Revenge Is Sweet

Look Here

Finally, we meet Got7!
Also, it is now October and BTS has just had their Wings comeback with Blood Sweat & Tears.
Got7 has also had their comeback, performing Hard Carry for their Turbulence album, and the two groups' activities coincide for a while.

 

Yenna was on full ninja mode. She couldn't help glancing around every so often, making sure no one noticed what she was doing. The waiting room was quiet, most of the staff members sleeping or chatting quietly, their work done for the moment. the members were in various stages of preparation for their Blood Sweat & Tears stage. She was safe, for now.

The reason for her cautiousness? She was writing; not that strange of a pastime for an aspiring author. It was what she was writing that was the problem. She was currently in the middle of writing a steamy make-out scene between the side couple of her current novel. She wasn't good at writing bed scenes - she felt uncomfortable writing them, but sometimes they just had to be written, for the sake of the novel. And this was the case that day. The main characters couldn't move on from their dilemma if she didn't write this scene about the side couple, and so she'd gritted her teeth and started writing, squashing the embarrassment she felt at writing such explicit content.

She frowned and bit her lip. The thing was that this scene was complicated. The main couple was a young warrior princess and a mysterious warlock, but the side couple was the princess' best friend and the warlock's younger brother and these two had started out hating each other, working together only because they had to. She had found their relationship hard to write, repeatedly getting stuck on describing just how they had fallen in love despite their initial dislike for each other. Now that they were finally getting over their hatred, she was now stuck on how to portray that mood, that that was tangible between the two.

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair. Tugging her laptop closer, she started re-reading an extract from one of her favorite stories, trying to get some inspiration for her own writing. The scene was extremely graphic with its description of the ual and she found herself blushing uncontrollably at the choice of words.

"What's got you blushing so hard?" Jungkook asked, munching on an apple and perching himself on the arm of the couch she was sitting on. He leaned in curiously, trying to see what she was reading.

Yenna yelped in shock and hurriedly clicked on another tab, making him raise his eyebrows.

"What," he grinned, "were you reading something weird?"

He tugged the laptop towards him and Yenna reacted with remarkable speed, slamming the top of the laptop down before he could see what she'd been doing.

"Woah," Jungkook blinked, "I was just joking, but did I actually get it right? Were you reading something weird?"

Yenna shook her head furiously. "No!" she defended herself.

"Then why won't you let me see?" Jungkook teased. He was enjoying himself, she could tell from the evil glint in his eyes.

"It's private," she muttered. She felt hot over.

"Hmm," Jungkook hummed before surprising her by snatching up her laptop.

"Hey!" she gasped. "Give that back!"

He stuck his tongue out at her and she started lunging at him, trying to reach her precious laptop. He used his height to his advantage, holding it over her head and grinning at her efforts to reach it.

"Guys, shut up," Yoongi groaned from his makeshift bed composed of several chairs pushed together, prying his heavy eyelids open and shooting a deadly glare at them. Laughing silently, Jungkook ran out of the room, Yenna in hot pursuit. Cackling, Jungkook opened the laptop as he ran and Yenna panicked.

"Jungkook!" she shrieked, pouncing on him and grabbing the laptop back. Too late, she groaned to herself when she saw the shocked and scandalized smirk on Jungkook's face. Sighing, she turned to face him, glowering in embarrassment.

"It's not what you think," she muttered. They were in alone in the small alcove where the members retreated to change their outfits.

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook grinned. "So you weren't reading ?"

"It's not !" she half shrieked in a whisper, trying to shut him up.

"Yeah?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow. 

"It's research, okay?" she huffed. "I'm trying to write a scene for my novel and I was finding it difficult to write, so I was looking for inspiration in other books," she said in a rush, the words spilling out in her mortification.

"Why don't you just watch some instead?" Jungkook teased and Yenna groaned, blushing even harder.

"Oh my god," she whined, slapping his chest. "Shut up."

"What?" he grinned, "It's a good idea! You'd be able to see for yourself what it's like! Ooh, or even better, you could try it out for yourself." He waggled his eyebrows suggestively and Yenna facepalmed.

"I am not about to do that," she hissed at him, feeling like she might explode from all the heat she felt emanating from her cheeks. She glared at him before heading back to her seat, stowing her laptop safely back in her bag.

"What's the difference from what you were reading, though?" he persisted, lowering his voice so she was the only one that could hear him.

"Will you drop it?" she shot back, anxiously glancing around to check if anyone had heard.

"Nope," he smirked. "This is prime blackmail material."

She groaned to herself, feeling a headache coming on. God, she needed a drink.

She stalked back out of the room, shadowed by the irritating Jungkook.

"What do you want?" he asked her, pushing her aside with his hip when she stopped in front of the vending machine. She raised an eyebrow.

"You're buying?" she asked and he shrugged. "An ice tea, then," she beamed.

"Thanks," she chirped when he handed her her drink. He chose a coke for himself and she was quick to pull it out of the vending machine before he could.

He glanced between her and the machine, slightly confused. "Uh, thanks?" he asked, holding out a hand for the drink.

Yenna winked at him, weighing the can of coke in her hand before suddenly sprinting in the other direction.

"Oh, no, you didn't," Jungkook growled, chasing after her.

Yenna squealed as she dodged his grabbing hands and sprinted around the corner.

"Oof!" she didn't expect to run into a wall of flesh and almost toppled over, knocking the person she'd just mowed down over. A pair of hands grabbed her just in time, saving her from smothering the groaning man on the floor.

"Sorry!" she squeaked, glancing behind her anxiously. The man she'd knocked onto the floor got up, effectively blocking her way as he brushed off his , grumbling under his breath.

"," she groaned, making a split second decision and spinning her savior around to hide behind him just as Jungkook rounded the corner.

"What the-" the man mumbled, craning his head around to glance at the girl gripping his waist, hiding behind his back from the panting boy.

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed, skidding to a stop. Yenna glanced up at the man she was hiding behind, and oh. It was Jackson Wang from Got7. The man she'd plowed into was Mark, she recognized him immediately. Jungkook glanced at Yenna and raised an amused eyebrow.

"Uh," Jackson started, completely bemused but still smiling slightly.

Yenna squeaked out a "Help me!" when the boy stepped forward, and Jackson stepped in Jungkook's way, moving to shield Yenna from his grabbing hands.

"So, what's going on?" he asked, standing firmly between the two and refusing to budge.

"She's running away, it would seem," Mark deadpanned from behind her, still grumbling about the way she'd knocked him over, and she shot him an apologetic smile.

"Come on, hyung, hand her over," Jungkook wheedled. Jackson just laughed.

"Please don't," Yenna giggled, dodging as Jungkook made a grab for her.

"Who are you, anyway?" Jackson asked, sounding like he was getting a kick out of the whole situation. "His girlfriend?"

"No," both replied simultaneously. Jungkook scowled at her.

"She stole my coke," he told the Got7 members, "after I paid for her ice tea."

Yenna stuck her tongue out at him.

"You deserved it," she shot back, and Jackson and Mark exchanged amused glances.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow, an evil look spreading over his face.

"Hyung," he started, "do you know what she was reading back in the waiting room?"

He winked at her, ignoring her look of horror.

"Jeon Jungkook!" she gasped in warning but Jungkook only smirked at her before turning back to Jackson, who was looking intrigued.

"What was it?" he asked. Yenna warned Jungkook with her eyes, telling him to shut his goddamn big mouth right now or he would pay.

"She was reading-" Letting out a shriek of horror, Yenna dropped both drinks and rushed out from behind Jackson to slap her hands over his mouth.

Jungkook's eyes twinkled evilly down at her as he tried to speak through her restraining gag.

"Nothing!" she yelped, turning and beaming widely at the amused boys, batting her eyelashes innocently. "I wasn't reading anything."

She turned to glare at Jungkook who simply grinned at her before suddenly grabbing her waist and hoisting her over his shoulder.

Yenna screamed in shock while Jackson started cracking up behind her, trying to muffle his chortles by covering his mouth with his arm, laughing into the crook of his elbow.

"Hyung," Jungkook said calmly, "can you hand me the drinks?"

Sniggering loudly, Mark handed the drinks over to Jungkook who thanked him and placed them in his pockets, not releasing his firm hold on Yenna.

"Let me down," Yenna squirmed madly trying to get down, laughing hysterically and pounding on his back. She stilled with a little squeak of fear when she suddenly slipped a little off his shoulder.

"See you, hyungs," Jungkook called as he bounced her back up, one arm around her knees while he held her firmly in place with the other.

"Bye," Yenna heard the pair reply as the ground started moving.

"I hate you," she whined and Jungkook gave her a sharp slap on the , making her yelp.

"That's for stealing my coke," he told her as they re-entered the waiting room. The few occupants of the room that were still awake gaped at them as he dumped her back on the couch.

She spat her hair out of and glared at him.

"Drink," Jungkook advised, pressing her ice tea into her hand.

Scowling, she opened the bottle and took a swig. Chuckling, Jungkook flung himself down beside her before popping open his own can.

"Holy !" he yelled as the can promptly exploded, spouting fizzy coke in his face. He stared in shock at Yenna who was rolling on the floor, cackling in glee at his soaked attire.

"Oh Lord, Jungkook!" both the stylist and makeup artist groaned, hurrying over to examine the damage.

"Not my fault!" Yenna quickly raised both her hands when they turned to scold her. "He's the one that opened it!"

Sighing, they tugged at the fuming Jungkook, muttering about how lucky he was that he hadn't changed into his stage outfit just yet and about the make up that they'd have to wipe off and do all over again.

Yenna smirked as she watched him be dragged out of the room. Revenge was sweet.

 

I originally wanted to write a few chapters about the Bon Voyage, but I realized that in order to do that I have to rewatch all the episodes and I just don't have the time for that... So I'll be skipping a few months in the storyline, sorry about that...
Also, I know that I have NOT kept my promise of an update every week, I'm really sorry. It's been crazy - exams everywhere, plus essays and presentations and end of year stuff... So I'll update when I can, but no promises... :(
I also heard about Jonghyun and couldn't believe my ears. Rest In Peace, Jonghyun, and I offer my condolences to all Shawols that might be reading this.