Part 1: Prologue

Look Here

This is a slight sneak peek into the story!
The first chapter will be posted soon ^^

 

“Everyone, I’ve got a new staff member to introduce to you today. They’re from the PR department and from now on, they will be in charge of everything concerning your international activities.” Bang PD cleared his throat, hesitating slightly. “You might find it hard to get used to them, at first,” he continued slowly.

The members of Bangtan glanced at each other in confusion. It was rare enough for a new staff member to get introduced by the PD personally, but since when had BTS had any problem getting along with staff members?

”The thing is,” Bang PD clarified, “this new staff member is female. That’s not why I said it might be hard, though. We have plenty of female staff. However-“ here he hesitated again, looking slightly apologetic. “They are extremely young,” he explained, and Jimin immediately scowled.

”Like that kid at the air hangar back in LA?” he asked, remembering the 11 year old boy he’d had to learn to clean planes from.

”No, not that young,” Bang PD chuckled. “She is younger than you, though. She is Jungkook’s age.”

The boys immediately burst into chatter, exclaiming in surprise at the new staff member’s age.

”Plus-” Bang PD raised his voice to be heard over the clamor. “I think one of you will be extremely pleased to meet her.” The group fell into silence, baffled at his words.

”Please, come in,” the man called, and Yenna grinned to herself as she walked through the door.

”Hello,” she greeted, bowing to the boys. “My name is Yenna Kim and I’ll be working with you from now on. Please take good care of me.”

Her last words were almost drowned out by Hoseok’s piercing shriek. Yenna laughed out loud as a wall of flesh slammed into her, staggering back under her brother’s weight. The other members stared in shock and confusion.

”How dare you!” Hoseok screeched, slapping her arm indignantly. “How dare you, how dare you, howdareyou, ohmygodIcan’tbelieveyou’rehere-“

”Hyung,” Jimin interrupted, glancing between the two. Hoseok was almost crying as he smothered his little sister in a bone breaking hug and Yenna was choking out a protest, laughing the entire time. “Who is she?”

”Girlfriend?” Taehyung asked, quirking an eyebrow, and both choked at the question.

”NO!!” they exclaimed at the same time.

”Let me explain,” Hoseok said, finally calming down. He still held Yenna firmly to his side though, as if he was afraid she might disappear if he let go. “This is Yenna, my little sister.”