Chapter 1

Back 2 U (AM 1_27)

Renjun is a transfer student at Seoul High School of Arts. Though he is from China, he knows Korean very fluently. In short period, with his skill and his gentle nature he has become the heart throb of entire academy.

Mark the President of the class is also much loved by all the students and also popular among the teachers. He is not only intelligent but he has every quality to be praised by all. Despite his fame, he is very down to earth kind of person.

Jeno on the other hand has a huge mass of fans for his looks itself. He has got face of a celebrity and each of his features describes perfectness. He may look cold from afar but after knowing him closely, people can see his numerous charms.

 

 

 

                                                                               ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

 

 

It was during School Annual Event preparation when Renjun and Mark became close to each other. Mark was the one who confessed to the Chinese boy and the shy boy accepted the flowers with his cheeks shaded in pink. Mark found the gesture so cute and kissed him in the cheeks making the color go more dark.

Jeno was approaching Renjun from the first day he joined the school. He made the new boy sit beside him. He guided him throughout the school and was there whenever the fresher needed anything. They became best friends from the beginning. As much as Renjun was thankful for the hospitable boy, he didn’t see the blonde boy’s love towards him.

Later when Jeno knew about Mark’s confession and Renjun accepting him, he didn’t react in the way most people would. He was not angry, he was not sad, he was not disheartened. He was determined to win Renjun’s heart even after knowing everything. He was sure that no body in the entire world could love that soft boy more than him. So, no worries if he is happy with Mark for a while, but at the end of the day, Renjun will have only him by his side in every step of his life.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N : Haha…Mark Jeno and Renjun share an interesting relationship. Lets see how the story continues further~

 

Btw, did you guys watch Limitless Japanese ver! It’s lit!!! I am awestruck! Hope their Japan debut give them great success xD