A New Prey

A clueless predator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

Recently, about a week ago, I got suspended from school for hitting a senior in the face with a baseball bat. It's what she deserve, for talking to my face and now, I'm back here to this hell of a place.

The hallway was filled with annoying kids walking around, it was so noisy I shouted,

"Quiet!"

Silence filled the hallway instantly, everyone avoiding their eyes at me, like I'm some kind of a beast.

I smirk. Yes, this is more I like it.

As I walk down the hallway, I can't help but feel superior. Everyone is scared of me. In this school, I'm known as the infamous delinquent, the oh so scary predator that will eat you up if you don't please me. What a bunch of pathetic preys.

I made my way to the toilet to meet my current prey. 

"Hey Dubu, did you do it?"

"Ye-yes I did Mina."

"Good job" I smirk. "Run along now, I'll text you whenever I need you again."

She immedietly ran out and I took a look at the week long of homework she did for me. 

ing hell, she didn't even do it! I quickly chase after her.

Momo's POV

Wow, this school is pretty big! I'm glad I'd transfer to this school. I can't wait to meet my new classmates!

As I was walking towards my class, I saw many people gathering along the hallway, gasping and mummering something to each other.

Curious, I decided to walk my way through the crowd and to my horror, I saw this pale looking girl getting pinned by another girl with copper hair.

"Why didn't you do it huh?!"

"I'm sorry it's just that I- I can't handle it. There's just to much work to do with yours and mine.."

Seeing how everyone is not even doing anything, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the copper haired girl's hand before she could hit her.

"Stop it! Can't you see you're hurting her!"

She turned around and look at me. Oh , she doesn't seem too happy about that.

"And who are you miss?" She asked cocking her eyebrow.

"U-uh I'm Momo. Hirai Momo." Danm it! Why did I stuttered!

"And you should stop bullying her now!"

"Eh... what makes you think I'll listen to you huh? Hirai."

"I'll... uh," damn it Momo think of something!

"I'll do anything you want! Just leave her alone please." Way to go Momo, sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter