Chapter 6

Back 2 U (AM 1_27)

A day before Mark’s flight :

Chenle was hugging a crying Renjun. In any other situation, he would have teased the elder by saying he is looking like a Reindeer right now with that red nose but today the always happy Lele was sad. His Ge was crying so much and he could do nothing to comfort him. Even Jeno could do nothing to soothe the crying boy. He knew that the fragile boy had hold his tears till day so he let him cry as much as he wished. He just sat beside Renjun and lend him his shoulder to put on his head. Jeno was just saying sweet nothings to the crying boy. But after a while Jeno could not hold back himself and felt so sad for being useless.

He excused himself and went to the backyard to let out his emotions. Haechan in the meanwhile thought that he could not witness all these and just stay still. He had promised Jeno that he would not tell this to anyone but Promises are made to be broken, right! So, he went straight to the crying boy and blurted, “Renjun ah. Stop making yourself miserable and making others broken hearted as well.”

With sobs, Renjun replied, “I am s….sorry. I am sorry for being this pathetic. I am s…sorry for troubling you guys.”

Haechan wanted to be angry with the clueless boy but who could ever with this innocent kid. So he took a long breathe and sat beside Renjun in his bed, “Injun-ah. I know you are sad now that your beloved one is leaving you but has love made you that blind that you could not see anyone else’s pain, someone’s continuous effort to make you come out of the misery,  the endless support he is showing?”

Confused Renjun just whispered, “Huh…?”

“I know you can see no one else now but please think who was with you all the time when you needed someone to hold, who was trying his best to bring genuine smile in your face, who travelled all the way to just bring you your favorite dish, who spent time with you so that you would never feel lonely, who knows all your favorite sports, characters, foods? I just wish that you would not lose the one who cares about you so much just because you are too messed up right now.”

Renjun was processing all the words spilling out from Haechan. Right then Jeno came back after cooling his emotions. Renjun’s eyes widened. Jeno was surprised to see Renjun stopped crying. He asked Chenle with his eyes what happened but the younger just shrugged. Anyways, Jeno was relieved to see Renjun actually stopped crying.

 

 

 

 

At the airport :

Renjun hugged Mark happily. They thought they will have hard time to handle Renjun but there was not even a slight remorse in his face.

“Wish you do well in Canada as well, Mark. I know with your dedication you can achieve a lot and make every one of us proud. Don’t just focus on studying but take care of yourself as well.” Renjun advised surprising every one.

 

 

 


 

 

A/N : Thank you all the wonderful people who subscribed, commentated and spared time to read the fic. You guys brought great joy to me. Hope your time ahead would be amazing!

 

On other note, BOSS is really amazing! I had never thought Lucas and Jungwoo would have such powerful vocals! But here they are slaying all~ Congratulations on debuting as NCT member to Kun, Lucas and Jungwoo!!!