unfortunate

because

Woojin POV

Finally! An entire day to myself! 

In all truthfulness, I love Daehwi and the hyungs, except Youngmin at the moment for various reasons, but sometimes I really just need to be away from them. I needed this day for myself. Although I hate to say it, I miss being in Wanna One more than I missed my family during Produce 101. I don’t know, those crazy fools mean a lot to me. 

Just enjoy this day to yourself. Okay?

Okay.

Okay so I decided to visit the Han river. It was really peaceful and pretty there. (And there are lots of cute girls too!) I don’t know, after Wanna One, I haven’t seen Jihoon in the longest time and I guess that weird phase faded. I was pretty much into girls again and I didn’t think twice about it. Plus, it wouldn’t look good for my image as an idol. Any dating stirred up too much controversy and I wasn’t ready to deal with that. I mean, I took today off to deal with nothing, you know?

”Woojin-ah!”

oh. They followed me here.

”oh. Hi Youngmin-hyung.”

[does aegyo] ”You seem upset to see us. We just wanted to see you!” 

“Ugh. That’s gross”

”Whatever, let’s go sit down. You’re stuck with us for today”

Ok so there goes my day to spend alone. Whatever. As long as Donghyun does not start singing, I think I’ll be fine. Geez. So annoying.

”Hey! Earth to Woojin” said Donghyun, “we’ve been asking you the same question multiple times now. Is this spot okay with you?” “Oh, sorry, this is fine, I’ve just been out of it these past couple days” “Ya, I can tell.”

Ok so let’s see how many times I space out today and get yelled at!

Great. 

I still wish that I was alone. But I guess they could get my spirits up. I have been noticeably more sad these past days as well. Maybe a day with Daehwi, Youngmin, and Donghyun would help me a lot. But right now, a meal would help a lot. And I think everyone there realized it too.

”Geez Woojin, how hungry are you?”

”That was so loud” 

“Let’s go to the mart to get food. None of us brought enough money to order food. Although chicken sounds really good right now.”

Yep, so my stomach growled super loud. And because of the “disruption” to Donghyun, I had to walk to the mart and buy food for all those jerks. Those bast-

“Hey! Woojin-ah! Get some coke too for Donghyun!”

Crazy jerks.

This day to myself resulted in some annoying tag-a-longs and my wallet being emptied. I can’t believe I actually thought that those hyungs would help me be happier today. All they did was make me broke. 

“Hi! Welcome!”

”Oh, Hi!”

The worker there was kind of cute to be honest. I’ll make sure to get her number when I’m paying. But first, I have to get this crazy long list of food for Daehwi and the hyungs. Ugh. My poor financial status.

”Is this all for you?”

”Haha, no, I had to buy for my friends.”

Wow, she actually was very cute. Cute enough to become an idol if she wanted.

”oh ok. Here’s your receipt!”

”Thank you!”

How cute. She wrote her number down on the receipt. That makes things a little easier. I just have to remember to not forget to text her. I winked at her, and she was really cute, they way she giggled and ducked her head down. Ya, I’m definitely into girls now.

”Come back next time!” She rang out as I waved goodbye. And just as I turned around, I rammed into someone entering the store, resulting in me dropping all my bags. 

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” the guy said. And just as I looked up from grabbing all the bags. I made eye contact with the guy I had bumped into.

And this day just got worse. There he was. Mouth wide open from shock. Park. Jihoon.

How unfortunate.