Getting to Know You

Look Here

This was the day. Yenna was finally going to reveal to her brother that she was back in Korea.

On top of that, Bang PD had surprised her with an unexpected proposition a couple of weeks before.

"BTS is going to be filming a special series in Europe in May, as you know," he started. Yenna nodded. It was all she'd been working on lately, contacting all the necessary places, reserving rooms and train tickets, plane tickets, even places on a cruise boat! It was hard work, but she loved it. She'd even started learning basic greetings in Norwegian and Swedish, using them when she needed to call to make reservations or inquiries. She knew it was easier to win people's hearts if you made the effort to speak in their language; it was the least she could do.

"Well," he continued, "I think that it would be best if you came with us, since you're the one who's been doing most of the work contacting the local places."

Yenna stared in suprise. "But then-"

"Yes, I know," Bang PD nodded at her, knowing what was on her mind. "If you go with them, there's no way you can hide from your brother." Yenna nodded silently.

"Yenna," he said kindly, reaching out to pat her hand, "I think it's time for you to tell your brother the truth." Yenna's eyes widened. "You might not know it, but your superiors have given me glowing reports about you. They told me that they were skeptical of you at first, but you've really earned their respect through your perseverance and the excellent quality of your work."

"Really?" Yenna gasped happily, tears springing to her eyes at the unexpected praise.

"Yes," Bang PD smiled at her. "You've done it, you've reached your goal." Yenna smiled wetly.

"I want to introduce you to them in a two more weeks," he told her. "What do you think? That will still leave you two weeks before we have to leave for Europe."

She agreed at once, ecstatic at the news.

Which led back to her standing outside the door of the meeting room, listening as Bang PD explained to the boys that they were going to meet a new staff member.

She giggled to herself as she imagined her brother's reaction. It had been more than 6 months since she'd last seen him since he was so busy that he'd been unable to return home to Gwangju for Christmas that year. Even in the summer, she'd only been able to catch a glimpse of him when he'd come to visit them on his day off before rushing back up to Seoul again that very night.

The boys were preparing for their comeback, she knew. Jungkook had been busier than ever, the two only able to meet up once in every two weeks or so. Still, they kept in contact through kakaotalk, spamming each other with frustrated emoticons and quick snapshots of their surroundings. True to his word, Jungkook had sent her loads of pictures of her brother, taken in secret behind his back.

Their new song was amazing, he'd confided in her, but the choreography was terribly difficult, harder than anything they'd had so far. The members of BTS spent most of their time in the dance studios, practicing the same songs over and over again until they could dance it with their eyes closed.

Meanwhile Yenna had also been busy, preparing for the boys' surprise trip to Europe and organizing the different activities they would be handling once they had their comeback. And now, it was finally time for the big reveal. She couldn't wait.

Jungkook was excited to surprise his hyung, as well. They two had agreed to pretend they didn't know each other and inside the room she was waiting outside of, he was currently doing his best to seem clueless while secretly cackling inside. He found the whole situation hilarious.

"Please, come in," she heard Bang PD call, and this was her cue. Grinning broadly, Yenna pushed the door open and stepped inside.

"Hello," she greeted, bowing her head to the boys. "My name is Yenna Kim and I’ll be working with you from now on. Please take good care of me.”

Her last words were almost drowned out by Hoseok’s piercing shriek. Yenna laughed out loud as a wall of flesh slammed into her. She barely managed to catch him, staggering back under her brother’s weight and almost landing flat on her .

The other members stared at them, shocked and confused. In the back, she could see Jungkook struggling not to burst out laughing, biting his lip trying to regain control of himself. He screwed up his face in his effort to keep sober, which resulted in a constipated grimace that had the others glancing at him in concern.

”How dare you!” Hoseok screeched, slapping her arm indignantly. “How dare you, how dare you, howdareyou, ohmygodIcan’tbelieveyou’rehere-“

"Owww," Yenna yelped, trying to dodge his increasingly painful arm slaps. "Oppa, that hurts!!"

”Hyung,” Jimin interrupted, glancing between the two. His brow was furrowed in confusion, watching as Hoseok smothered his little sister in a bone breaking hug, almost crying with happiness. Meanwhile, Yenna was choking out a protest, trying to stop him from suffocating her while laughing the entire time. “Who is she?”

”Girlfriend?” Taehyung asked, quirking an eyebrow and grinning at his hyung. Both Yenna and Hoseok choked at the question.

”NO!!” they exclaimed at the same time, glancing at each other with disgusted looks. Jungkook couldn't help it - he let out a tiny snort of laughter that he tried to cover up with a cough.

”Let me explain,” Hoseok said, finally calming down. He still held Yenna firmly to his side though, as if he was afraid she might disappear if he let go. “This is Yenna, my little sister.”

Both Namjoon and Yoongi's eyes widened in understanding while the others still looked as confused as ever.

"But hyung," Taehyung started, "you don't have a little sister."

Hoseok grimaced and Yenna shot him an apologetic look. "Ah," he tried to explain, "that's, well, not entirely true."

"You lied to us?" Jimin asked, looking so hurt that both Hoseok and Yenna instantly felt like they were the worst people in the world.

"I'm sorry, Jiminnie," Hoseok began, moving to hug his upset friend.

"It was my fault," Yenna intervened quickly. "I asked him not to tell anyone about me. I'm sorry for making him keep a secret from you."

"Why, though?" Seokjin asked. He, at least, sounded more curious than betrayed.

Yenna started explaining why she hadn't wanted anyone to know about her yet again, Hoseok constantly butting in with little explanations of his own.

In the end, curiosity won over their indignation, although Jimin still seemed a little upset. The boys crowded around her, talking over each other in their eagerness to get to know her. Namjoon was fascinated by her stories of life in Europe and kept asking her questions about the different cultures and languages. Jimin and Taehyung wanted to know more about Yenna herself, while Seokjin and Yoongi preferred to listen, occasionally jumping in with sarcastic remarks or random jokes. Jungkook enjoyed the whole tumult from the back, pretending to be too shy to talk to her while secretly making funny faces at her from behind his hyungs' backs.


 

From that day on, Yenna was not only a member of the PR team, but also a part of the staff team that followed BTS to every schedule they had.

The team was a small and close-knit group and Yenna was once again the youngest by far. There were the coordis, always loaded with racks and racks of outfits; the hair stylists, with their brushes and curling irons and endless supply of hair wax, and the makeup artists with their huge makeup boxes.

There were also the managers - there were more of them than she had expected: two main managers, plus a personal manger for each of the members. The personal managers didn't always follow the team around, though, only appearing when they were needed. There was the cameraman in charge of filming all the Bangtan Bombs, and now there was also Yenna.

She wasn't exactly needed - she was just there to get to know the team that she would be working together with in the future, and to get some first-hand experience of the way things worked in the entertainment industry. Therefore, she spent most of her time helping the coordis and makeup artists with their heavy boxes and bags full of makeup and clothes. In the waiting rooms she mostly worked on her computer, finishing her projects for the PR team and doing her homework for school.

Quite frankly, it was exhausting. BTS had a lot of schedules, especially once they had their comeback, and on weekends Yenna found herself following them around from dawn to dusk, from photo shoots to various music shows to pre-recordings to radio talk shows and TV show recordings. She was allowed time off for her lessons on weekdays, only joining the team when she was free, but it was still draining.

She found herself feeling newfound respect for her brother and the members of BTS, who handled all those different schedules with smiling faces and cheerful attitudes, only dropping their energetic attitudes once the cameras stopped rolling and they were safely back in their waiting rooms or van. The rides to and fro from the different places were mostly spent sleeping, most of them conking out as soon as their heads hit the headrests.

Yenna found it hard to get close to the other members of the team, who were wary of having such a young newbie in their midst. They were very nice to her but for some reason she was always on edge, suffocating on the awkward discomfort.

 

"Why are you sitting by yourself?" Hoseok asked on one such occasion, draping himself over Yenna's shoulders.

"You're heavy, gerrof," she grunted.

"Why are you sitting all alone?" he persisted, plopping down beside his sister where she sat alone, slightly apart from all the other staff members. Yenna sighed. She saw several pairs of eyes glance at them in surprise. The staff didn't know about the relationship between the siblings yet and were shocked to see Hoseok go and sit with the new girl instead of with s.

"Go away, I'm working," she hissed, trying to shove him away. Hoseok peered curiously at the laptop she was typing away at.

"Oppa!" She slapped his curious hands away, slamming the laptop shut. "You're not allowed to know what we're preparing for you!" she scolded. Hoseok pouted.

"Come sit with us," he wheedled. "It's no fun if you're sitting here all alone." Yenna huffed out an exasperated breath.

"I'm not here to play," she grumbled. "People will think it strange if I suddenly join the group. Go sit with your members, go on." She made shooing motions with her hands. Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Who cares what people think?" he complained. "and if you're not joining us, I'm not going anywhere, either. Family always comes first, remember?"

Yenna rolled her eyes, slumping back and laughing quietly.

"OMG," she chuckled, running a hand down over her face. "Mom's really got you brainwashed, huh?" Both laughed at that. Their mother put great stock by family bonding time, especially since their family was so often separated. Every Saturday afternoon, back when they were younger, she'd insist on holding a family meeting to have a 'bonding hour'. No excuse was permitted.

"Family always comes first!" their mother would say firmly whenever they complained, wanting to go play with their friends. "Always remember that."

Hoseok laughed. "How could I forget?" he grinned. "All those 'bonding hugs and kisses' she'd make us do whenever we had a fight." He shuddered, a fond smile on his face as he reminisced. Grinning playfully, he made a kissy face at Yenna, leaning in and pursing his lips at her. She made a face and leaned away, pushing his insistent, pursed lips out of the way.

"Eww," she squealed, laughing breathlessly when her brother won the fight, planting a wet slobbery kiss on her temple. She shoved him away, wiping all traces of his kiss off her face as he cackled with laughter. She noticed Jungkook laughing at them and stuck out her tongue at him. His grin only widened and he actually stood up, sauntering over and sprawling onto the sofa on Yenna's other side. 

"What was all that about?" Jungkook asked, stealing Yenna's pack of caramels and popping one into his mouth. Hoseok raised a surprised eyebrow at the Maknae, taken aback by how comfortable he seemed talking to Yenna, but replied anyway.

"Family bonding time," he explained, and Yenna wondered why she was always being tortured in this way.

"Okay, guys!" she snapped, "go sit with the rest of you group! You're drawing attention to me!" She gave them each a pointed glare, making little shooing motions with her hands.

Jungkook sighed. "Yenna," he said disapprovingly. Hoseok frowned.

"What am I missing?" he questioned, feeling slightly left out.

"Yenna thinks people are going to think she bribed her way into Big Hit or something if we start hanging out with her, which is ridiculous," Jungkook explained, rolling his eyes. Yenna scowled, jabbing her elbow into his side.

"Ow," he whined, giving her a hurt puppy look.

"Yenna," Hoseok sighed, cupping her face in his hands. "What did I tell you about caring too much about what others think?"

Yenna looked down guiltily. "I know," she muttered, "but it's still gonna make people think it's weird when they see how close we are."

"Who cares?" Hoseok exclaimed, his voice way too loud for the small waiting room. Yenna shushed him, alarmed, glancing around the room, but he waved her concerns away, giving her a stern look. "Who cares what others think," he said, enunciating each word clearly."You're my sister. You're more important than any rumors people spread, ok? Remember what mum said?" He shot her a pointed look and she sighed, smiling a little at his persistence.

"Family always comes first," she quoted at him, and he grinned.

"That's right, family always comes first. So stop your pig-headedness and listen to your oppa, little Miss Piggy."

"Don't call me that!" Yenna yelled, slapping his back as he ran away, cackling with laughter. "Jeez!"

"Little Miss Piggy?" Jungkook sniggered, earning himself a jab to the ribs. "Ouch," he groaned, doubling up. "You're vicious, woman!"

"Sorry," Yenna apologized. She glared at her brother who beckoned for her to join him with the rest of BTS. "My family used to call me that when I was younger, because I would cry when someone stole my food or when I was told that I couldn't eat what I wanted. No one's called me that in years, though."

"Interesting," Jungkook hummed. He stood and held out a hand, cocking his head at her when she staying sitting. "Hobi hyung's gonna drag you over by force if you don't come," he grinned, and she groaned, taking his hand. He pulled her up, chuckling at her disgruntled expression as he led her back to the rest of the members.

The others greeted her warmly, looking up from whatever they were doing. Yoongi was sleeping, leaning on Namjoon who was also snoring away. Seokjin was watching videos on Youtube while Jimin was busy taking selfies with Taehyung to post on their Twitter account. Taehyung's hair was a fiery red for this comeback, and Yenna found herself admiring the sheer vibrancy of the color. It suited him.

"Who are you, and what have you done with our Kookie?" Jimin snorted, looking up from his phone. Taehyung nodded, glancing curiously between Yenna and Jungkook.

"What are you talking about," Jungkook grumbled, the tips of his ears starting to redden.

"No, he's right," Seokjin joined in, putting away his earphones. "I've never seen you warm up to someone you don't know this fast." Hoseok nodded his agreement.

"Yeah," Taehyung said. "Normally you're the last one to get to know new staff members, and you're always awkward around girls in particular. How come you're already so comfortable with Yenna?"

"Yeah," Hoseok frowned, "how come you knew why Yenna didn't want to sit with us when even I had no idea what she was thinking?"

Jungkook gulped, glancing at Yenna. She shrugged at him, grinning, abandoning him to his doom. He'd be getting no help from her.

"Meanie," he grumbled. "I, uh, actually met her before," he told his hyungs, fidgeting with the buttons on his shirt.

"What!" Hoseok yelped, indignant. 

"When?" Seokjin gasped, looking delighted at this juicy piece of gossip. Jungkook scratched his head awkwardly.

"A while ago," he admitted. He glanced at Yenna for help.

"February," Yenna confirmed. All the boys gasped in surprise.

"But that means you've been friends for, what, four months already?" Seokjin exclaimed.

"Just friends?" Jimin asked, "or is it something more?" He waggled his eyebrows at them, giggling when Jungkook punched him lightly in the stomach.

"Just friends!" Jungkook yelped, face red. "We're just friends."

"Still," Taehyung grinned, "it's rare for you to make a girl friend, Kook." The way he emphasized 'girl friend' made Jungkook groan.

"I'm betrayed," Hoseok groaned, clutching at his heart. "Jungkookie knew my sister was in Korea before I did."

Yenna snorted.

"BTS! You're up in 10 minutes!" a voice called from the doorway and the room slowly roused itself, the members waking Namjoon and Yoongi from their nap. Staff members hurried over, fussing over their clothes and makeup and making last minute adjustments.

Yenna shifted out of their way, laughing when her brother ruffled her hair as he passed behind her.


The next week found them all in a similar situation. This time, however, Yenna was sitting with some of the other staff members, listening to them talk while inhaling the sushi and ramen that they were having for lunch.

She'd finally gotten to know the female staff members a little better. The coordis in particular were appreciative of her help moving the heavy clothing racks and they'd gotten talking about different ways they could help each member stand out through their clothing. Yenna liked clothes, liked observing the way the mannequins were dressed while window shopping.

She was rather simple in her clothing choices, preferring jeans and boots over pretty skirts and heels. A lot of her wardrobe was composed of white shirts - not loose basic t-shirts like the ones Jungkook was famous for, but silky white shirts and tight fitted tees. She also wore a lot of burgundy, which matched her skin tone well. She loved oversized cardigans and long trench coats, high-waisted jeans and simple, snug fitting t-shirts. In summer she was mostly in shorts or in long maxi dresses and loose pants.

She wore boots all year long - leather brown ankle boots and pretty black lace-up boots. Another thing she and Jungkook had in common was their love for Timberlands - Yenna loved them, but since they were too pricey for a broke student like herself, she wore Landrover boots instead. 

She'd been praised for her fashion sense by one of the stylist unnis - her name was Soomin and she was 32 years old, a total pro who'd been with BTS from the start. It had been hard getting them to fit the bad boy look, Soomin told her as they sorted shirts into neat little stacks. She'd been the one to come up with the bandana look Yoongi had had during their No More Dream era, although she admitted she cringed every time she saw J-Hope's No More Dream look now. Yenna couldn't help but agree. She'd choked on her choco milk when she'd first seen her brother in the MV. He looked so unlike himself, with eyeliner and metal studded clothes and gelled, spiky hair. He'd been a victim of her teasing for weeks.

Now, Yenna sat nodding along to what one of the makeup artists was saying as she munched her sushi. She noticed her brother in the far corner, gesturing at her to come join them, but she shook her head at him, preferring to stay with the staff members. She'd been showered with questions about her relationship to the BTS members after their little scene the week before. A lot of the staff had mistaken Hoseok's slobbery smooch for a real kiss, and had asked her if they were dating. Yenna had been quick to explain that they were family, and now all of BigHit knew about Hoseok's little sister.

Thankfully the reactions had been rather positive, most of the staff taking Yenna's status as Hoseok's sister as the reason as to why she was so close to BTS, but she still didn't want to draw any unnecessary attention.

Yenna was reaching for yet another sushi when suddenly Jungkook materialized in front of her without a sound.

"Jesus!" Yenna yelped, laying a hand on her leaping heart. "Don't do that!"

Jungkook merely grinned before tugging her away from the table. Yenna struggled, protesting. The other staff members turned to watch them curiously and she spotted her brother and Jimin grinning like fools.

"This was their idea, wasn't it?" she complained, pulling away from Jungkook. He grinned, knowing who she was talking about without having to hear their names.

"Yep," he snickered. When Yenna resisted, he gave a loud sigh before suddenly crouching and picking her up, throwing her over his shoulder and marching back to his hyungs.

"Yah!!" Yenna screeched, taken off guard. "Jeon Jungkook!"

Jungkook dumped her onto the sofa beside Hoseok, huffing a teasing "Gosh, you're heavy," as he did so.

"I am not," Yenna grumbled, crossing her arms and looking extremely put out.

"Oh, cheer up," Hoseok said, shoving a sushi into and grinning at her glare. "I don't get to see you all that often, so let me savor the time you're here in Korea, will you?"

"You didn't have to send muscle boy over here to literally pick me up, though," Yenna pouted.

"Nah, that was all him," Seokjin told her, dodging Jungkook's flailing arms as he tried to make his oldest hyung shut up. "He volunteered to go over there and get you."

"Really," Yenna deadpanned, leveling a deadly look at Jungkook who gave her an innocent smile.

"Seriously, though," Jimin smiled kindly at her, "we just wanted to get to know you more."

Yenna melted under his sweet smile. Jimin grinned in triumph when she leaned back in her seat, all the fight draining out of her.

"Alright," she said.

"Good!" Hoseok exclaimed, clapping his hands together in satisfaction. He forgot that he was holding his chopsticks in one hand and a sushi in the other, however, and the group winced as they dodged the resulting explosion of rice grains. "From now on, you are sticking to us like glue, young lady."

Yenna rolled her eyes. "He's never gonna let me go, is he?" she whispered to Jungkook, who grinned and shook his head.

"He'd drag you to live in our dorm if he could," he whispered back. "He really missed you, Yenna." He gave her a meaningful look. "I think he actually just misses his family a lot. He's been so much more happier ever since you came."

Yenna's heart warmed at that. She hadn't known that Hoseok felt that strongly about her arrival - she'd just passed it off as excitement to spend more time with her. Now his actions made more sense, wanting to keep her as close as possible for the limited time she was there. She made a mental note to show him more affection and love than what she would normally show. Yenna was more of a tsundere type, who didn't like to show her love too much. She found it cringey and sappy to actually talk about how much she loved her family or friends, preferring to just show it in silent ways, through actions and looks. She was rather similar to Yoongi in that aspect, she found.

This trait of hers was inherited from her dad, even if they weren't biologically related. He, too, found it hard to voice his feelings, which often frustrated his wife who believed that communication was the key to long lasting relationships and love. Hoseok took after his mom, while Jiwoo was more of a mix of the two.

This meant that the two most taciturn members of the family lived together and it was inevitable that the pair had often dropped completely off the radar for weeks on end. Yenna did her best to keep in contact, however, knowing that it upset her mother and siblings when they didn't get any news from them. Her father tried, but often found himself too distracted by his work to remember to send messages to his family. This was one reason why her mum had created "Family bonding time". Even though Hoseok was sometimes unable to participate due to his busy schedule, and despite the time difference between the two zones, they had a weekly chat on kakaotalk, telling the others about their week and what was new.

"Say, Yenna," Taehyung chirped, "why did you choose to work at BigHit, of all places?"

"Yeah," the other boys agreed, looking at her expectantly.

Yenna shrugged. "I needed a job, and I heard they were recruiting people to work on international projects, so I signed up," she explained. "I've always wanted to work someplace related to music, and this seemed like the perfect place. Besides, I could see Hoseok oppa if I got in, so that was another plus."

She smiled. "I originally considered applying to JYP instead, but I decided to come here because I like the way BigHit thinks."

"How BigHit thinks?" Namjoon echoed, confused.

"Yeah," she nodded. "Other entertainment companies have several groups under them so it's slightly different, but I really like the themes BigHit comes up with. Of course, you guys have a lot to do with that, and that's another thing that's great about this company. You get to be yourselves, talk about and sing about things that you think are important."

She nodded at Namjoon and Yoongi. "Your raps and song lyrics are controversial, they're not just love songs or catchy bops. You talk about things that are actually important. Dreams, youth, self-esteem. And although it's you and the producers that come up with the music, there's a lot going on behind the scenes that actually make your comebacks possible. I like being a part of that, being able to contribute to the process."

The boys looked touched by her praise. "I love music," Yenna continued. "and since I can't actually make music of my own, I figured that the second best thing would be working at a place where they make the music that I love so much, actually helping the company with the things that I actually do well. Which is, in my case, speaking several languages and working to form connections with other companies."

She shrugged, smiling softly. "I like my job. It's fun, working to turn your ideas into reality. Finding ways to make the next music video connect with the storyline, researching background information and discovering new things that we can weave into the plot. Contacting different places and organizing events and concerts, talking to new people and experiencing new things. It's hard work, but it's fun. I like it."

"It's not really just that, though. The actual storyline that you've been developing ever since your debut is mindblowingly complex. There's so much you guys stand for, so much that your music and MVs represent. I don't know if you actually knowabout all of it, since there's so much, but I have to tell you, you guys are really amazing. And the company that makes it all possible as well. It's really inspirational."

"The HYYH series is beautiful," she continued. She was on a roll now, getting animated with her passion for the subject. "I actually have a friend who suffers from narcolepsy, and I was really touched and proud when you told me your character has that condition, because not a lot of people actually know that such a thing exists." She nodded at her brother. "Although," she frowned, "I gotta tell you that overdosing on your pills was kind of a ty move. I get that it's to portray the depression and blahblah, but as someone who watches her friend take those same pills every single day, it was kind of scary imagining her do the same thing."

Hoseok held up his hands. "Not my script," he squeaked, looking slightly scared by her intense look. "Talk to the director!" Yenna sighed, letting him off the hook.

"At least she's not depressed," she muttered. "Anyway, the general message is meaningful and it really makes you think. All the bad things that happen in the MVs are frankly scary, but that's life, isn't it? Everyone has their own problems, and not everyone manages to deal with them. Your message isn't 'Everyone manages to triumph over their problems! Yay!', but rather that teenagers struggle with life and with themselves, and sometimes they make stupid, ty decisions. But then with the shots of you all together as a group, you show that when you're together with your friends or with people that you love and that love you, you can forget about the bad things, at least for a while. And there's so much more than that going on, but I'm rambling, sorry. I got slightly off topic, didn't I?" She grimaced, laughing self-consciously. "Sorry," she repeated, sinking deep into the sofa with bright red cheeks.

The boys blinked at her, mouths hanging slightly open. "Wow," Seokjin finally murmured. "Your thoughts are really, really mature for someone your age." He turned to glance at Namjoon. "Kinda reminds me of someone else," he remarked, the corner of his mouth tugging up slightly. 

"That was really touching, Yenna, thank you," Yoongi said quietly. He nodded at her, his eyes showing all the emotions that her speech had provoked. "I'm glad you think such good things about our music and concepts."

"Yeah," Hoseok smiled, throwing an arm around her shoulders. "I didn't know you were so aware of what our group was doing! You and dad always sound so uninterested when I talk about BTS, that I thought you had no idea about our albums and concepts."

Jungkook snorted loudly, making Yenna shoot him an alarmed warning look.

"What?" Hoseok frowned, turning to the maknae.

"Don't you dare!" Yenna mouthed frantically at him, but who was he to listen? The little devil just grinned evilly at her before turning to reply to his curious hyung.

"Oh, Yenna knows aaaalll about us," he drawled. Yenna surged forward to clap her hands over his mouth but he stopped her in her tracks, grabbing her wrists and holding her back as she struggled.

"Jeon Jungkook, you little-" Yenna grunted, thrashing in his iron hold. By now they had the whole group's attention on them. "Don't you dare," she hissed, but he stuck out his tongue at her before spilling her secret to the world.

"Yenna is actually a big fan of BTS," he snickered.

"You er," Yenna cursed under her breath, face turning scarlet. She didn't dare look behind her.

"Oh really?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows, a slow grin spreading over his face.

"Her phone is filled with photos of us," Jungkook continued to reveal. "Her bias is Yoongi hyung, by the way."

Yoongi chuckled, looking pleased. "Of course," he scoffed. "I'm the great genius Min Suga, after all."

"Who's her next favorite?" Seokjin asked eagerly. Hoseok looked slightly expectant, his face falling slightly when Jungkook told them, "Jimin hyung."

Jimin preened, looking extremely pleased.

"She has all of our songs on her phone," Jungkook grinned, "and she's got all of Hobi hyung's parts memorized."

"Woah, really?" Hoseok asked, perking back up.

"No!" Yenna denied, but everyone could tell she was lying.

"I thought you didn't even know the titles of all our songs," Hoseok mused. "You and dad never ask about our music!"

Yenna turned around at the slightly hurt tone she detected in her brother's voice.

"You didn't actually think we really don't care about you, did you?" she asked incredulously.

"Well..." he trailed off uncertainly.

"Oppa!" Yenna huffed, exasperated. "You know how ty we are with words. How could we not care about anything you do? Seriously!"

She sighed, wrapping her arms around her big brother. "You know," she murmured quietly, "I only bought one copy of each album, but dad's got at least five copies of each one in his office."

"Really?" Hoseok gasped, shocked.

"Yeah," she giggled. "he talks about you all the time to his colleagues and he's even made a little shrine to you in a corner of his room. He stuck all the Polaroids onto a large poster size piece of cardboard and had me decorate it. It's pinned on our living room wall, now."

"I didn't know," Hoseok sniffed, tearing up. "God, Yenna, why didn't you guys tell me?"

"Excuse me?" Yenna huffed. "Do you not know our dad? He would never be able to admit all this to you."

Hoseok grinned tearily. "True," he agreed. "Dad's even tier with his words than you are."

Yenna rolled her eyes. "I'm not ty with words," she protested.

"Sure you aren't," Hoseok grinned.

"I'm not! I can be eloquent when I want to. What kind of aspiring author would I be then?" Yenna exclaimed. Hoseok thought it over before reluctantly nodding.

"Yeah," he conceded. "You can be good with words when you're writing them down. But when it comes to spontaneous confessions or talking about your feelings, you . Admit it."

Yenna shoved his shoulder playfully.

"Fine," she growled, grinning. "I admit it."

"Aww," Seokjin cooed, startling them out of their little bubble. "How cute!"

Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook agreed with him, squealing like little girls at Yenna.

"Stop," she whined. "Ugh."

Yoongi shot her a sympathetic look, an amused smile playing on his lips, while Namjoon just chuckled, listening to them bicker.

 

     

white blouses

Casual black maxi dress

I love these kind of loose pants in the summer.

  

Simple summer looks with shorts, oversized cardigan and white top.

    

Casual looks with oversized cardigans

This one is cute, but who wears shorts and thick knitted cardigans together??

  

Casual trench coats

Landrover boots. I love my pair, I got them for cheap when they were on sale and I'm still wearing them every day 2 years later.

    

Black lace up boots. The ones with heels are gorgeous, but I'm more of a comfort over beauty style so I'd go with the first pair or maybe the platform boots.

 

 

    

Yoongi's No More Dream bandana look <3

 

    

J-Hope in the No More Dream MV.

Let's admit though, he was pretty damn y like this:

   

 

Author's Note:

Wow, that was a long chapter!!
Hope you don't get overwhelmed, lol ^^
Also, the story about the friend with narcolepsy was actually about me. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy around 5 years ago, and I've had to live with it ever since. I take pills every day, and sometimes it can get really depressing knowing that I have to live with this for my entire life, that there is no cure.
Taking pills every day is a pain, but if I don't take them, I wouldn't be able to function properly. I would literally fall asleep constantly, and even when I do take them I fall asleep at the most inappropriate times.
I was touched by the fact that BTS mentioned narcolepsy in their MV, but the scene where Hoseok overdosed really bugged me.
I'm not suicidal, far from it, but there are times when I do wonder, what would it be like if I accidentally took too many pills?
Still, don't worry! I've gotten used to it. It was hard coming to terms with it at first, especially since narcolepsy comes with a whole load of horrible side effects, like hallucination (mostly in the form of frighteningly realistic dreams and hearing things when I'm half asleep), cataplexy (loss of muscle use when my emotions get too overwhelming. I can't laugh too much, cry too much, get too excited, get too angry, without losing control of my body. Yeah, it's as y as it sounds), and general fatigue (I have to sleep more than others, and my body gets more easily tired).
But the thing is, everyone has their difficulties. Having a handicap or disease or mental condition isn't a reason for you to give up on your dreams or think that you're any different from everyone else.
If there's anyone reading this loonnngg author's note that also suffers from something, whatever it is, I hope you remember that you're beautiful no matter what. All your flaws and problems are a part of you, a part of what makes you beautiful.
Love yourself, as BTS says, and please, if there's anyone here that suffers from depression or suicidal thoughts, please think twice before you make a rash decision. I know it's hard, God knows I've broken down more than once just blaming the world because Why God, why me?
But don't give up. Really. There're so many people out there that love you, even if sometimes you might not see anyone when you look around. They're there. So don't give up. Fight on, and love yourself.

If anyone wants to talk more in detail, leave a comment!
I love you all, and have a nice week!! <3