Opening up

A clueless predator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

"Where am I..." Mina woke up and looked around to the unfamiliar room she's at. All I remember is drinking in the bar alone and getting kicked out after that... But how did I even end up here? She looked over to her side and saw someone under the blanket. She gasped. Don't tell me I slept with someone?! She sigh in relief when she could feel the shirt she's wearing. These aren't even mind... She checked the clock on the wall and saw that it's 5 in the morning, three hours before school starts. Whatever I'm sure this person doesn't mind me sleeping in. And she lay back down on the bed.

The moment her back touches the bed, the person under the blanket popped out. 

"AHHH!" Mina screamed as she fell down the bed in shock.

"Oh my God are you ok?" Mina looked up to the source of the voice and saw that its the last person whom she wanted to meet today. Hirai Momo. 

"What are you doing here? Did you kidnapped me?" Mina said as she covered herself with her hands. Momo saw that and started giggling.

"You were drunked yesterday and was causing a rukcas at the conveinice store. So I brought you to my house. I even changed your shirt for you since you're feeling hot. Mina blushed when she heard that she's at Momo's house and that she changed her shirt for her. 

"Are you feeling alright now?" Momo said touching Mina's forehead, making Mina's mind go haywire. 

"Hold on, I'll go grab some water for you," she said as she got out of the bed. Even though I treated you like , you still care for me. Why? Why Hirai Momo? I'm nothing. Mina thought. Momo came back with a glass of water and some pills.

"Here, drink up. I don't want you getting a hangover," Mina followed what Momo said without making a fuss. Surprising Momo. Oh no, she's acting weird again. She must still be drunk.

"Umm... I'll be going to the shower now, you can just look around I guess. There's nothing much," Momo said. When she was about to leave the bed, Mina grabbed her wristand pulled her back. Making Momo above Mina.

"Look... I'm sorry for what I did yesterday to you. I didn't meant to say that. I'm just not use to skinship," Mina said, looking at everywhere but Momo. What Mina said tugged Momo's heart. How cute can this girl be... Look at her face, it's so red. 

"Apology accepted," Momo said. The door swing opened, revealing a sleepy Hana. Momo and Mina quickly jumped out of bed and begin to act busy.

"I'll go shower now!"

"I'll go... I'll go arrange the bed!" 

Hana looked at both of them weirdly but shrugged it off.

"Mina-nechan!" Hana said hugging Mina's leg.

"Ah Hana-chan good morning." Mina said, ruffling Hana's hair.

"Why are you here?"

"Uh... I had a sleepover with your sister, yea." Mina tried to make an excuse.

"You should have invited me too!" Hana whined.

"Maybe next time Hana-chan."

"Is Momo-nechan going to kiss you just now?" Hana asked, eyes overflowing with curiousity.

"What?! No.... She just fell," Mina quickly said.

"Then why is your face like a tomato," Hana said, poking Mina's cheeks.

"I guess it's just hot haha." 

"I'll tell Mama to make breakfast for all of us!"

Before Mina could decline, Hana dashed out of the room. Soon after, Momo came out of the bathroom with only a towel covering her body. When Mina saw that, she coughed.

"Can you please put on some clothes!" Mina said in between her coughs.

"Ok ok geez," Momo went to her closet and change.

"Here are some of my clothes you can use," Momo said. Passing a sweatshirt and jeans to Mina.

"T-thanks..." 

"Go shower, I'll be at the kitchen."

She's so nice. Too nice in fact! Why can't I hate her! Mina thought, while she was showering.

Meanwhile at the kitchen....

"Good morning Momo, how's your friend?" Mrs Hirai asked.

"She's fine."

"They look like they're about to kiss Mama!" Hana said and Momo immedietly went to cover .

"Hahaha, Hana's not feeling too well in the morning huh? Don't mind her Mama," Momo said, faking a smile.

"I see..." Mrs Hirai smiled to herself. This friend of hers really seem like a good match for her. Mrs Hirai thought.

After a few minutes, Mina came out. 

"Ah good morning Momo's friend!" Mrs Hirai said hugging Mina in the process. Mina, even though she detest skinship, hugged her back so as not to seem rude. 

"Good morning, I'm Mina. Nice to meet you Mrs Hirai."

"Come on have breakfast. It's nothing much but it'll definitly keep your stomach full!" Mrs Hirai gestured Mina to the table. They all begin to eat. This Hirai Momo, didn't even bother to look at me when I came. Is food really more important than me? Mina thought. The dining room was full of chattering and laughter, something Mina wished to have when she's eating at her own house. Mina smiled unconsiously as she looked at everyone and then at the food. It's just a humble breakfast of french toast with bacons and miso soup. This is nothing in compare to what Mina always have at her house but Mina loved it. She looked towards Momo who's eating as if she has just starved for weeks. 

"Sorry for the meal. It's all we have for now," Mrs Hirai said.

"Ah it's fine. I loved it. Really," Mina answered.

Momo then looked up towards Mina for the first time and saw how her sweatshirt looked on Mina. Wow... I didn't know how fat I was. My sweatshirt is basically oversized for Mina! Momo pouts.

"Momo sweetie, what's the matter. You're not eating already?" Mrs Hirai said looking over to Momo.

"Ah I'm just not that hungry yet Mama," Mrs Hirai's and Hana's jaw dropped. 

"Momo-nechan ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter