Rescued

Just One Wish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They shut the door right after they pushed me inside the janitor's tool room. The room was dark and dusty. It's also crammed with the janitor's cleaning tools that I could hardly move inside. Not to mention it was so hot inside. I tried my best to wiggle my wrist off the rope they used to tie me but it was useless, I ended up feeling a little pain on my skin.

 

The door flew open that made me jumped in surprise. The door was opened, but I'm not thankful. Why, the girl who's fond of bullying me, stood in front of me together with her friends. They're not here to rescue me of course. I can tell it by the look of their eyes like they wanted to rip me limb to limb.

 

"You're ugly! I can't believe Jaehyo made friends with you. You gave him a love-potion, I'm sure." She said in between gritted teeth. She grasped my chin and sneered closely at me. "I'm prettier than you! Have you taken a look at yourself in the mirror? You're an ugly ! You are throwing yourself at Jaehyo!" She said then pushed me roughly  that had me fell on the floor with a thud.

 

I blinked back my tears that were threatening to blind my vision. I sudden burst of fire flared within me. I had enough of their bullying. I should fight back. That's what Jaehyo had told me.

 

The other girl snatched the tape from my mouth. "This is your plan." I glared at them. "This is your plan to lock me here! Why are you doing this to me? You're seriously wasting your time on me!"

 

"Shut up!" She growled then slapped me hard on my face. "Who do you think you are to yell at me?! I'm popular here in school, unlike you, you're just a nobody!"

 

"Yeah, a popular !" I confidently said in front of her. And it added fuel within me to fight even more seeing her face went beet red with anger.

 

"You !!!" She grabbed my hair and I winced in pain. I couldn't fight back since my hands were tied up. "Let's see if someone will gonna help you! No matter how you scream, no ones gonna hear you." She kicked me back inside the room and slammed the door shut. I can even hear them laughed devilishly.

 

"Help me!!!!" I screamed. I'm starting to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter