I want to know

A clueless predator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Here I am again in Ms Yurina's office... 

"Some things don't change huh Ms Myoui?" she said.

"I guess that's just how things are meant to be."

"What makes you this way?"

"It's non of your business."

"Look. I'm trying to help you..."

She continues, "are you just trying to get somebody's attention?"

I played with my fingers, a habit of mine when I'm feeling anxious, "no-"

"You can't lie to me Mina. I know you. You just want their attention right?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Well, I know. You've been causing trouble because you wanted to see them right?"

"Please. I don't have the mood to talk about that right now."

"Ok, I won't push it further anymore but, please don't go around doing stupid things that can get yourself hurt ok? They'll be worried."

"As if," I got up and slam the door on the way. I hate it! I hate it whenever people try to act like they care when they don't! 

No one's POV

Why isn't Mina coming?  It has already been hours and school's going to end soon... I wonder where did she go. Ms Yurina wouldn't keep her for so long. Momo wonder as she stare into the empty seat beside her. Somehow without her, Momo felt empty. Like as if someone took out her heart. No way... Why am I feeling this way? Ever since after we almost kissed, I started having butterflies in my stomach. Could it be that I've fall-

*RINNG*

The school bell rang interrupting Momo's thoughts. Once the teacher has dismissed the girls, all of them buzz out, even Momo. Who is now carrying Mina's bag and trying to figure out where on earth would she be at. Think Momo think! Where would Mina usually be at... Suddenly a location strike her and she immediately ran towards that place.

When Momo reached there, she look out, to see a sleeping Mina at the rooftop. Momo walked towards Mina and was about to hit her with her bag when she saw how cute Mina looks while she's asleep. She put down her bag as gently as she can and went to sit beside Mina. Momo check her phone, it's still early and Hana is still in school, so she can wait for a while. Momo looked towards Mina, her head titled slightly. 

"I didn't know you were this pretty Mitang..." Momo whispered as she reached her hand out towards Mina's head. She patted Mina's head gently so as not to awake her. It went on for a few minutes until Momo feels that it's time to go. However, before she could leave, Mina grabbed Momo's hand and said in a sleepy voice,

"Don't leave me alone please." Huh?! 

"Mama, don't leave me alone..." Mina's voice cracked. Momo didn't know what to do but she decided to do what she does best other than dancing, comforting people. Momo hugged her and Mina returned the hug. Mina then opened her eyes. From the moment she saw that she's actually hugging Momo, she lets go of the hug.

"What are you doing!" Mina shouted.

"I thought you were going to cry, that's why I hugged you."

"What's that for anyway!"

"That's affection!"

"Disgusting!" 

Momo felt hurt by her words. Mina could see the tears in her eyes. She felt apologetic but she didn't apologized as her pride got the better of her. Momo then grabbed her bag and walk off, wiping the tears in her eyes. Mina didn't know what to do until she caught sight of her bag lying on the floor. She brought my bag up? Mina felt like the biggest ever.

"Why does this Hirai always have to make things difficult for me!" She cursed under her breath. She grabbed her bag and went after Momo.

I don't even know why but I felt the need to apologized to Momo, so I chased after her. But, I was to late. What I saw ahead of me at the hallway was Sana, comforting Momo. I felt my stomach being twisted as I watched them. I don't know why but I just felt really angry suddenly.

She then saw Sana cupping Momo's face and wiping away her tears, this made her blood boil. Minatozaki...

She decided that she had seen enough and went out of school.

Momo's POV

While Sana was wiping away my tears, from the corner of my eye, I saw Mina walking out of school. Of course, why would she care about me, I'm just someone she plays on anyway.

"Hey, don't cry ok?" Sana said.

"Don't worry I'm fine now."

"It's because of her isn't it."

"Who?"

"Mina." My eyes widen. How did she know?

"I just know and no, I wasn't stalking you don't worry. I saw the way you looked at her just now... You like her don't you?"

"Wha- No! Pfft, what are you talking about. I don't like her..."

"Whatever you say."

Do I like Mina? Do I? Do I? I shake my head, trying to get Mina out of my mind. 

"Say, you're new here right?" Sana asked me.

"Yea."

"Have you chosen a club to join?" 

"Ah! No, not yet."

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter