A Date or What?

Just One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My phone kept on ringing and I was staring at it in horror. Why was Jaehyo calling me now? Like this early in the morning? Well, it's already nine in the morning but why would he call. I swear there were sweat on my temple and back. Whew! The phone kept on ringing but still I didn't answered it. Oh my gosh! Help me! "Ottokhe? What should I do?" I mumbled to my self.

 

Suddenly, it stops ringing and I was relieved. But just another second, it started ringing again that I jolted from where I am sitting. I decided to pick the call. I swear my hands were shaking as I pressed the answer button. "Y..yes, hello?" My voice shook. Darn!

 

"Hey, Kyungmi-yah!" I swear he has the best bedroom voice ever!

 

"Y..yes, Jaehyo-shi?" I cleared my throat.

 

"Hmm, I was just wondering if you're busy this afternoon."

 

"I..I've got nothing to do. Why?"

 

"Hmm, I'm just wondering if you could come with me at the COEX..." He said and I swear my heart did a double flop. "Today is my sister's birthday so I wanna surprise her. I wanted to buy a dress for her and since you're a girl, maybe you could help me in finding the perfect dress for her that she'll like. So would you please come with me and help me?"

 

Oh God! He's asking me? He's asking this total freak that has no sense in fashion? "U..uh.. Me?"

 

I heard a chuckle and I blushed all over. "Yes, you. You're the one I'm talking to right?"

 

"I..uh-"

 

"You've got nothing to do so I expect you'll come with me." I can feel him smirking through the phone. Darn you, Ahn Jaehyo!

 

"O..okay." I said even before I could stop myself. Well, who am I to say no? He was my hero in the first place so I should help him in return. After all, it's not really a big favor, right? "We'll meet at the mall entrance?"

 

"Uh, yeah since I can't pick you up. I didn't know where you live. So, see you this 1pm?"

 

"Okay, bye." I said then ended the call. Whoa! JAEHYO AND ME, GOING ON A...DATE? I instantly gave my head a hard smack. Crazy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

I pouted when I didn't see him at the mall entrance. I checked my watch. It was twelve forty-four. Hmm, excited much? I stood in the corner to wait for him and watch the people going in and out of the mall. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I turned around I saw Ahn Jaehyo smiling at me. "Hello, Kyungmi-yah." There goes my sweet-sounding name again. "I had a feeling that you'll be early and I'm right."

 

Damn! I felt my face flushed in embarrassment that I looked away. I blushed even more when he laughed. I guess he saw how my face was so red. "Hey! I didn't mean anything about what I've said. It's not my intention to make you feel embarrass or something." I can feel him beaming at me as if I was a joke. Yeah, I'm a joke.

 

"Can we just get inside?" I said, clearly irritated. He laughed again before we headed inside. We didn't held hands but everytime our arms would brushed against each other, I felt something heat or spark. LOL. Okay, I'm exaggerating again.

 

I spotted a boutique that sells cute dresses so I pointed it to Jaehyo. "C'mon let's go inside." He said then we both dashed inside the store. We separated ways. He went on the left side of the store while I'm on the right. I'm actually nervous. I don't have any taste in fashio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter