Extra Passenger

BTS Halloween Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi x Reader

Genre: Horror

Word count: 906 words

A/N: This story is based on an incident that my friend and I experienced a few years ago.

~•~•~•~

"Please, Yoongi," I begged.

"What a pain," he groaned, not bothering to hide his annoyance at my request.

"It's hard for me to drive at nighttime," I said, trying to appeal to the caring side of him that he was sure he'd kept hidden. As one of my closest friends, he knew that my astigmatism gave me trouble with nighttime driving, even when I wore my corrective glasses.

"Not my problem." The words sounded mean but there were even less bite to them now. Acting as if he'd dismissed me, he looked down at the menu in his hand, a frown creasing between his brows as he took in the prices. "Did the prices go up again? Food here is freaking expensive!"

I knew as well as he did that the prices, which were quite reasonable for a student cafe, hadn't changed in months. However, I also knew that this was his way of throwing me a bone, and the wise thing to do was accept it without question.

"I'll pay for the meal," I offered as compensation. He tilted his head to the side, as if giving my proposal serious thought.

"And lunch," he added.

"Deal!" Getting his agreement so easily excited me way more that it should have had.

"For a week," he clarified, an evil smirk tugging on one side of his lips when my shoulders slumped in disappointment. A poor student's life was a hard one. Besides, why did I have to shell out money for someone else's sake?

This was all Jennie's fault. When she'd asked me to give her a lift to the bus station, I'd agreed. Little did I know that her bus would depart at half past ten at night, a group assignment preventing her to take the afternoon bus as she usually did. Of course, I was partly to blame for agreeing without asking her for details, assuming that it would be at four in the afternoon as it always was. Moreover, a promise was a promise, which was why I was now at the cafe with only about an hour to spare b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter