Never felt this way

A clueless predator
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun's POV

Hmm... I wonder if Momo's inside her class...

I went inside Momo's class to check on her but I couldn't seem to find her.

"Looking for someone?" a girl with a high pitched voice asked me.

"Yes. Is Momo inside?"

"Ah... That new prey..." she whispered to herself, but I managed to heard what she said. "Mina took her somewhere I guess."

Mina took her somewhere?!  "Oh I see, thank you!"

But before I could go, she grab onto my hand. 

"My name is Sana and I believe yours is Dahyun?"

"Um yea, how did you know?"

"I got my ways," she winked at me.

"Ok...? I gotta go now bye." But she cornered me.

"Going so soon? I thought I would like to get to know you more," I saw her smirk as she leans closer to me. Fearing the worst, I close my eyes.

"Back off Sana, she's mine!" I opened my eyes and I saw Chaeyoung walking between me and Sana. 

"Woah woah, chillax little tiger, I was just trying to get to know her."

"That's fine but you can't go around flirting with every other girl like that, especially not my Dahyun." Mine? My Dahyun? Chae... What are you saying?

"Ok geez, I didn't know she was taken by you. See ya!" Sana head off somewhere.

"Dahyun ah, are you ok?" Chae asked me as she held my shoulders. 

"What do you mean when you say that I'm yours?"

"I- uh..." she looked around nervously, "I'm just trying to protect you from Sana. I just don't like it when people try to take advantage of you."

"Aww... I didn't know you're so sweet Changie~" I pinched her cheeks.

"Stwap. I dsdjsdns am not sweet!" I giggled.

"Come on, let's go have lunch together!"

Sana's POV

Lunch is over, but I decided to wait for a particular girl. Just then, I caught sight of her walking towards me so I stood in front of her.

"Are you the Hirai Momo?"

"Yes! And you are?"

"Sana. Minatozaki Sana."

"You're from Japan too?"

"Yep, Osaka to be exact."

"Ah... I'm from Kyoto! Nice to meet you!" She smiled.

This Momo girl is pretty cute maybe I'll... I smirk.

"Hey, aren't you Mina's new prey?"

She looked at me, her face still with the same expressions.

'Yea... I guess word got pretty fast huh."

"What do you expect it's the Predator."

"Question... Why is she called that? I mean like she could have just been named 'the bully' or something but why the Predator?"

"You really want to know?" 

"Yes please!" she pleaded with her eyes shining bright as the stars.

"But you'll have to skip class with me" I dared her.

She seems to be hesitating for a while so I spoke up,

"Come on, it's just only for one class."

"Hmm... Ok!"

What a cutie she is... 

"Then it's settled. Come on let's go somewhere where no one will find us." 

No one's POV

Mina is in class, waiting for a particular rose gold haired person to come back.

"What's taking her so long? Is she scared of me now?" Mina said to herself. "Ah... Maybe I shouldn't have been to harsh on her..."

"Ms Myoui. Please repeat what I have said," the teacher said.

"Uh... blah blah blah I don't ing care?"

"Ms Myoui, please watch your mouth before I punish you!" the teacher said sternly.

"Oh like I care?" Mina challenged her.

"You! Wait for me outside the staff room and stand for the entire lesson!"

"Tsk." Mina turned her head towards the window for the whole lesson.

A few minutes later, she saw two people walking towards the school's garage. As she tried to get a better view of the two, she realized that it is none other than Momo and... She tried to make out who the other person is but can't due to the trees that are blocking her view.

"Where is this Hirai going? With another girl! Argh... Why do I care anyway, it's not like I care or anything..." Mina didn't know what or how to describe this feeling she's having and it's driving her crazy. Because no one actually made her feel this way before.

Meanwhile at the school's garage...

"So tell me Sana chan!"

"Haha woah slow down there Momo. Ok so the reason why Mina is called the predator is because... She's the so called 'top' all over the high schools in Seoul. Yeah amazing right? In order to be the top, you'll have to first beat your school's 'top' leader and then challenged other school's top leader

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter