dolls

because

Narrator POV

Woojin stood at the corner of the Han River wondering where Jihoon was. It was already 7:20 but Woojin was not surprised. Although they planned to meet at the Han River, Woojin planned to go somewhere else.

After waiting for another 15 minutes, Jihoon came crashing through the people to face Woojin in an exhausted state. 

“Geez. How long did you run? Let’s go!” said Woojin excitedly. In all truthfulness, Woojin really didn’t want to talk with Jihoon seriously, he just wanted to do whatever he wanted. 

Jihoon wondered where the dark-haired male was dragging him and wondered why he was allowing this man to do so. I mean, didn’t Jihoon start crying when he saw Woojin? But his answers were soon answered when he soon was encountered by the bustling lights of Seoul’s never-ending city life. 

“Woojin, what are we doing here?” asked Jihoon. “Well, I want to go shopping and eat and I needed someone to go with!” exclaimed Woojin.

”You’ve got to be ing kidding me.” “Nope.”

Somehow in Jihoon’s mind, he knew that he would enjoy this night and soon enough, he was being dragged into a store that had caught Woojin’s adventurous eyes. “Are you serious Woojin. The LINE store?” asked Jihoon with disbelief and laughter protruding from his eyes and mouth.

”Yep! I really want the BT21 dolls, okay? They are just so cute!”

Jihoon POV 

How on earth does he look so happy shopping for dolls? 

“Jihoon! Should I get Van or Chimmy?”

”How about neither.”

”Nope, give me an answer or I get both, in all sizes.”

”Get both. Seriously.”

”Okay!”

I don’t know what right mind I was in when I said that thinking that Woojin wouldn’t buy them all. But he did. And now I had to carry his bags as he excitedly started buying food. 

“Jihoon! Do you want spicy or mild?”

Um, let’s not go through another ZeroBase spicy ramen challenge again.

”Mild.”

”Nope! I’m getting extra spicy!”

That bastard. That cute bastard.

And soon enough my thoughts were interrupted as Woojin came right in front of me and shoved something into my mouth.

”Here. Try it. It isn’t even spicy.”

How was he so cute? And why didn’t heart flutter? All he did was feed me? And why did I let him feed me? This is only the second time we saw each other in a long time. But I liked it a lot. 

”Isn’t it good!” Woojin chirped happily as I smiled at him.

“Very.”

I don’t know what made him so attractive at the time. But I definitely started to smile around him. My god. 

Woojin happily giggled as he started tugging on my arm to go see a street performer dancing. He was really cute. 

How many times did I say that already in my head?

Oh well. He is cute. He got so excited to watch the skilled performer easily execute those dance moves.

And sooner or later I was being pulled into the little area to dance. I don’t know what right mind Woojin was in. But right mind was I in? I mean, I did follow him with no hesistation.

Woojin smiled at me and at that moment I completely fell for him again.

”Dance with me! I love this song!” shouted Woojin over the loud voices throughout that little area in Seoul. I could barely hear a word Woojin was saying as I stared into his eyes and finally began being happy. 

“Jihoon! Aren’t you supposed to be an idol? You aren’t even dancing at all!”

Woojin POV

I could tell people were filming and at that instant. I suddenly remembered that Jihoon was an idol. And what would people make of him if we was to be dancing with a guy. I mean, it’s the sad truth. People are judgemental and uninviting. 

 All I knew was that I should get Jihoon out of there.

”Hey! Let’s go to the park!”

”Why?l Jihoon asked.

That surprised me. For once Jihoon wanted to stay and dance with me. With me. But I knew he should leave.

”Let’s just go. Here. Take this Van doll.”

And at that moment, I wished I could’ve given him all of my dolls because the way he smiled. It was definitely worth more than all of these dolls.