Chapter 3

Back 2 U (AM 1_27)

I barely fell asleep late at night
But the ringing sound wakes me up
Now I’m so used to your calls
Should I pick up or not
I keep thinking it through
Hesitating for a while

Then I tell myself this is the last time
As I press the button

 

Mark : Injun ah, this is so tiring. So many things to do…I miss you so bad.

 

 

 “Whenever you need me
Stop looking for me, however you want (please)”

 

 

 

Renjun so much wanted to tell this but instead just replied, 

Renjun : I know. Did you see my calls?

Mark : Oh, right. I had seen few of them. Was there anything you wanted to talk to?

Renjun : Ani, nothing important. It’s late already. Sleep well. Good night.”

 “Good night.”

 

 

It was not nothing. I wanted to talk to you when the boys made fun of me. I wanted your shoulder to lean my head when I cry instead of weeping alone. I wanted to hear that sweet nothings from you when I miss my home. But for you, only your own goal matters.

 

 

 

 

 

Renjun had dark circles around his eyes because he could not sleep after the call at 1:27.

 

 

 

Renjun was so in confusion, when Mark was with him, he treasures the fragile boy so dearly, Renjun feels like he is the luckiest person in the world to find such amazing lover but when Mark is indulged in his own work, he seems like a totally different person. Mark is so focused in his study, in his graduation, in his plans after graduation that Renjun feels so insignificant in Mark’s vast plan.

Renjun is a simple kid enjoying his youth, delighting his high school days while Mark is serious about whatever he does. He is just in his teens but his thoughts and actions are like that of mid-twenties. He is already planning for his career. Renjun sometimes doubt if he will fit with such highly determined boy, will Renjun always have to wait for Mark to spend an ounce of time with his partner. So many thoughts come up in Renjun’s mind making his expressions seem so dull.

 

 

Jeno understood that Renjun was sad, he also knew that Mark was the reason for that.

 

 

Jeno showed up before Renjun with his favorite Hot pot.

 

“Wow! Where did you get that from?” Renjun exclaimed in happiness.

 

Seeing Renjun’s happiness, Jeno forgot his one hour travel to the market to find that specific brand. Everything was worth for Renjun’s happiness.

 

 

 


 

 

A/N : Congratulations to NCT for winning New Asia Artist Award in MAMA! Yey!!!!!

And I really  like Back To You so, I inserted the lyrics here as well…hope you enjoy the chapter~