Visiting Granny

BTS Halloween Special
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Reader

Genre: Horror

Word count: 1,018 words

A/N: This story is loosely based on an incident that my sister witnessed in her previous university.

~•~•~•~

It was not unusual for drama practice to last long into the night. The members were enthusiastic, dedicated to bringing the best performance to the audience. There was also the additional, yet determining factor of having a lot of fun when you were spending time with people of the same wavelength. Raucous laughter and excited screams always filled the practice room, and that night was no exception.

"Wow, it's almost midnight already," you remarked, looking at the watch on your wrist. Time really flew.

"What's the matter, do you need to leave early?" Mark asked.

"No, but don't you think we should keep it down a little?"

Mark and the others shrugged at your suggestion, but made an effort to quieten down. At least for two minutes. After two more warnings, you decided to give up on the pointless endeavour with a sigh. The volume filling the practice room increased with time and Jimin chuckled when you rolled your eyes at them bemusedly.

"It's hard to stay quiet when we're together." His smile was understanding, almost apologetic on their behalf, even though they were as much your friends as they were his. Jimin's soft, considerate words made you chuckle.

"Yeah, I know."

Still, you and Jimin did your best to keep your voices on an acceptable level, although you allowed the others to be as boisterous as they wanted to be. At this point it wasn't so much practice as it was horsing around, and eventually Jay, the drama club president, had to make an attempt at being productive.

"Lisa, you haven't had much practice with your scenes as the others," he pointed out. "They're important scenes, so why don't we give it a whirl now."

As Lisa and the other actors involved stepped up and took their places, you scooted back next to Jimin against the wall. Lisa had been too busy with her other club's activities to join before, but no one was overly worried. She only had three short scenes, and even though her role of an outwardly caring grandmother who was actually evil was important to the story, Lisa was such a good actress that no one doubted her ability to pull it off. As expected, the first scene rolled off without a hitch and yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter