Chapter 2

Back 2 U (AM 1_27)

Jeno never let Mark and Renjun to be alone. Whenever they go together for lunch, Jeno used to pop in and asked if he could join. Being the innocent boy, Renjun never said no. He had no problem if his best friend would join them. But it could not be said the same for Mark. He detested Jeno for always attaching with his Injun but he could not show that directly because the model like boy had done nothing wrong to deserve the wrong treatment.

 

If Jeno kept an arm around Renjun’s shoulder while walking, Mark would feel uncomfortable and when Mark hugged the thin boy, Jeno had fire in his eyes. The three had the strong and strange kind of relationship which even Chenle and Jisung, being the maknaes of the faculty had known.

 

 

~

 

 

Once during Haechan’s birthday party, all were enjoying the time while Mark and Jeno had involved themselves in an unseen fight to win over Renjun. The Chinese boy was seated in between the duo which made the situation more heated. Jeno was trying to feed Renjun his favorite foods while Mark had his arms around the Moomin lover the entire time.

 

Though Renjun was totally oblivious about the fact, Haechan understood the situation being the genius he is and invited everyone to dance on the floor.

 

 

~

 

 

 

Mark don’t like skin ship at all but when he is with Renjun, he is the one who links their arms.

While Jeno could never interfere in between them because he didn’t want to ruin the happiness of the boy whom he cherished a lot, but at the same time he didn’t let his hope go down as well.

 

 

~

 

 

Mark used to be mostly busy since he is the President and he has various responsibilities. Jeno took every opportunity to treat Renjun with good foods or taking him to nice places. He always was there to accompany the Chinese boy.

 

 

~

 

 

When Renjun wanted to talk to Mark he was always busy. Renjun understood that Mark was very ambitious person, he needs to perform well to meet the expectation of everyone, but sometimes he needed him so bad when people made fun of him about him being not strong physically or him not being enthusiastic in games.

 

 

~

 

 

After seeing 27 missed calls from Renjun, Mark called his boyfriend at 1:27 am.

 

 

 


 

 

A/N : Where is the relation between Mark and Renjun heading to….aigoo!

 

Happy Belated Lele Day! Chenle is so cute, I totally agree when he says “I am cute both on camera and off camera!” Wish he always stays happy.