Maybe. Possibly.

My Cup of Tea

The weekend. Finally. Jinki was a little relieved from work and didn't actually have much today. He stood relaxed at the poolside of his penthouse on the perfectly sunny morning, just looking out at the view. He started to think a little bit as he stared at the view, then he glanced at the pool water. What did Kibum do on the weekends? 'Not that I care.. It's just a thought..' Jinki thought to himself. It brought a slight smile to his face, until he looked into his house into the kitchen, seeing his soon to be ex-wife take some clothes from the dryer and fold them. He waved at her with a soft smile, and she just shook her head and gave a distasteful look, then disappeared further into the house. Jinki sighed. In all honesty, he was happy she was packing. The sooner this could be over, the better. Papers were already signed and they both agreed, but it was purely in the judges' hands now. She had so many things to pack, and at this point he just wanted his house to himself. She was a news woman, and he sometimes wondered why he agreed to marry her. It was just a simple coincidence after coincidence. They met once in a bank, then the next time at a food court, she offered her number, he called, they hung out more and they even found they had some similarities. But it was short lived when they got married. Intimacy was a problem for Jinki, he found her attractive, so that wasn't a problem. In his opinion, she wanted to take him out of his comfort zone, make him show himself to her and he didn't like that, so to avoid it, he just stayed out later and worked longer days. It was bad, but she wasn't the only one unhappy. He was uncomfortable. Sure he would be alone, but it was better than feeling the way he felt with her. Stretching his arms, he kept looking at the view and found Kibum in his thoughts again. Had he ever been through a divorce? Had he ever been with someone unhappy or be in an unhappy relationship? As much as Jinki tried to fight the thoughts away, he could not. Every since he looked at him, every since he gave him back his wallet, he just couldn't stop thinking about him. He had never been with a man, or actually thought about it, but he did know he was attracted to this Kibum guy and he didn't like it. Where was he anyway on a pretty day like this?

 

Kibum, however was having a very happy weekend, he applied his early morning face mask, and fed his dogs after walking them. He even cooked breakfast for himself and then started to watch a drama as he ate. Man, he was glad he got his class prep out of the way Friday so it wouldn't interfere with his weekend. He finally felt free after 3 months. The beginning of the school year was the hardest since there were new people and new ways to teach and a new curriculum the teachers had to learn. After he ate and he was caught up on his drama, he decided to go shopping, he needed more clothes or so he felt, but he wasn't even wearing half of his closet; he just liked clothes and looking fashionable. Not like he was trying to impress anyone.... maybe. He got dressed in a pair of joggers that had "Slytherin" etched on them and a black v-neck shirt, deciding to leave the spectacles at home. Once he finally was able to get a parking spot near Dongdaemun market, he got out and walked the small rest of the way, ready to probably come from here with tons of bags. It was getting a little packed, but he was suddenly relieved he didn't go to Myeongdong, it would have definitely been worse there. Dongdaemun was in his budget compared to places like Common Ground or other stores near Hongdae which he went to very rarely. There were so many places to shop in Seoul and he was so happy about it. Especially for the new mall they were planning to build soon. He headed straight into Doota, and right into Beyondcloset. Kibum heard they were having a sale and he was glad it was this weekend. the teacher browsed through some of the newest clothes, not being able to decide what he wanted. "Ugh does everything have to look so good here.. and its All on sale.. today is my lucky day~~" Kibum mumbled to himself, getting very smiley and also receiving weird looks from other shoppers. when he looked up and noticed this, he calmed down a bit and then he noticed a familiar face. No it was NOT him again. 'Please don't come in here...' Jinki was in the same vicinity as him. AGAIN. Kibum was almost to the point where he believed that it was most likely fate they kept meeting like this. When he saw Jinki come in, he dodged behind a mannequin and took a deep breath. 'What if he thinks i'm following him??' Kibum thought, closing his eyes tight and not knowing what to do. If he got paid more to deal with seeing Jinki everywhere, he was sure he'd be rich by now. "Come on Kibum, what are you, 5 years old?? Just act natural." he mumbled to himself and then came from behind the mannequin, acting as if he was looking at its outfits. Jinki was looking at the suit collection, of course.. he was looking in the most expensive part.. Kibum turned around and started looking at some jeans and a few jackets, when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Startled, he turned around only to look Jinki in the face. Kibum had to grip the table in order to not fall over. "Oh, Jinki, Hi.." he said, looking away a little, slightly not feeling worthy enough to look into his eyes. Especially after remembering him say, "i'll see you around, Kibum." Kibum never thought his name would sound so good coming from another male's lips, but it definitely sounded good on his. Jinki smiled. "You know, if I were crazy i'd say you're following me~'" he said, causing Kibum to look at him. "Hey, if you're going to plagiarize, at least cite your sources.." Kibum told him, a little flushed at the fact he was mimicking him from their last encounter. Getting a good look at him, Kibum felt so defeated, seeing him in just casual jeans and a red flannel, he looked so classic and so comfortable, then there was Kibum, dressed like an adolescent boy.. Slytherin joggers...nice job Kibum, again. "So what brings you here, Kibum?" Jinki asked after he laughed at Kibum's plagiarizing joke. "I was shopping, like a normal person, I actually could pose you the same question, Jinki." He shot back at him, causing Jinki to raise an eyebrow. " Wow, always so sassy when we meet. I think you're starting to like me.~" Jinki said, joking of course. 'If only you were wrong..' Kibum thought to himself. "Maybe. Possibly~ " he replied, slightly flirting but not trying too hard. "Have you had anything to eat? I'd like to treat you." Jinki said with a charming smile. "You, want to treat me to lunch?...Me?" Kibum couldn't believe his ears. It really was his lucky day. "Unless you're suddenly a brick wall and i'm talking to no one, then yes, I mean you."Jinki replied, smiling at how flustered the younger became. "I would like that very much then, i'll order all the expensive food I can~" Kibum joked, giving him a winning smile. "Okay ~ eat as much as you like, it's all on me. "