in a month.”

Renjun was speechless. But he managed to whisper, “Then what about us?”
 

 

 

Mark didn’t see that as any problem. “It’s just a matter of 2 years. We can get back after that and moreover we have many SNS now through which we can keep in contact with one another.”

 

 

“You are not there for me even now when you are still here. I highly doubt that you will have time for me when you are abroad. Plus you will have more study to do, more responsibilities, I am sure you will forget me the very first day you leave Korea.”

Renjun had had enough. All the pent up feelings needed to be expressed and now he was feeling so vulnerable that he could not hold in any more.

“What are you talking about Renjun?! Such thing would never happen. You are too precious to me to lose. And did I hurt you by not giving you much time? I am sorry. I was trying hard to get the scholarship. Besides study, I was doing extra projects to get extra credits. Please understand me.” Mark was trying to deliver his part of story.

 

 

“Yes, that’s what matters the most to you, right! Let’s end this Mark ah. It’s better to cut off any string before you go. You need to give full attention in your study while I will not have any expectations from you. I am tired of crying alone so, please stop.” With this Renjun dashed out of the classroom.

Since it was early, there were only few students at the time. Mark chased after Renjun but got lost in the hallway. After a while, Mark saw Renjun in the garden so, he hurried his steps only to stop when he saw Jeno with the crying boy. Jeno was hugging Renjun tightly and trying to comfort him.

Jeno too spotted Mark and glared at the panting boy making him stop in his tracks.

 

 


 

 

A/N : What do you think will be the relation between Renjun and Mark / Renjun and Jeno from now on?!

 

Btw, Dreamers’ Christmas is so cute! Our Dream babies are growing so fast…huhu!