Eyes, Nose, Lips

A clueless predator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

When the first period is over, Chaeyoung immediately stood up and went over to Tzuyu.

"You! Why did you have to say that!" She whispered harshly.

"Say what?" 

"Oh don't you act innocent you little devil!"

"Little?" Tzuyu stood up and looked down on Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung fumed as she looked away from Tzuyu's gaze. If only I was a little bit taller!

"Cat's got your tongue?" Tzuyu teased.

"You're lucky this time," Chaeyoung glared at Tzuyu as she sat back down.

"Chaeyoung ah," Dahyun whispered.

"Hm?"

"About what Tzuyu said-"

"All she ever talk is trash. Don't ever listen to her."

Dahyun could see how red Chaeyoung's ears. Cute. She thought.

Soon, it was lunch time. Everyone started packing up their books as they head outside to the cafeteria. 

"Tzuyu ah,do you want to have lunch with us?" Dahyun asked.

"Sure."

They went ahead to the cafeteria to order first while waiting for Momo.

After a few minutes, Momo came along with Mina.

"Sorry Dahyun ah, but she wanted to come along..." Momo said apologetically.

"It's alright. The more the merrier right?" 

"Yea but is it just me or is everyone looking towards out table right now?" Tzuyu said.

Mina looked around. Everyone is giving looks towards her table and whispering among themselves. She coughed loudly and glare at them. Everyone then turn back to their own tables. and continue eating their lunch.

Woah... She's so cool. Tzuyu thought, admiring Mina.

"Let's eat," Mina said as she sat down.

"Hey guys, mind if I join?" They all turned their heads. 

"No," Mina said but gestured her to the seat beside her and Tzuyu anyway.

Sana sat down and greeted everyone at the table. She looked over to Tzuyu and they made eye contact.

Sana felt the world stop.

Her heart racing.

Her mind blank.

Is this love at first sight? 

"Hello? Down to earth Sana?" Tzuyu said, snapping Sana out of her daze.

"Oh sorry," Sana sheepishly rubbed her nape.

"Looks like someone's in love~" Mina whispered to Sana. Sana nudged Mina under the table, earning a glare from Mina.

After lunch, they all head back to class. Before Tzuyu could even step inside her class, Sana stepped infront of her. "Hey beautiful, may I have your number?" 

"Eh? What for?" Tzuyu raised her brows.

"You know... Just in case I need your help or vice versa." 

"I'm fine thank you."

"Please," Sana pleaded using her ultimate aegyo. However, Tzuyu was not shaken. She was, unfortunatly, disgusted. She rolled her eyes and tried to walk inside her class. However, Sana was still blocking her.

"Move."

"Make me," Sana taunted.

Tzuyu went closer to Sana's face until they are only a few centimeters away from each other's face. When Sana felt Tzuyu's breath against her face, she froze. Tzuyu then took this chance and went inside her class, leaving Sana alone in the hallway. Sana held her hands to her chest. Oh gosh, you're so charming. She skipped to class happily.

After hours of boredom, the school bell rang, indicating the end of school. Sana came over to Momo's desk and asked her, " Momo let's go to the dance club together!"

"Sure! Hold on, let me pack up my things." Momo looked over to Mina who's sleeping, as usual. Sleepyhead.

"Hey, wake up. School's over." Momo nudged Mina.

"Five more minutes," Mina mummured.

"I got this," Sana winked. Before Momo could ask, Sana opened her water bottle and splashed water at Mina's face. Mina immediatly jolted up.

"You!" Mina glared at Sana and grabbed onto her collar. However, Sana didn't defend herself for she knows someone will take care of this angry predator.

"Mitang stop it," Momo said, only holding onto the hem of Mina's (actually Momo's) sweater. Mina turned around to Momo's pleading eyes. She dropped her shoulders, admitting defeat.

"Whatever," Mina said as she went out of the class.

"Mitang wait up!" Momo chased after her but Sana held her back.

"It's ok, we'll see her later," Sana said. 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"You'll know soon..." Sana took Mina to the dance studio, in which her dance club will be held at.

Sana lead Momo to a shabby looking door which looks like it's about to fall anytime soon. 

"Do you guys ever fixed this?"

"No, not really. It might look old, but it's actually very sturdy!" Sana opened the door and when Momo stepped inside the dance studio, she looked at it in awed.

"Close your mouth Momo, you might choked on a fly." Sana giggled.

"Next time, don't judge a book by it's cover."

Momo had never seen a dance studio this amazing before. It was sparkling clean. The floors, the windows even the shelves, a sofa at the dance studio and even a spotlight on the celling.

"Wow. This club must be really popular with the students," Momo said.

"I hope so too but no. We unfortunately only have five members including you."

"Eh? That little?"

"Yea. We used to have a lot of members last year but I guess Mina scared them away."

"Oh I see. Wait. Mina?! What do you mea-"

The door opened, cutting Momo off, and both Sana and Momo looked towards the door. 

"Oh, it's the couple," Sana said.

"Shut the up," the short haired girl replied.

"Jeong! We have a new member today! Mind your language," the shorter girl said.

"Hello! I'm Nayeon, the president of the dance club and this is Jeongyeon," Momo smiled as she shook hands with them.

"I'm Momo, nice to meet you!"

The peaceful moment was then ruined by the loud slam of the dance studio's door.

"Mina!" Nayeon hissed, "We have a new member! Please behave yourself."

Mina looked up to Momo's eyes. Both of their eyes widen.

"You!" Both of them said in unison.

"Oh you guys know each other? That's great! Now we can get straight to the main topic" Nayeon chimed.

What's she doing here... Mina thought. Why must she be everywhere I go! 

"Ok so this year, JYP high will hosting it's first ever festival!" Nayeon said.

"And we're going to perform!" Everyone in the room clapped, Mina as an exception of course.

"Finally we get to showcase our dancing skills!" Sana beamed.

"Says the one with the Mr Taxi dance," Jeongyeon murmured. 

"Ya! Your dancing skills only consists of dabbing and doing stupid dances!" Sana fight back.

"Alright guys calm down. Yes, we got to use this opportunity to attract students to join our dance club but as you can see we are short of members." Nayeon said.

"So we would need at least three more people to help us."

"But who?"

"I guess we'll have to figure that ourselves." Nayeon sighed. "Anyway, since we have a new member... Why don't we show her what we got?" Sana and Jeongyeon nodded.

"I'll go first," Jeongyeon said.

"Close your eyes Momo, you'll get cancer," Sana whispered, earning a glare from Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon took a deep breath before starting her dance. Suddenly the goofy smile from Jeongyeon disappeared and was replaced by a y glare. Momo could recognized the music as Madonna's '4 minutes'. ( the dance from Twiceland ) W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter